COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New groundbreaking research, risk of covid vaccination exceeds benefit. Suspend mass vaccination
New groundbreaking research, risk of covid vaccination exceeds benefit.
Suspend mass vaccination policy now! by Dr Vincent Carroll

Please sign and also Share the Petition below ↓ Thank You!
https://www.change.org/p/abolish-the-medical-council
(please ignore the donation requests from Change.org after you sign. They add these automatically)

Hubert

Established
She may be a nobody to you but I've known her for at least 5 years Frank. She had a larger channel on youtube before the days of clamp downs and censorship.

In the video she makes good points, alot of what is being pushed today is disinfo to discredit anyone questioning the narrative. Do whatever you want with the information. Reject or accept it really changes nothing.

People can follow whomever they please. I think we can agree it really doesn't matter at this point. We have long lost this battle, with well over a billion vaxxed and many to this day who will still mask up. I mean there are actually people out there that support Biden and Trudeau! Why???

This movement is heavily infiltrated while anyone with any level of caliber was bought and sold a long time ago. Why do you think all the doctors like this one are part of the "New Age movement"? Do you not see the agenda there? You want to find a good trustworthy doctor? Look for the ones that died during the past 2 years of mysterious circumstances.

While your efforts are praiseworthy how many did this thread save? God willing it saved some but we actually have multiple users ( USERS, that is people who think like us Frank ) here who have took the vax themselves. such as @Hubert.

I can't remember them all atm but several here have come out and told us they took the clot shot. Its a safe estimate to say 99.9% of the people here know someone personally who have taken it as well. End of the day most minds are closed Frank, especially here. I'm sorry but this is the reality and it shows itself time and time again. I've directed people from my own reality to this thread and the one marking deaths. They still took the shot, family members, including my 8 and 11 year old nieces. I ask the Creator to protect them as no harm can come to you unless God wills it.

If i had the skills I'd move into the mountains and leave society behind because dark days are coming. For me and for you. Food alone is a major issue because plenty of people will show up at your door with a gun within 3 days of hunger. A hungry man (especially a godless one, of which we have many) is an animal. If he has kids all bets are off.
Still doing good by the way. No side effects or anything from the initial vaccine or booster. While I agree that we are entering dark times. we are no where near the collapse of the food supply, at least not here in the US.

polymoog

Superstar
Novak Djokovic Breaks Silence Over Covid Vaccine Refusal

4:30. interview with a spineless BBC reporter who does not understand what a principle is.

this isnt the way i wouldve handled the interview, but simply arguing on the human rights level of 'freedom to choose' will fluster pro-vaxxers.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Daze

Superstar
Still doing good by the way. No side effects or anything from the initial vaccine or booster. While I agree that we are entering dark times. we are no where near the collapse of the food supply, at least not here in the US.
I hope this holds true as i have family members who have taken the shot. I seen a video other day with a trucker saying we have 8 weeks of diesel left. When the trucks can't run the markets can't get goods.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Two Thirds of All Americans Fully Vaccinated with COVID-19 Experimental Shots as Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Increase 2000% – 56X More Deaths

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 07-07-22 Two Thirds of All Americans Fully Vaccinated with COVID-19 E...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pfizer’s Puppet President Biden Gives $9 Billion Taxpayer Funds for Millions More COVID Vaccines that Nobody Wants

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SEC Uses ESG Requirements To Target Small Farms

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 07-12-01 SEC Uses ESG Requirements To Target Small Farms.png