COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Grace Schara: The Eight Minutes That Killed Her

View attachment 75925

Important information surrounding the tragic death of 19-year-old vibrant Grace Schara continues to be exposed. As previously reported by UncoverDC, following a manageable bout with COVID-19, Grace, who was unvaccinated and had Down-Syndrome, passed away on Oct. 13, 2021 at St. Elizabeth’s (Ascension) Hospital in Appleton, Wis. The hospital assured Grace’s bereaved family they did all they could to save her life. However, Grace’s father, Scott Schara, and the family believe facts establish “that Grace’s death was predetermined due to her disability the moment she was admitted to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.”

This should be front page, above the fold news across the nation.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
DARPA, Moderna, mRNA Technology, and Pandemic Prevention

Indeed, as previously reported by UncoverDC, DARPA’s mostly silent role in the pandemic is significant. The agency strategically aligned with Moderna in 2013 to begin funding work on messenger RNA vaccine technology that is the foundation of the current COVID-19 mRNA “vaccine” program.

Tweet from 2017.

redqueen

Superstar
that's a beautiful sight but Ya Know tptb won't let that fly
they like to make sure they are in charge of all Our necessities
We need to live,they also like charging Us money for those
things

Me and the lil one were just talking about this and I told them
I can See tptb polluting Our air so much so they can then sell
Us clean air in a bottle or something and I can See that,when
it comes to these evils there is nothing I would put past them

Karlysymon

Superstar
DARPA, Moderna, mRNA Technology, and Pandemic Prevention

Indeed, as previously reported by UncoverDC, DARPA’s mostly silent role in the pandemic is significant. The agency strategically aligned with Moderna in 2013 to begin funding work on messenger RNA vaccine technology that is the foundation of the current COVID-19 mRNA “vaccine” program.

Tweet from 2017.
The lady who created DARPA's Biotech office also chimed in about this connection, aswell as ex-DARPA director, Regina Dugan...although i can't find the clip of her comments at the moment.

Maybe the obvious picture here (Moderna being a DARPA front) was the reason one of the founders left? I thought about it after i read the National Post article.
The revolutionary breakthrough came to a Canadian scientist named Derek Rossi in 2010 purely by accident. The now-retired Harvard professor claimed in an interview with the National Post that he found a way to “reprogram” the molecules that carry the genetic instructions for cell development in the human body, not to mention all biological lifeforms.

These molecules are called ‘messenger ribonucleic acid’ or mRNA and the newfound ability to rewrite those instructions to produce any kind of cell within a biological organism has radically changed the course of Western medicine and science, even if no one has really noticed yet. As Rossi, himself, puts it: “The real important discovery here was you could now use mRNA, and if you got it into the cells, then you could get the mRNA to express any protein in the cells, and this was the big thing.”

It was so big that by 2014, Rossi was able to retire after the company he co-founded with Flagship Pioneering private equity firm to exploit his innovation, – Moderna Inc., attracted almost a half billion dollars in federal award monies to begin developing vaccines using the technology. No longer affiliated with Moderna beyond his stock holdings, Rossi is just “watching for what happens next” and if he’s anything like the doting “hockey dad” he is portrayed to be, he must be horrified.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is from 2018...if covid 19 supposedly leaked from a lab, why hasn't this tech been used to locate the original source? DARPA sure isn't lacking of funds...this also kills all of Gates' claims about a terrorist creating a virus with computer code and releasing it and they wouldn't know the source.

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
Sperm concentration:

15-45 days post-vaccination: -14.5%

75-120 days post-vaccination: -15.4%

150+ days post-vaccination: -15.9%

Total motile count:

15-45 days post-vaccination: -2.0%

75-120 days post-vaccination: -22.1%

150+ days post-vaccination: -19.4%

Despite claims of later recovery in the abstract, it seems like numbers point to the opposite. And that's just after the first two doses.

redqueen

Superstar
yep Ya did Lizard King
it's disgusting and should be charges for
these evil pharmas

I am Hoping/Asking/Praying that the parents
will at least do a little bit of research before doing
this to their Children but We Know most don't and
just go along with the flow or to get along w/e the
reasoning they use

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
bc hasn't worked for awhile Frank would Ya
mind posting the gist of what's being said or
something that can help me in lookin for a different
source?Please

