COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

LA's population dropped by 176,000 in 1st full year of pandemic, 2nd largest drop nationwide

Not a word about the lockdown tyranny.
I figured illegals that don't have to be vaccinated would make up the difference?

Awoken2

Superstar
I've not long received a text message from my doctors....it isn't good news.

I'm going to copy the message here so you can all read it for yourselves. It may well help you to understand the complete pointlessness of wearing a mask "to help protect yourself and others around you" and taking a jab, for the very same reason.

The jab was to "protect you and the people around you".....remember?

Now as many of you might know my job role for the past ten years has been looking after kids in care. Due to all the different requirements implemented for this job role it became untenable as I refused to comply with any of it such as wearing a mask and getting vaccinated. The role would often require you to attend hospitals with young people who had self harmed or hurt themselves and they had very strict policies on mask wearing inside the hospital which again I refused to comply with.

As a result of my non compliance this was now considered a breach of safeguarding so I had a couple of disciplinary meetings before resigning my post and leaving the sector completely.

As I've mentioned in previous posts I was working in a home where EVERY SINGLE VACCINATED staff member subsequently "caught" convid after being jabbed. I was the ONLY unvaccinated person at the home and I was the only one not to get it. All the other staff were fully compliant with the mask wearing, the hand sanitising... everything.

It doesn't add up. It doesn't add up at all, but even today, there are still many people walking down the street wearing a mask. From pensioners to teenagers...they think they need a mask on to go outside. I would imagine all of them have been jabbed too.

Now I haven't been to my doctors since convid started because they wouldn't let me in without a mask or faceshield so to get this news it came as no surprise to me.

So here it is....here's my bad news....

Dear Mr ######

Just to let you know, the practice has currently 11 members of staff including Drs off sick with Covid and any remaining staff able to come into work are working hard to keep the practice operating safely.
Please be patient and kind to all our staff who as always are here to help you in these difficult times.

----‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was considering replying to the above message with a little bit of common sense but felt it may well have a negative impact on the moral of the few remaining staff members there.

The most important point here is that they made it obligatory for all NHS staff to get jabbed up....and now they are dropping like flies.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I'm going to copy the message here so you can all read it for yourselves. It may well help you to understand the complete pointlessness of wearing a mask "to help protect yourself and others around you" and taking a jab, for the very same reason.

Now as many of you might know my job role for the past ten years has been looking after kids in care. Due to all the different requirements implemented for this job role it became untenable as I refused to comply with any of it such as wearing a mask and getting vaccinated. The role would often require you to attend hospitals with young people who had self harmed or hurt themselves and they had very strict policies on mask wearing inside the hospital which again I refused to comply with.

As a result of my non compliance this was now considered a breach of safeguarding so I had a couple of disciplinary meetings before resigning my post and leaving the sector completely.

As I've mentioned in previous posts I was working in a home where EVERY SINGLE VACCINATED staff member subsequently "caught" convid after being jabbed. I was the ONLY unvaccinated person at the home and I was the only one not to get it. All the other staff were fully compliant with the mask wearing, the hand sanitising... everything.

It doesn't add up. It doesn't add up at all, but even today, there are still many people walking down the street wearing a mask. From pensioners to teenagers...they think they need a mask on to go outside. I would imagine all of them have been jabbed too.

Now I haven't been to my doctors since convid started because they wouldn't let me in without a mask or faceshield so to get this news it came as no surprise to me.

Dear Mr ######

Just to let you know, the practice has currently 11 members of staff including Drs off sick with Covid and any remaining staff able to come into work are working hard to keep the practice operating safely.
Please be patient and kind to all our staff who as always are here to help you in these difficult times.

----‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was considering replying to the above message with a little bit of common sense but felt it may well have a negative impact on the moral of the few remaining staff members there.

The most important point here is that they made it obligatory for all NHS staff to get jabbed up....and now they are dropping like flies.
Question is - Can these people even entertain the thought that just maybe the thing that they were told would prevent illness, was actually the cause of their ailment. I know some can, but it seems for many that cognitive dissonance won't allow it. The brainwashing is far too deep.

These are the same people who get sick right after taking the jab, and say that it could have been much worse if they hadn't taken it. smh!!

Awoken2

Superstar
Question is - Can these people even entertain the thought that just maybe the thing that they were told would prevent illness, was actually the cause of their ailment. I know some can, but it seems for many that cognitive dissonance won't allow it. The brainwashing is far too deep.
As difficult as it would be to accept this there will come a point where people just have to.

