COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
China's bank run victims planned to protest. Then their Covid health codes turned red

Anyone with a red code – usually assigned to people infected with Covid or deemed by authorities to be at high risk of infection – immediately becomes persona non grata. They are banned from all public venues and transport, and are often subject to weeks of government quarantine.
Waiting in Line for Hours to Withdraw Funds Bank Runs Increase in China as Bank-Issued Digital Currency Use Expands
China continues to lead the world in implementing the Globalists’ Great Reset, as financial systems around the world begin to collapse. Watching what is happening in China, if you can find the heavily-censored news, will give a preview of how things are likely to unfold in other countries.

When i read the first article, the first thing that came to mind was a bail-in. Similar to what happened in Cyprus almost a decade ago

We are watching this unfold in China and probably unconcerned that like the lockdowns, this isn't going to happen everywhere else, but is it? It's obvious that when retail banking collapses, it's not going to be bailed out like in 2008 because they have no place in CBDC world. And if there is no bail-out, then there will be a bail-in.

Maybe that's why they want to take the guns....there'll be lots of angry people when this happens. Clearly, instituting a new financial system to replace the old is going to be a painful process.

redqueen

Superstar
it's older and I did try to See if it was posted
in here already I didn't See it might just be my
old eyes though lol if it is let me Know I will remove

this is staggering numbers for 2 months
and that's just the start the numbers are
gonna get much much worse,let's Hope
Peoples are awake enough to not fall for
the fear tactics anymore

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 22-03-37 China’s increasingly authoritarian Covid pass The Spectator.png

Lil axe

Veteran

Recently Provincial Court decisions have been handed down against Dr. Deena Hinshaw and Dr. Bonnie Henry. It is clear that the courts are sending a message that the Provincial Health Chief Medical Officer cannot hide behind the Provincial Governments.

Dr. Hinshaw will have to testify in open court and that cabinet confidentiality does not apply to her.

Dr. Henry is being held to account over Charter issues regarding the forcing of Provincial healthcare workers to take the vaccine to keep working

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mask Mandates Linked to Increased COVID Death Rates

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 08-01-52 Mask Mandates Linked to Increased COVID Death Rates.png