Karlysymon

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
that's a beautiful sight but Ya Know tptb won't let that fly
they like to make sure they are in charge of all Our necessities
We need to live,they also like charging Us money for those
things

Me and the lil one were just talking about this and I told them
I can See tptb polluting Our air so much so they can then sell
Us clean air in a bottle or something and I can See that,when
it comes to these evils there is nothing I would put past them
Back in the 80s, Tokyo's smog situation was so out of control that they did have fresh oxygen vending machines. Honestly not sure if they still have them or not...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sperm concentration:

15-45 days post-vaccination: -14.5%

75-120 days post-vaccination: -15.4%

150+ days post-vaccination: -15.9%

Total motile count:

15-45 days post-vaccination: -2.0%

75-120 days post-vaccination: -22.1%

150+ days post-vaccination: -19.4%

Despite claims of later recovery in the abstract, it seems like numbers point to the opposite. And that's just after the first two doses.

"I could defile myself into a Porsche by the end of the year..."

Slava

Established

"Asterix and the Chariot Race" (French for "Asterix et Transitalique", "Asterix and the Trans-Cursive") is the 37th book in the Asterix series, and the third book written by Jean-Yves Ferry and illustrated by Didier Conrad. The book was released worldwide in more than 20 languages on October 19, 2017(19.10=911) with a print run of 5 million copies

*The word "race" can be used not only as a chariot race, but also as a race of people.

On the Russian-language site, I created a post on this comic, which came out before the events of the coronavirus pandemic. There are some interesting coincidences, but I've only looked at a third of the comic. When I finish reading it, I'll translate it and make a post in one of the threads.

"crowned" = 37 (Full Reduction)
In Shakespeare's 37th sonnet, the 55th (LV) word out of 116 is "crowned".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auriga_(slave) :

In ancient Rome, the auriga was a slave with gladiator status, whose duty it was to drive a biga, the light vehicle powered by two horses, to transport some important Romans, mainly duces (military commanders). An auriga was a sort of "chauffeur" for important men and was carefully selected from among trustworthy slaves only.

It has been supposed also that this name was given to the slave who held a laurel crown, during Roman Triumphs, over the head of the dux, standing at his back but continuously whispering in his ears "Memento Mori" ("remember you are mortal") to prevent the celebrated commander from losing his sense of proportion in the excesses of the celebrations.

The term became common in later times to indicate any biga driver.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Back in the 80s, Tokyo's smog situation was so out of control that they did have fresh oxygen vending machines. Honestly not sure if they still have them or not...
lmbo Thank Ya TempestOfTempo
that's something I didn't Know and by the looks
of what I can find it was being sold in 2006 still so
chances are it's probably still available

Slava

Established
The reference to "see the missing scroll" is the previous Asterix book and the second one by Jean-Yves Ferri
a reference to the insider that was posted in the comic book

Asterix and the Missing Scroll (French: Le Papyrus de César, "Caesar's Papyrus") is the 36th book in the Asterix comics series, and the second written by Jean-Yves Ferri and illustrated by Didier Conrad.[1] A central theme is censorship and the battle over information.
Plot:
Caesar has completed writing his Commentaries on the Gallic War, but his publisher, Libellus Blockbustus, encourages him to omit Chapter 24 on "Defeats at the Hands of the Indomitable Gauls of Armorica", fearing it would besmirch the Roman leader's curriculum vitae. A mute Numidian scribe, Bigdhata, steals a copy of the chapter and gives it to the journalist Confoundtheirpolitix, who in turn passes it on to the village of indomitable Gauls.
Chief Vitalstatistix is unfazed by the lie that all Gaul has been conquered by the Romans, but his wife Impedimenta urges him to campaign for the truth. Since the Gauls have, unlike the Greeks and Romans, no skills in reading and writing, the druid Getafix (accompanied by Asterix, Obelix and Dogmatix) travels to the sacred forest of the Carnutes to meet his former teacher, Archaeopterix, who will then pass on the truth by word of mouth to future generations. The true story eventually reaches René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo in a French cafe, who publish the censored tales in comic books as the Asterix adventures.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
lmbo Thank Ya TempestOfTempo
that's something I didn't Know and by the looks
of what I can find it was being sold in 2006 still so
chances are it's probably still available

One of the flavors back then included "Minty Fresh" lol... nothing like oxygen from a vending machine to exemplify how "advanced" we have become after the industrial revolution eh?