COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Could be, but as Rebecca Sheppard and Jane Scharf have said on their stand4thee.com zoom meetings, "mandatory" does not make it law, at least in Canada. In essences, one needs to consent with the mandate. Of course, there'll be always be contentions as that's what their zoom meeting discussions are about, but pumping money into something doesn't necessarily mean it's a foregone conclusion.
I view "mandatory" as some very aggressive marketing. But the harder they push the more I get out of reach....

Vmort

Star
Russia: Sparying poison gas in Moscow just after they are screaming all around about POVIDLO.

Mini Contini

Established

Fuck all the unvaccinated Germans who don't leave home. I hope all the Germans who don't set Germany on fire go to the gas chambers.
It's unbelievable how history repeats itself, especially when you realize it's also happening in Germany. Meanwhile, that fat quivering cultural marxist pig is going behind the screen to get substituted by another degenerate of that same level.

It's unbelievable how history repeats itself, especially when you realize it's also happening in Germany. Meanwhile, that fat quivering cultural marxist pig is going behind the screen to get substituted by another degenerate of that same level.
The American pig released the vaccine by saying "REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE" days before he left. The common feature of pigs is to show their allegiance to the farmer before leaving.

Lyfe

Star
Smoking gun confidential Pfizer document exposes FDA criminal cover-up of VACCINE DEATHS… they knew the jab was killing people in early 2021… three times more WOMEN than MEN

The document reveals that within just 90 days after the EUA release of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, the company was already aware of voluntary adverse reaction reports that revealed 1,223 deaths and over 42,000 adverse reports describing a total of 158,893 adverse reactions. The reports originated from numerous countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and other nations.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Smoking gun confidential Pfizer document exposes FDA criminal cover-up of VACCINE DEATHS… they knew the jab was killing people in early 2021… three times more WOMEN than MEN

The document reveals that within just 90 days after the EUA release of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, the company was already aware of voluntary adverse reaction reports that revealed 1,223 deaths and over 42,000 adverse reports describing a total of 158,893 adverse reactions. The reports originated from numerous countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and other nations.
They knew it... (including these adverse effects)... it's all part of the sinister, evil plan to do these genocidal acts against humanity...

Awoken2

Superstar
This woman I think nails it - The Who, What and Why of Covid:

This video buffered like a bitch but I watched it all. She clearly explains how the controlled demolition of society, that we are currently experiencing, is unfolding.

Thanks for posting this. I think this information is vital for passing on.

I did find however that she kept quite tight lipped over the fate of the surplus people who would be sat at home on a UBI. Looking at her facial expression when explaining this she knew a lot more than what she spoke about.

There would be no reason whatsoever, or benefit of sustaining a large number of useless eaters.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I'm already pissed off these days but the video above amped me up even more. It is frightening how many compliant zombies are all in on it and the reason people are soft on China is that it is ground zero for the new system. And the children? They're being brainwashed at breakneck speed. It is like they dangle a carrot which id being a part of the woke club. Anyhow, everyone should watch the video.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This video buffered like a bitch but I watched it all. She clearly explains how the controlled demolition of society, that we are currently experiencing, is unfolding.

Thanks for posting this. I think this information is vital for passing on.

I did find however that she kept quite tight lipped over the fate of the surplus people who would be sat at home on a UBI. Looking at her facial expression when explaining this she knew a lot more than what she spoke about.

There would be no reason whatsoever, or benefit of sustaining a large number of useless eaters.
Who are the "useless eaters", anyways?