COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Test for New Omicron Variant? We don’t need no Stinkin’ Test
by Jon Rappoport
NoMoreFakeNews.com

This is an article in three layers. I’ve already spelled out the first layer in my current series on the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 (archive: Omicron).

In a nutshell, there is no Omicron because there is no SARS-CoV-2. The “pandemic virus” doesn’t exist. A variation of nothing equals nothing....

These people are "seeing things..."

They must be possessed by the devil...

*MKNova*

Rookie
Is anyone else reminded of that movie Twister when we hear about the vax being used to inject us with nanotechnology that can report back our internal functions? Specifically how in the movie they make that device called Dorothy that distributes all those little sensors up into the tornado so the machines can record the internal functions that were not readable before...

Short clip from the movie in case yall haven't seen it, you can click forward to about the middle of the clip.

Is anyone else reminded of that movie Twister when we hear about the vax being used to inject us with nanotechnology that can report back our internal functions? Specifically how in the movie they make that device called Dorothy that distributes all those little sensors up into the tornado so the machines can record the internal functions that were not readable before...

Short clip from the movie in case yall haven't seen it, you can click forward to about the middle of the clip.

Reminds me of that movie Alice Return To Oz. I made the mistake of watching that one after a mushroom dinner and still suffer PTSD from it. I think VC has an article on it.

Last edited:
I guess they could still have food delivered. Food is one thing I don't have delivered. I like to pick out things myself. I am too paranoid to trust anyone else with my food. I haven't eaten at a restaurant or anywhere else for many years.
I have most of my stuff delivered but this is heading towards requiring vaccination "to protect the delivery person" as well. Soon there will be nowhere to hide.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing
High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease. Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Im wondering... with so many of the usual suspects looking to NZ as some sort of oasis from the coming storm, how are those same elites going to contend with such strict lockdown and mandate issues? Even if they can buy their own way around them, it will still effect everyone else in society there... which will in turn effect the elites...
Good question. I was thinking the same thing recently. Perhaps they have a massive underground complex for the satanic pedo elite.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Good question. I was thinking the same thing recently. Perhaps they have a massive underground complex for the satanic pedo elite.
I also gave that a thought... but they will still need some interaction with the unwashed masses. They have to have fresh supplies of food, water, kids, drugs and etc...plus, no matter how much money they get, they still end up back on the streets one way or another I.E. crackhead Hunter Biden.