COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar

Thank-you again @Frank Badfinger for sharing these updates.

The video raises and important question that everyone really needs to think about carefully, because it has wide-ranging implications.

Everything in this world is about contracts. Without a contractual agreement, no one individual or group of individuals (organization/corporation) has ANY lawful power to administer or enforce any set of man-made rules on another.

Not only is everything the World Health Organization (WHO) doing with regard to public policy on an international stage an overt conflict of interest due to the massive private funding they receive, but NONE OF US WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OF THE WHO HAVE A CONTRACT WITH THE WHO.

A contract has basic requirements that include the naming of all parties involved, a full disclosure of the terms of the agreement, and the signed and witnessed consent of all parties.

The same basic principle applies to all local, state and federal rules, legislation and constitutions in every country on Earth, NONE of which are lawful because THERE ARE NO SIGNED AND WITNESSED CONTRACTS. Did you sign your country's constitution? If not, then you are NOT a party to that contract/constitution.

This fraud is now being brought to everyone's attention through the magic virus scam and the medical tyranny that is being forced upon we the people without ANY lawful contractual agreements. And this fraud WILL be used to foment and fabricate a series of additional problems on a global scale that seemingly require a one-world government solution. A solution which the majority would never have otherwise wanted, but will now beg for, in reaction to the combined threats of endless pandemics, wars, famines and water shortages, which will kill billions.

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
More infos on the recent huge blast and multiple explosions at the Geneva airport...

txskeptic

Rookie

redqueen

Superstar
few more food/food related plants
that will regrow from fall off seeds or
produce their own seeds to plant with

Karlysymon

Superstar
Aggressive behavior exhibited by the Vaxxed
This could easily be someone on drugs
it can also be the thingies in the xav
We have no clue what's gonna happen when
they get turned on
As We have been discussing here the dexav
are getting more and more irate/irritatable
short fused

the ones around me go off I mean right off
which isn't like these people at all
for the very smallest of things

Example
MIL set her pop in the kitchen could not find it
as she walked past it twice and proceeded to scream
at the top of her lungs at how useless and stupid
everyone is
she screamed til her face was purple over
misplacing a pop
when it was pointed out where the pop was
instead of calming down laughing it off
and drinking it she started scream accusing
Us there of trying to steal her opened can of pop
We asked why would any one wanna do that

she started screaming that one of Us
had to have moved it there then just to piss her off
This was a full 20 minutes of her full lung screaming
and accusing over a friggen can of opened pop ?

Think I should mention this is soooooo far outta the norm for her
but that's what it's been with the kids 4grandparents
they all have been snapping over things that don't make
no sense and it's not lil freak outs these are full blown
my lil one is now afraid to go visit
as she doesn't like how they are acting
keeps asking me if they are on drugs

all I can think is as tptb turn up frequency
and install more of the G5 it's starting to
mess with the thingies We seen in the xav
I believe some shots also shutdowns some people's brain as you'd notice some have radical changes in behavior becoming totally unable to listen or hang with some people just because you're not with 'them' aka the vaccinated.
You'd notice some are even ready to cause harm once they hear specific keywords as if they were subject to hypnosis.
I hope i'm wrong but i start to recognize a pattern.
My partner, my brother, and one of my closest mates have gone 'tits up' at me for trying to discuss with them my reasons for not yet being vaccinated. Apparently, I am a selfish ANTI VAXXER. I won't go into details about the disagreements, but my mate told me that I had gone too far when I reminded him of Nazi Germany. He is usually a quiet and passive man, but he snarled at me like a rabid rottweiller. When each of them asked me my reasons for not YET taking the jab, they did not want to acknowledge my reply without spewing out their main stream media mantras.
So has anyone else noticed people getting more aggressive and angry since having the phizer jab. My sister had the first shot a few weeks ago and shes picked a fight with everyone around her. Shes always been a bit hot-headed, but today she ended up getting arrested for fighting, and since the jab shes been fighting and arguing with everyone. Before it was just argumentive and always being right now if someone disagrees she will get violent
Unintended consequences of gene-editing, i guess? Instead of turning people into docile creatures, they are now hyper aggressive?

• A team of neuroscientists was "really surprised" by the results of a gene-editing experiment on hamsters.
  • The team expected that the elimination of vasopressin activity would make the hamsters behave more peacefully.
  • Instead, the gene-edited hamsters displayed "high levels" of aggression.
A team of neuroscience researchers was left "really surprised" after a gene-editing experiment unexpectedly created hyper-aggressive hamsters, according to a statement by Georgia State University (GSU).
The GSU research, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), set out to find more about the biology behind the social behavior of mammals.

The scientists used Syrian hamsters and CRISPR-Cas9 — a revolutionary technology that makes it possible to turn on or off genes in cells. The technology knocked out a receptor of vasopressin — a hormone associated with enhanced aggression.

The scientists anticipated that doing so would "dramatically" alter the social behavior of the Syrian hamsters, making them more peaceful. It did change their behavior, but not how they had expected.
"We were really surprised at the results," said the study's lead author, GSU professor H. Elliott Albers, in the university's statement.

We anticipated that if we eliminated vasopressin activity, we would reduce both aggression and social communication," Albers continued. "But the opposite happened."

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Bill Gates said it's "tragic" if conspiracy theories about him putting microchips in COVID-19 vaccines is preventing people from getting vaccinated.

"The one about tracking people, I don't know why they think I'm interested in knowing people's locations — that one I still have to laugh at — but if it's holding people back from getting vaccinated, then that's tragic," Gates said in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday."

Gates thinks we are all brain dead, with no memory of the comments he made 12yrs ago about his desire to hack bodies. After his recent denial, someone should take him to task on how exactly, back in the year 2010, he was planning on doing the hacking…..if, indeed, there are no chips in the vaxx. Then there's the WEF video about how in the future, we'll be identified by our heartbeat because facemasks stifle facial recognition systems. Again, if there's nothing in vaxx, how do they plan on accomplishing that?
Bill Gates, in a recent interview, told a reporter that if he were a kid today, forget about hacking computers: he’d be hacking biology.

2010- comments at the very end of the article

I personally believe that our fate was sealed in the 2010-2012 time period. There were mRNA breakthroughs in that period, not least of which included the discovery of CRISPR aka Genetic scissors. None of this was going to be deployed in the general (global) public UNLESS…
It was interesting to me that DARPA poured a lot of money(65 million) into finding a CRISPR antidote, even funding the person (Jennifer Doudna) who discovered the genetic scissors, to find an inhibitor. I guess they couldn’t deploy this in the general populace until they had antidotes safely stored away for themselves, incase of an accident. This should give hope to those who may take the shots that there is a “cure” even though that knowledge/information may not presently be in the public domain.

I went through her (Ms Jackson) twitter posts and found this.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 06-42-27 (UPDATED) Exclusive Summary Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns Sharyl...png