COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think as more and more people fall ill and die from the jabs they'll continue to blame it on the latest "variant to get people to take the latest booster. I agree it may be different in other countries. Is it in processed foods and the water supply already? Flu shot?

Yeah, the UBI or CBDC is certainly part of it, but how will they sell the idea to billions of people who thought their vaccines were just that and not the internet of bodies?
Well, it was publicly acknowledged and reported on in 2020 that the vaxxed are going to be monitored for up to two years (you can take that to mean for forever) so a vaxxed person really has no excuse or reason to feign ignorance because they signed up for the "pharmaco surveillance".
"Two official OWS documents released in mid-September state that vaccine recipients—expected to include a majority of the US population—would be monitored for twenty-four months after the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine is administered and that this would be done by a “pharmacovigilance system.”
The extreme secrecy of Operation Warp Speed has affected not only the FDA but also the CDC, as a CDC expert panel normally involved in developing the government’s vaccine distribution strategies was “stonewalled” by Matt Hepburn, OWS’s vaccine coordinator, who bluntly refused to answer several of the panel’s “pointed questions” about the highly secretive operation."

Furthermore, WEF released this video and clearly listed (no.4) "identification by heartbeat" as a "pandemic change"....arrogantly asking which of the listed pandemic changes "you" would like to remain. So, respective gov'ts really don't have to sell the idea because they already came clean about it (so to speak). All MSM has to do is declare the Covid ID as a legitimate ID, not any different from a driver's license or passport and things will snowball from thereon...
Maybe it is why the pandemic narrative is being wound down because they have crossed a certain threshold in the number of people jabbed.

#4 Facemasks stump facial recognition systems so you'll be identified by your heartbeat.

Those news anchors smiling is disgusting. That's worse than CNN which I didn't think was possible. Australia is insane.
I had that thought too, especially the woman - she looks creepy as hell, like a zombie incapable of any free-thought.

I think it's probably a clip that gets used repeatedly as an outro for their twitter posts, but they still look weird.