Just before Christmas I was talking to some clients of mine. I visit these people every 12 weeks and they purchase food from me. The lady asked me if I had been vaccinated. I told her that I hadn't and told her my reasons. The lady said she thought I should get it to protect myself. She said herself and her hubby had just had their boosters. These people are in their early sixties.

I visited them again last week. The lady came to the door looking very ill. She had lost a lot of weight, face gaunt, pale.

I asked her if she was ok. She tells me her husband died last week in bed right next to her. He sat bolt upright in bed making a horrible noise then died of a massive heart attack. He had no previous heart issues or health concerns.

Out of a customer base of about 300 people I have had about 8 fatalities in the last 12 months...mostly heart attacks.

As more people succumb to an early death I think eventually the truth will become common knowledge...to those who survive anyway.

Dear Mr ######

If you can I would stay away from your doctors. Sounds like they might just give you convid or have you take a "test" and claim you have it. Right now I don't trust any doctors or hospital. All the honest people have already been fired.

According to my Google alerts which btw I never asked for, NBC and CNN are now pushing for a new booster shot that FDA is supposedly approving this week. The evil never stops and I will never stop avoiding the fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines until there is a gun pointed at my head. The one good thing is that I thought by now I would be in a Covid Concentration Camp for the unvaccinated. So at least I've dodged that bullet for now.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
40% effective wow that's sad
ya have a better shot playing RR
than getting this
I'm so tired of this,I mean how many
children need to die,become disabled
before the parents wake up and no more

redqueen

Superstar
This is scary I been hearing this for abit
Of course I got distracted from it though
I will say again to everyone here
Do NOT let the messenger blind ya from the truth

If we can see how TPTB show the truth in all they do
so they have that deniabil accountability meaning they cansay
What do ya mean we told ya what we were doing not our fault
ya chose not to listen or see it we told ya
I know even here people skip over n block cause of the poster
Myself I do not look at who posted I zoom in enough
All I see are the post unless I am replying then I look
as I do not want my personal prejudices
that have been ingrained by TPTB to get in the way

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is scary I been hearing this for abit
Of course I got distracted from it though
I will say again to everyone here
Do NOT let the messenger blind ya from the truth

If we can see how TPTB show the truth in all they do
so they have that deniabil accountability meaning they cansay
What do ya mean we told ya what we were doing not our fault
ya chose not to listen or see it we told ya
I know even here people skip over n block cause of the poster
Myself I do not look at who posted I zoom in enough
All I see are the post unless I am replying then I look
as I do not want my personal prejudices
that have been ingrained by TPTB to get in the way

They getting desperate now because they know the only way to get the unvaccinated is through the food. Which makes you wonder what they have put in our food in the past. Everyday I live now is like a miracle. Or should I say that every day I live now I am cheating the devil.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
It's does make one wonder but we
already knew they poison us through everything
our water,food,meds,air however they can they will
Unless ya can live self sufficiently it's impossible to
not use their provided things right

*MKNova*

Rookie
Sometimes I wonder if TPTB are not considering how reslilliant the human spirit is. Curses only work on you if you believe in them. What if they keep trying to poison us over and over... food, water, chem trails, vaccines... but we just wont die because our eneriges are too strong. We do not accept the reality and therefore it does not take... no matter what they do in the physical material realm... our spirits are just too strong... hoping...

Thoughts?

It's does make one wonder but we
already knew they poison us through everything
our water,food,meds,air however they can they will
Unless ya can live self sufficiently it's impossible to
not use their provided things right
I agree but at least we had a fighting chance. I never took their meds and bought good water. The air couldn't do much about but now with chemtrails. Now they going for the quick kill. But they going to have to come up with something better than covid to get rid of me. As a useless eater I consider it my duty to eat good food and will continue to do so until there is no food left at the store. After that I guess it's all over but at least I won't have to listen to their bullshit anymore and get off the planet with as much dignity as possible lol.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Sometimes I wonder if TPTB are not considering how reslilliant the human spirit is. Curses only work on you if you believe in them. What if they keep trying to poison us over and over... food, water, chem trails, vaccines... but we just wont die because our eneriges are too strong. We do not accept the reality and therefore it does not take... no matter what they do in the physical material realm... our spirits are just too strong... hoping...

Thoughts?
There is no free ride. You need to practice as you preach...

Raise your awareness and do the physical alignments along the way. Rome wasn't built in one day...