COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran

"I think it's something that will get further discussion in New Brunswick, and probably across the country," said Higgs, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Dec. 29 with a rapid test after receiving two doses of AstraZeneca and a booster vaccine.

"Several" members of his immediate family, who were also fully vaccinated and received their booster doses, also subsequently tested positive.

Last Thursday, federal Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said provinces are likely to introduce mandatory vaccination policies in the coming months to deal with surging COVID-19 caseloads

so premier is fully doped along with his family, and they are still getting sick, now trying to force injections, these are the same individuals who were trying to have grocery stores deny service to unvacinated, and same ones who force children to take the poison to go see santa

Lil axe

Veteran

Quebec Premier François Legault announced the province will apply a "significant" financial penalty for residents who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for non-medical reasons.
The premier said the unvaccinated "will have a bill to pay because there are consequences on our health-care
"It's a question of equity because right now, these people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network. And I think it's normal that the majority the population is asking that there be a consequence. And yes, we will continue to look at spreading the use of the vaccine passport, but I think we have to go further."

---

"The recent remarks made on the credibility of our opinions and on our scientific rigour undoubtedly cause a certain erosion in the adhesion of the population," he wrote, meaning people's willingness to follow public health rules.

"In this context, I consider it appropriate to offer you the possibility of replacing me before the end of my term in office," he wrote.

Project veritas dumped some huge documents this morning....View attachment 69260
That was another thing Google censored search results for, earlier today. They're doing that recently when news that smashes the MSM narrative/illusion comes out, they did it with the MRNA developer's interview with Joe Rogan as well.

Edit: Sorry @Lucy, I need to post some positive news in future so I don't spike your blood pressure too high from the angry reactions :eek::oops:

Last edited:

Quebec Premier François Legault announced the province will apply a "significant" financial penalty for residents who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for non-medical reasons.
The premier said the unvaccinated "will have a bill to pay because there are consequences on our health-care
"It's a question of equity because right now, these people, they put a very important burden on our health-care network. And I think it's normal that the majority the population is asking that there be a consequence. And yes, we will continue to look at spreading the use of the vaccine passport, but I think we have to go further."

---

"The recent remarks made on the credibility of our opinions and on our scientific rigour undoubtedly cause a certain erosion in the adhesion of the population," he wrote, meaning people's willingness to follow public health rules.

"In this context, I consider it appropriate to offer you the possibility of replacing me before the end of my term in office," he wrote.
So now Canada has become like Austria and Australia. How much longer before the USA tries this is the obvious question.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wonder why Twitter is allowing these truthful posts. It seems they always shut down the truth. I wonder how much longer until they shut down all the truth like China because I know they want to.
I suspect they will be taken down eventually by the fascist thought police scum. I continually have to remove bookmarked twitter accounts. I just removed 3 in the last half hour.