COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm currently listening to a football game. Liverpool v Inter Milan. The game has just been stopped due to a medical emergency in the crowd. The commentator just said this is a very regular thing now. Exactly the same thing happened last night in Chelsea's game again with the commentator commenting on how frequently this is now happening.

So if all the players get through the game there's usually a casualty or two in the crowd.

Whatever could be the cause?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm currently listening to a football game. Liverpool v Inter Milan. The game has just been stopped due to a medical emergency in the crowd. The commentator just said this is a very regular thing now. Exactly the same thing happened last night in Chelsea's game again with the commentator commenting on how frequently this is now happening.

So if all the players get through the game there's usually a casualty or two in the crowd.

Whatever could be the cause?
Apparently school districts here in the US are refusing to allow "vaxxed" students to compete in sports without a battery of tests and even then, its no sure bet the child will be allowed to practice or play.

Awoken2

Superstar
Apparently school districts here in the US are refusing to allow "vaxxed" students to compete in sports without a battery of tests and even then, its no sure bet the child will be allowed to practice or play.
I'd be interested to see what word magic they used to try and deflect from the fact that if you've been jabbed there is an elevated possibility of you leaving the sports field under a blanket feet first.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'd be interested to see what word magic they used to try and deflect from the fact that if you've been jabbed there is an elevated possibility of you leaving the sports field under a blanket feet first.
At least in this case, since the districts are legally on the line, they aint pulling no punches. They fully clarify that the covid vax's are the reason for the denial and are adamant that vaxxed children must endure a gauntlet of exams to be cleared with no promises that the child will be cleared for activity just by taking the tests.

*MKNova*

Rookie
I am sorry, this is going to sound ranty and angry, but I am just in a mood today.

With things like this happening, people dropping dead at events, kids not being allowed to play sports without physical exams, the Pfizer report coming out and people are still acting like nothing happened and everything is okay and people are even still lining up for the jabs WITH THEIR KIDS...

I cant help but think these people really dont care. They would rather die or be injured and let countless others die or be injured than allow their brains to accept what happened/is still going on. As long as their worldview gets to stay the way it is they would rather all go to the grave believing a happy fantasy than acknowledge what is happening.

Maybe its a subconscious thing, "We are all gonna die anyway so I would rather go out pretending to be happy..." Like a family trying to sit down for a normal family dinner during the apocalypse.... if these are our last moments on Earth we may as well go out in blissful denyal fantasy.... Like they have already given up on any hope... or they just simply do not care at all.

I am dumbfounded.

I am sorry, its just report after report on these things and at this point I am like "Yeah, we know, we are living in a real life sci fi horror movie.... but evidently majority of people just dont care.... so what else can we do..?"

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I am sorry, this is going to sound ranty and angry, but I am just in a mood today.

With things like this happening, people dropping dead at events, kids not being allowed to play sports without physical exams, the Pfizer report coming out and people are still acting like nothing happened and everything is okay and people are even still lining up for the jabs WITH THEIR KIDS...

I cant help but think these people really dont care. They would rather die or be injured and let countless others die or be injured than allow their brains to accept what happened/is still going on. As long as their worldview gets to stay the way it is they would rather all go to the grave believing a happy fantasy than acknowledge what is happening.

Maybe its a subconscious thing, "We are all gonna die anyway so I would rather go out pretending to be happy..." Like a family trying to sit down for a normal family dinner during the apocalypse.... if these are our last moments on Earth we may as well go out in blissful denyal fantasy.... Like they have already given up on any hope... or they just simply do not care at all.

I am dumbfounded.
"I cant help but think these people really dont care. They would rather die or be injured and let countless others die or be injured than allow their brains to accept what happened/is still going on. As long as their worldview gets to stay the way it is they would rather all go to the grave believing a happy fantasy than acknowledge what is happening."
I see a lot of that with each "side" having its own flavor of acceptance and self-subordination as well.

*MKNova*

Rookie
"I cant help but think these people really dont care. They would rather die or be injured and let countless others die or be injured than allow their brains to accept what happened/is still going on. As long as their worldview gets to stay the way it is they would rather all go to the grave believing a happy fantasy than acknowledge what is happening."
I see a lot of that with each "side" having its own flavor of acceptance and self-subordination as well.
Thank you for the reply. I see that too for sure, its spooky.... I am trying not to take a "side" per sey, other than the side of love/light and not wanting people or the planet to suffer any more than we have to. Although I know even if things turn out okay in the end the whole planet has some serious growing pains ahead. But I can feel the pull of the different sides trying to win over minds and hearts and it gives me the wiggins.

I realize I may sound divisive in my post with all the "they dont care." I read it again and realized it comes off very divisive. I am sorry, I was in an emotional place when I posted this. I almost stuggle with, how can people not see?? But that is also me stuck in my paradigm too... Taking a deep breath... trying to get back to the compassion vibes.

e-Enoch

Superstar

I am dumbfounded.

I am sorry, its just report after report on these things and at this point I am like "Yeah, we know, we are living in a real life sci fi horror movie.... but evidently majority of people just dont care.... so what else can we do..?"
I understand how frustrating it can be. But we can still choose to focus on what is true, right, and justified. I believe many of us are already aware of the evil agenda on genocide...that the vaxx is meant to either quickly or slowly kill people...having known the adverse effects of the experimental drug, we are aware of how this is going to deteriorate the health of those who took it...and sadly, eventually meet their demise...

I believe it's important to continually spread awareness on this. There have been many scientific studies and proofs already...and more studies are still being done...

Even if the sky seems dark and gloomy...the sun is always there...hiding behind the clouds of gray...it is always ready to come out to shine its rays...

e-Enoch

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thank you for the reply. I see that too for sure, its spooky.... I am trying not to take a "side" per sey, other than the side of love/light and not wanting people or the planet to suffer any more than we have to. Although I know even if things turn out okay in the end the whole planet has some serious growing pains ahead. But I can feel the pull of the different sides trying to win over minds and hearts and it gives me the wiggins.

I realize I may sound divisive in my post with all the "they dont care." I read it again and realized it comes off very divisive. I am sorry, I was in an emotional place when I posted this. I almost stuggle with, how can people not see?? But that is also me stuck in my paradigm too... Taking a deep breath... trying to get back to the compassion vibes.
I dont see it as divisive necessarily, just true. Others are dividing themselves, and its ok for us to take note of that...

redqueen

Superstar
This I have seen before
but could not find a complete video
so now I have and I know many do not
like the messengers,i ask y'all again
Do NOT let personal bias to blind
you to the truth

She really is describing our reality
as I have said there is no sides
they all eat,drink and have
a grand ole time together

Wings on the same bird
wanting to take different paths home

we all need to stop our system thinking
I am so hoping we have a good number
of military n such standing
with the people,Us

Remember
We always out number them

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but Reuters news is pushing some bs about about a hybrid variant called Deltacron. Looks like they tried to use Ukraine war to distract from fake virus and since Russia is showing success now they coming out with Deltacron to distract from Ukraine war and back to fake virus. Like a yo-yo.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 11-32-57 CDC FDA Smoking Gun of Smoking Guns.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The 2020-22 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”
Global Research E-Book, Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Updated February 2022

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 12-00-47 The 2020-22 Worldwide Corona Crisis Destroying Civil Society...png