COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Are you serious? You post a video from a nobody like Miss Maskless as proof that Carrie Madej is a Q darling, controlled opposition and disinfo shill!?? I watched the lame video and she had no proof at all. She just said she didn't buy it. WTF??

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14-00-56 Nanotechnology and Graphene Oxide in Pfizer vaccine.png

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14-11-35 Nanotechnology and Graphene Oxide in Pfizer vaccine.png

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14-11-45 Nanotechnology and Graphene Oxide in Pfizer vaccine.png

This is the presentation from Dr. Franc Zalewski from Poland.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Are you serious? You post a video from a nobody like Miss Maskless as proof that Carrie Madej is a Q darling, controlled opposition and disinfo shill!?? I watched the lame video and she had no proof at all. She just said she didn't buy it. WTF??

View attachment 76342

View attachment 76343

View attachment 76344

She may be a nobody to you but I've known her for at least 5 years Frank. She had a larger channel on youtube before the days of clamp downs and censorship.

In the video she makes good points, alot of what is being pushed today is disinfo to discredit anyone questioning the narrative. Do whatever you want with the information. Reject or accept it really changes nothing.

People can follow whomever they please. I think we can agree it really doesn't matter at this point. We have long lost this battle, with well over a billion vaxxed and many to this day who will still mask up. I mean there are actually people out there that support Biden and Trudeau! Why???

This movement is heavily infiltrated while anyone with any level of caliber was bought and sold a long time ago. Why do you think all the doctors like this one are part of the "New Age movement"? Do you not see the agenda there? You want to find a good trustworthy doctor? Look for the ones that died during the past 2 years of mysterious circumstances.

While your efforts are praiseworthy how many did this thread save? God willing it saved some but we actually have multiple users ( USERS, that is people who think like us Frank ) here who have took the vax themselves. such as @Hubert.

I can't remember them all atm but several here have come out and told us they took the clot shot. Its a safe estimate to say 99.9% of the people here know someone personally who have taken it as well. End of the day most minds are closed Frank, especially here. I'm sorry but this is the reality and it shows itself time and time again. I've directed people from my own reality to this thread and the one marking deaths. They still took the shot, family members, including my 8 and 11 year old nieces. I ask the Creator to protect them as no harm can come to you unless God wills it.

If i had the skills I'd move into the mountains and leave society behind because dark days are coming. For me and for you. Food alone is a major issue because plenty of people will show up at your door with a gun within 3 days of hunger. A hungry man (especially a godless one, of which we have many) is an animal. If he has kids all bets are off.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
She may be a nobody to you but I've known her for at least 5 years Frank. She had a larger channel on youtube before the days of clamp downs and censorship.

In the video she makes good points, alot of what is being pushed today is disinfo to discredit anyone questioning the narrative. Do whatever you want with the information. Reject or accept it really changes nothing.

People can follow whomever they please. I think we can agree it really doesn't matter at this point. We have long lost this battle, with well over a billion vaxxed and many to this day who will still mask up. I mean there are actually people out there that support Biden and Trudeau! Why???

This movement is heavily infiltrated while anyone with any level of caliber was bought and sold a long time ago. Why do you think all the doctors like this one are part of the "New Age movement"? Do you not see the agenda there? You want to find a good trustworthy doctor? Look for the ones that died during the past 2 years of mysterious circumstances.

While your efforts are praiseworthy how many did this thread save? God willing it saved some but we actually have multiple users ( USERS, that is people who think like us Frank ) here who have took the vax themselves. such as @Hubert.

I can't remember them all atm but several here have come out and told us they took the clot shot. Its a safe estimate to say 99.9% of the people here know someone personally who have taken it as well. End of the day most minds are closed Frank, especially here. I'm sorry but this is the reality and it shows itself time and time again. I've directed people from my own reality to this thread and the one marking deaths. They still took the shot, family members, including my 8 and 11 year old nieces. I ask the Creator to protect them as no harm can come to you unless God wills it.

If i had the skills I'd move into the mountains and leave society behind because dark days are coming. For me and for you. Food alone is a major issue because plenty of people will show up at your door with a gun within 3 days of hunger. A hungry man (especially a godless one, of which we have many) is an animal. If he has kids all bets are off.
Do you mean people will sell their kids lke the "Muslims" in the videos posted here are doing? I doubt it. The company you keep reveals the perspective you share...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Scientific Dictatorship: EU Technocrats Ignore 99% Negative Public Feedback, Renew Digital Covid Passport Anyway

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 19-27-45 Scientific Dictatorship EU Technocrats Ignore 99% Negative P...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
58 Babies who Received COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Suffered Life-Threatening Injuries

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 19-32-35 58 Babies who Received COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Suffered Life-...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
who’s dr. Carrie Madej? Did she know something about Divoc 91?
Carrie Madej is an American doctor and researcher that has been very outspoken about the covid-1984 scamdemic. She does a lot of lectures and alt media interviews.

