COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lyfe

Star

How they plan to kill BILLIONS with the common flu: Covid vaccines induce “AIDS” immune system failure, opening door to death via common flu strains

This is an advanced stage of Idiocracy. "Transmission" (although this is itself a myth) was the sole basis for the mandatory vaccination tyranny. Because the unvaccinated were threatening public health. Now in the mainstream media they are admitting that all this is bullshit. But life goes on as usual.

And their source is The Lancet, the leader of peer-reviewed journal fetishism. This is their way of mocking our helplessness at the people's lack of struggle.

Last edited:

How they plan to kill BILLIONS with the common flu: Covid vaccines induce “AIDS” immune system failure, opening door to death via common flu strains
Yeah I saw that earlier. Natural News and this thread are invaluable in fight against the so called vaccines. It is scary stuff but I would rather be scared than dead.

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the comment section

"IMPORTANT. If you want to do this, know that he's doing it wrong.He's blocking out the registration marks, that's not going to work, there are redundant marks.
You want to fuck up the chaotic looking part, that's the data.
(Registration marks are what the program uses to orient the image for reading)"

Update from the comment section:

DESTROY THE BIG SQUARES... these are orientation marks and they render the QR unreadable with little interference.

test for yourself with your camera and paint... ONE big square compromised, QR doesn't read.

And

Karlysymon

Superstar

So it's going to be a quartely shot....who's to say that won't become monthly? And how will they get people to comply with all this? I can only think one way....by FORCE.
2021 is ending under a cloud of compulsory vaccinations. I will not be surprised if 12 months from now, internment camps will be up & running smoothly....afterall, the covid program is supposed to conclude in 2025, so they have a deadline to beat.

1638405449182.png

So it's going to be a quartely shot....who's to say that won't become monthly? And how will they get people to comply with all this? I can only think one way....by FORCE.
2021 is ending under a cloud of compulsory vaccinations. I will not be surprised if 12 months from now, internment camps will be up & running smoothly....afterall, the covid program is supposed to conclude in 2025, so they have a deadline to beat.

View attachment 66029
This may explain why they're thinking of making them compulsory:

Always know who you're fighting....

Karlysymon

Superstar
This may explain why they're thinking of making them compulsory:

Always know who you're fighting....
I believe it will be mandatory. Frank had posted a tweet many pages back about Gates & Soros pumping money into the International Court of Justice to make shots mandatory. I looked for it and it's no longer available. I wanted to use it in reponse to someone who was waiting to have Gates arraigned before the courts.

That's why i also believe the camps are round the corner because what do you do with those who refuse to comply? Yes, you can starve them to death but the isolation facilities aren't being built without cause.

You wonder where the ACLU, HRW are with all this dispensing of the nuremburg code.....oh wait!

I believe it will be mandatory. Frank had posted a tweet many pages back about Gates & Soros pumping money into the International Court of Justice to make shots mandatory. I looked for it and it's no longer available. I wanted to use it in reponse to someone who was waiting to have Gates arraigned before the courts.

That's why i also believe the camps are round the corner because what do you do with those who refuse to comply? Yes, you can starve them to death but the isolation facilities aren't being built without cause.

You wonder where the ACLU, HRW are with all this dispensing of the nuremburg code.....oh wait!
Could be, but as Rebecca Sheppard and Jane Scharf have said on their stand4thee.com zoom meetings, "mandatory" does not make it law, at least in Canada. In essences, one needs to consent with the mandate. Of course, there'll be always be contentions as that's what their zoom meeting discussions are about, but pumping money into something doesn't necessarily mean it's a foregone conclusion.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Could be, but as Rebecca Sheppard and Jane Scharf have said on their stand4thee.com zoom meetings, "mandatory" does not make it law, at least in Canada. In essences, one needs to consent with the mandate. Of course, there'll be always be contentions as that's what their zoom meeting discussions are about, but pumping money into something doesn't necessarily mean it's a foregone conclusion.
True, pumping money into an organisation doesn't make their deliberations a foregone but iam on the fence on this one.

Sorry, i made a mistake. It wasn't the ICJ but the ECHR (European court of Human Rights)

"The influence of this network is now being illustrated in a public and debonair way. Many leaders like to show their closeness to the Soros, father and son. This is the case, for example, of Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, or Michelle Bachelet, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights since 2018, photographed with Georges Soros and his son as soon as she took office.

What about the follow-up to your report on the influence of Soros' NGOs on the ECHR?

This report (available here) has had a huge impact in Europe and around the world; it has been taken up by several governments and many politicians. This is notably the case of Russia and Bulgaria. I have the feeling that public opinion is now informed and sensitized. This report proves that over the last ten years, 22 of the 100 permanent judges of the Court have come from seven NGOs active in the Court, and that 18 of them have sat in cases involving "their" NGO, in violation of the basic rules of judicial ethics. Among these seven NGOs, the Open Society network stands out for the number of judges linked to it (12) and for the fact that it funds the six other organizations cited in the report.

However, this report met up with the embarrassed silence of the institution. The ECHR informed the newspaper Le Monde of its decision not to respond to it. Three deputies of the Council of Europe then referred the matter to the Committee of Ministers, targeting "the systemic problem of conflicts of interest between NGOs and judges of the ECHR" (read here) and questioning it on the means to be implemented to "restoring the integrity of the European Court of Human Rights" (read here). Unsurprisingly, the 48 ambassadors seem to be struggling to agree on a response, as they have far exceeded the three-month deadline set for this procedure. They have an obligation to respond in writing, if only to express their inability to respond."

So, for some people, this monetary influence was sort of a harbinger for mandatory vaccination. Examples:

Last edited:

ACLU can always be counted on to help People of Color except for the beige and white colors because unlike a box of crayons those aren't considered real colors.

This guy has a really good video analysis of those strange disc like structures found in the vaccines. He states they are "microbubbles" which are designed to carry some kind of payload to cells. The microbubbles can be manipulated via sound waves? I think he was saying... Anyway, worth a watch. Really interesting.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
What I can't figure out is that Israel is notorious for taking advantage of Americans and exploiting them however they can but why are they doing this to their own citizens?
Because there are some real (jew)els and some that are imposters.... The same is more or less true to all countries in the world today. Or do you feel that the government in your country is any different?

Jesus (you or the example for you to follow) was/is one of these (jew)els.

Last edited: