COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Bill Gates: “This was an interesting test of people’s trust in their politicians or their health system. We didn’t do as well as I would have expected.”

e-Enoch

Superstar
Bill Gates: “This was an interesting test of people’s trust in their politicians or their health system. We didn’t do as well as I would have expected.”

Thanks for posting this... I pray for the soonest time that Bill Gates will be convicted for his crime against humanity...

Lyfe

Star

Nobody ever hearf of omicon 4 days ago and now its here. Media is so disgraceful

e-Enoch

Superstar

Nobody ever hearf of omicon 4 days ago and now its here. Media is so disgraceful
They are all following a "script" for their evil global agenda...

Vmort

Star
Russia: Chemical attack! SOS! White mist have arrived in Moscow and the other cities. Please help to find who to resist and cure!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lawyers across Canada, LSO benchers sign declaration calling for end of vaccine passports, mandates
A declaration calling for “the immediate end of vaccine passports and mandates” and a “public inquiry into the handling of all aspects of the declared pandemic” has been launched online, garnering signatures from over 31,000 citizens, including 250 lawyers, across the country.

“We are Canadian lawyers. In our country, civil liberties are under unprecedented attack. Governments, public health authorities, universities, public and private employers, municipalities, and businesses are trampling Canadians’ rights and freedoms. Our free society is at risk,” the Free North Declaration begins.

The declaration launched Nov. 12 by Bruce Pardy, professor of law at Queen’s University, along with Lisa Bildy, Stephen Penney, and Christopher Nunn, has also been signed by 10 Law Society of Ontario (LSO) benchers: Jorge Pineda, Ryan Alford, Murray Klippenstein, Alexander Wilkes, Joseph Chiummiento, Cecil Lyon, Scott Marshall, Cheryl Lean, Gary Graham and Jared Brown. It’s also been signed by Derek Sloan, former member of Parliament and leader of the True North Party of Canada...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lawyers across Canada, LSO benchers sign declaration calling for end of vaccine passports, mandates
A declaration calling for “the immediate end of vaccine passports and mandates” and a “public inquiry into the handling of all aspects of the declared pandemic” has been launched online, garnering signatures from over 31,000 citizens, including 250 lawyers, across the country.

“We are Canadian lawyers. In our country, civil liberties are under unprecedented attack. Governments, public health authorities, universities, public and private employers, municipalities, and businesses are trampling Canadians’ rights and freedoms. Our free society is at risk,” the Free North Declaration begins.

The declaration launched Nov. 12 by Bruce Pardy, professor of law at Queen’s University, along with Lisa Bildy, Stephen Penney, and Christopher Nunn, has also been signed by 10 Law Society of Ontario (LSO) benchers: Jorge Pineda, Ryan Alford, Murray Klippenstein, Alexander Wilkes, Joseph Chiummiento, Cecil Lyon, Scott Marshall, Cheryl Lean, Gary Graham and Jared Brown. It’s also been signed by Derek Sloan, former member of Parliament and leader of the True North Party of Canada...
May God's special blessings be upon this Declaration...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From Sept 30/2021
South Africa's Highest Court Set To Free The Continent From The New World Order & The Central Bank
https://rumble.com/vpsyg4-south-africas-highest-court-set-to-free-the-continent-from-the-new-world-or.html

Rumble — This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist's Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.

https://truth11.com/2021/10/05/south-africas-highest-court-set-to-free-the-continent-from-the-new-world-order-and-the-central-bank/

Where South Africa goes, so does the entire Continent. This victory will free the People from the Debt-Slavery imposed by the Central Bank fiat-currency system, establish a gold-backed dollar, eliminate corrupt political parties, and establish Africa as the home base from which to begin the Nuremberg 2.0 trials for the Crime Against Humanity that's been inflicted upon the entire world.
This could be the big breakthrough event that the world has been praying for. If the South African Constitutional Court was completely corrupted as the rest of the world, this case would never have gotten to where it is.

The speaker, Ricardo Maarman, very clearly explains, step by step, the case against the South African president and parliament for crimes against humanity over its handling of the so-called Covid crisis. This is referenced in the first paragraph of the article. It is Maarman who has led the legal action against the government.
Crucially, this case if successful will have grave ramifications for the existence of the South African Reserve Bank, which we know, like all central banks, is in private hands.

https://uncensored.co.nz/2019/01/11/unbelievable-complete-list-of-rothschild-owned-and-controlled-banks/

This gives me hope somehow.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The real reason for rolling out the new variant? (i can't stand saying it's name)

Yes, i know the pandemic treaty was reported on earlier in the year but the WHO is voting on this in afew hours(??). I guess this is the best route to take in eroding national sovereignity considering that not too long ago, there were calls for creating a European Health Union....you know, to be able to declare pandemics or lockdowns at once rather leaving sovereign countries to decide on their own what is best for their citizenry.

Furthermore, critics of the WHO's 2005 International Health Regulations claimed that the legislation is broad enough, for example, to let NATO enter other countries to stop an outbreak. So there's that.

Karlysymon

Superstar

From the very beginning, the flip-flopping on policy & contradictory information given to the public is all intentional (no masks - yes masks, no mandates - yes mandates, virus isn't deadly - yes its deadly etc). A calculated psychological tactic to get us confused and tripping over this & that. I’ve noticed the same in regard to stories on climate change. Thinking this over, iam afraid as to what this state of mind being created, on both an individual & collective basis, is setting us up for.

This is UK Column’s Brian Gerrish’s testimony to Reiner Fuellmich on the psychological tactics employed for the Covid game. It’s a transcript but for those who prefer the visual over text, feel free to find the video.

"Now, in the SAGE document, aside from saying that they were going to ramp up fear, there was something very interesting. It said [UK Column note: in paras. 6–8 on p. 2] that inside [local] communities, community members were going to be used to effectively police each other. So people were going to be used to put pressure on their neighbours, for example, to wear a mask; to adhere to social distancing.

So it was very clear in what they were talking about that they were going to use this covert applied psychology to pressurise citizens to act against one another. And, significantly, they also said that this had to be done with some care, because they believed that it was possible that this situation could get out of control. Clearly, what they meant by that is that instead of having somebody saying to somebody else, “You should wear a mask!”, that requirement could be translated into violence.

Having told you about that document—very clear-cut, very specific—I now come back again to Bianca talking [just before Brian Gerrish], because I could understand a little bit of what she was talking about: she talked about angst, she was talking about stress.

Now, of course, the techniques that are being used on adults—these psychological techniques to induce stress and fear—are also being used on the children. I could only understand a tiny bit of what she was talking about, but I understood enough to grasp—correct me if I’m wrong—that the rules change, so she doesn’t know what the rules are from time to time.

Reiner Füllmich: Exactly, yes. Every week, they changed the rules [for schools], so that she had to sit at her desk over the weekend in order to figure out how to make these things work.

Brian Gerrish: Right. And what that is, the uncertainty and the change in the rules: that is part of the psychological attack. Because the uncertainty immediately is putting people in a position of stress and anxiety and confusion. And if we go back into the professional world of applied psychology, people who are in a distressed, confused state are very susceptible to further messages and instructions. If there’s a fire in a building and people are starting to panic, the first person that starts to give clear commands to the people, those commands will be followed. And that is due to the psychological state."