If you are meaning did she know something that could have caused her plane to fall out of the sky. That's yet to be determined.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
this thread HAS saved lives. how many i dont know, but the information presented/posted here was used to help convince others not to take the shot. i personally used some of the links posted by others to help convince my sister to not take it, and she didnt take it despite pressure from my mother and her side of the family.

yeah, theres a few users who took the jab (i wont name names here-- they know who they are) but i would argue they were never really truly awake. they can blame themselves for their own demise and will receive no sympathy from me since they had ALL of the information right in front of them and took it anyway.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Carrie Madej is an American doctor and researcher that has been very outspoken about the covid-1984 scamdemic. She does a lot of lectures and alt media interviews.
yeah I really am starting to think that flying
In private planes/small jets is just not a good thing for people who have the goods on the elite mafia. Many in the Clintons body count wound up getting killed in small private planes.

“Another 41 died in plane crashes.” :

Daze

Superstar
this thread HAS saved lives. how many i dont know, but the information presented/posted here was used to help convince others not to take the shot. i personally used some of the links posted by others to help convince my sister to not take it, and she didnt take it despite pressure from my mother and her side of the family.

yeah, theres a few users who took the jab (i wont name names here-- they know who they are) but i would argue they were never really truly awake. they can blame themselves for their own demise and will receive no sympathy from me since they had ALL of the information right in front of them and took it anyway.
If people here are not awake what hope do we have for strangers?

How can we be sure this thread has saved lives? When it came to their job, kids, travel, whatever.. people took the shot anyway. Even those who knew the risks rolled up their sleeves willing to gamble it.

For the most part poly these forums are an echoing chamber. Its safe to say almost no one changes there mind on anything here. Everyone has all the answers on what the truth is. We're all just big fish in a very small pond. Why does everyone think they have so much reach here? Lurkers? Have we ever seen 100 here users at once? Like ever? We got 30 at best currently with some probably being socks. In fact i know a few are socks, alts, whatever you want to call them.

There are 8,000,000,000 people and we got the ears of 50 tops.

How many of the views on these threads are google, facebook, twitter bots archiving the net? With 8 billion in the world we don't reach anyone on the grand scale while those who do find us do so through "conspiracy websites". There is automatically a discredit there. Its like R/conspiracy on reddit. They can almost say whatever they want because the general populace sees them as kooks.

As I've said Poly, I've sent people here myself to particular threads and documented, linked sources fell on deaf ears. End of the day, people hear what they want to hear. I see this time and time again. People aren't looking for truth. They are looking to spread what they believe is the truth.

I'm sure Frank doesn't like the derails here as he has already taken this convo out and moved it. With you being VC's house cleaner (?) I figured I'd point it out.

Peace.

Lucy

Star
If people here are not awake what hope do we have for strangers?

How can we be sure this thread has saved lives? When it came to their job, kids, travel, whatever.. people took the shot anyway. Even those who knew the risks rolled up their sleeves willing to gamble it.

For the most part poly these forums are an echoing chamber. Its safe to say almost no one changes there mind on anything here. Everyone has all the answers on what the truth is. We're all just big fish in a very small pond. Why does everyone think they have so much reach here? Lurkers? Have we ever seen 100 here users at once? Like ever? We got 30 at best currently with some probably being socks. In fact i know a few are socks, alts, whatever you want to call them.

There are 8,000,000,000 people and we got the ears of 50 tops.

How many of the views on these threads are google, facebook, twitter bots archiving the net? With 8 billion in the world we don't reach anyone on the grand scale while those who do find us do so through "conspiracy websites". There is automatically a discredit there. Its like R/conspiracy on reddit. They can almost say whatever they want because the general populace sees them as kooks.

As I've said Poly, I've sent people here myself to particular threads and documented, linked sources fell on deaf ears. End of the day, people hear what they want to hear. I see this time and time again. People aren't looking for truth. They are looking to spread what they believe is the truth.

I'm sure Frank doesn't like the derails here as he has already taken this convo out and moved it. With you being VC's house cleaner (?) I figured I'd point it out.

Peace.
Surprised reading your response Daze.
This thread did save 3 of my loved ones from getting the poisonous fake vaccine. I forwarded articles from this thread and Polys vaccine side effects daily to my loved ones They all almost got it. All three then ended up sharing this with people they love.
We will never know the full effect of how many lives this thread and Polys saved
My own husband was ready to give in. He works for Cleveland clinic. It was mandated. Everyday I showed him info that I had researched and articles from this thread and Polys.
Of course my son and I begged him not to also!
Nope Daze, your wrong And, also just posting on here helped me feel like I have made a difference.
This forum saved me in a way that I felt like I wasn't alone and Soo many people get what's happening.
I really appreciate your posts Daze and don't mean to disrespect you. I just felt like I needed to respectfully disagree with you on this comment.

Oh and there are still people who are still seeking truth.

Daze

Superstar
Surprised reading your response Daze.
This thread did save 3 of my loved ones from getting the poisonous fake vaccine. I forwarded articles from this thread and Polys vaccine side effects daily to my loved ones They all almost got it. All three then ended up sharing this with people they love.
We will never know the full effect of how many lives this thread and Polys saved
My own husband was ready to give in. He works for Cleveland clinic. It was mandated. Everyday I showed him info that I had researched and articles from this thread and Polys.
Of course my son and I begged him not to also!
Nope Daze, your wrong And, also just posting on here helped me feel like I have made a difference.
This forum saved me in a way that I felt like I wasn't alone and Soo many people get what's happening.
I really appreciate your posts Daze and don't mean to disrespect you. I just felt like I needed to respectfully disagree with you on this comment.

Oh and there are still people who are still seeking truth.
No apologies needed. I appreciate the comment and the time you put into it.