COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Here's an interview I just found with Robert Kennedy Jr and this nut-job who claims he's for the people. Here is a guy, who believes "paranoid schizophrenics" as he calls them, need to have their brains tinkered with. He thinks they are inherently messed up. Which is funny - because this same guy goes on to say how he suffered from this 10 out of 10 pain condition and how no heavy meds or treatments helped until he started mindfulness...and in a few months, the pain disappeared. BUT! He feels JUSTIFIED in implanting visions into mice and other animals and tinkering with their MINDS in order to "help" them.

What I find most common, among these types of uh..."researchers" I'll just call them - is how they feel justified in their invasions. There seems to be a common thread or condition found in their brains, which is... they cannot understand how what they do is absolutely horrific and wrong. If I were to use their only logic...I'd say, perhaps there is something fundamentally WRONG with their brains? I mean...just because a person can seemingly function in society, and work as a researcher, does that mean they are RIGHT? Does it mean their minds are HEALTHY? Does it mean they are the GOOD GUYS like they like to call themselves? If you read this article, this guy is constantly positioning himself as being the "good guy." The person "in the right." The one who continues to mutilate animals yet does it because he cares ...

I'm pretty sure the Nazis thought they were the good guys too. And Stalin. And Lenin. And Mao. And Marx. They ALL thought they were the good guys. And they ALL thought their actions were justified.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Are we assume that we will see a Gladio redux (protestors start to suddenly find weapons caches….think George Floyd bricks)? Could well-meaning people be walking into a trap or are they plants??
This same scenario has played out time and time again. There is no doubt in my mind that most, if not all, of the violence and fires being started are being done by agent provocateurs.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This same scenario has played out time and time again. There is no doubt in my mind that most, if not all, of the violence and fires being started are being done by agent provocateurs.
A good metric to gauge if the protests are legit or not are the reactions of the elites and their proxies (cops, politicians, media and etc.)...
If they react with "This is really scary, lets tell you how scary it all is" with (credit to Don Henley) "A gleam in their eye" and bring in a bunch of "experts" who alternate from serious and stern warnings to smiling assurances while talking all over each other and sporting perma-grins... it kinda speaks for itself.

If they have that terrified, deer-in-the-headlights look and are anxious to let whatever talking head the network has brought in to direct the programming set the tone and narrative... lets just say they get shook for a reason eh?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Natural disaster??
State of Emergency: Biblical Flooding in Canada

We discuss the ongoing crisis that has severed major supply routes linking west coast Canada with the rest of country. The main port in vancouver (where most imported products originate) can not have goods shipped by rail or through the rocky mountains due to bridges, highways and railway systems being washed away. A major crisis is developing.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Natural disaster??

We discuss the ongoing crisis that has severed major supply routes linking west coast Canada with the rest of country. The main port in vancouver (where most imported products originate) can not have goods shipped by rail or through the rocky mountains due to bridges, highways and railway systems being washed away. A major crisis is developing.

What does going into the age of aquarius really imply?

Just as the captured human minds are breaking free. The water will be harder and harder to control. It's all connected.

It may seems catastrophic (and to some it will be) but it's all nessecary to break down the construct holding all of creation down. This is nature doing its part so that we can build back better.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
In the last two days, I’ve seen 2 Daily Mail articles talking about protests: one in Paris for solidarity with the Austrians and the one about Germany making vaccinations compulsory and protests erupting in Europe. So I thought that was really odd that they would be reporting on them.

I did a search to see if other mainstream outlets were reporting on the protests and lo and behold, they are!
View attachment 65655

I really do think that there may be truth to this stuff that seekinheart posted. So MSM completely ignored and failed to report on previous protests and are now doing an about face? Why? If they didn’t want you in the streets before, why do they want you there now? Do they, perhaps, want you to bring down your own government so that “someone” else swoops in with a ready-made solution? Are we assume that we will see a Gladio redux (protestors start to suddenly find weapons caches….think George Floyd bricks)? Could well-meaning people be walking into a trap or are they plants??

Just something to think about….considering the “other side” has gamed out their war strategies
My guess is that their activity surveillance software has told them it is time to go in trying to control the narrative.

Natural disaster??

What does going into the age of aquarius really imply?

Just as the captured human minds are breaking free. The water will be harder and harder to control. It's all connected.

It may seems catastrophic (and to some it will be) but it's all nessecary to break down the construct holding all of creation down. This is nature doing its part so that we can build back better.
Build back better? Where have I heard that before? If that's a joke it's not funny.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I liked the article from Sayers, he has a good spirit. Look how much has changed in just 2 days! After all the talk they're making the injections mandatory. It's bad news but I laughed at the 1st headlines- like we didn't know 1.5 years ago what all this was leading to.

@Karlysymon will get a kick out of this quote- another nudge :D :

"The Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg openly explains that the policy is a heavy-handed “nudge”: “My aim is very clear: to get the unvaccinated to get vaccinated, not to lock up the unvaccinated,” he told ORF radio station."

Like I said I guess a lot can change in 2 days. Our officials' words are as trustworthy as a PCR test. Speaking of tests we have to remind ourselves that "cases" are a lie. Masks and social distancing don't stop transmission of any sickness... their gene therapies certainly don't. Convid is a fabricated tool for the domination of mankind, simple as that. Sayers summed up his article and the situation properly; the comment on the endemic nature of the illness is the same as Dr. Malone's opinion:

"It would be hard to think of anyone less threatening or extreme than Mia and Chris. Alternative, certainly; anti-establishment, yes. But good people who in any healthy, confident culture would be cherished and celebrated. Allowing them, and millions like them, to drift into a caste of untouchables, separated from the mainstream, all for the sake of a marginal gain against a virus that is rapidly becoming endemic, may prove to be a grave miscalculation with effects that will be felt for years to come."
It’s maddening to be honest but I guess it shows the influence of the shadowy nudge units that no one can see directing policy on behalf of their paymasters. Interesting to me was the use of the phrase ‘we’ll lockdown based on hospitalization rate’ in different countries because you may remember that this was the exact plan laid out in that March 17 2020 MIT article. Take note of the charts
The orange line is ICU admissions. Each time they rise above a threshold—say, 100 per week—the country would close all schools and most universities and adopt social distancing. When they drop below 50, those measures would be lifted, but people with symptoms or whose family members have symptoms would still be confined at home.

This isn’t a temporary disruption. It’s the start of a completely different way of life.

(vaxx logic carousel: vaxx people, weaken their immune systems that they end up in hospitals. Rising numbers of that is used to justify lockdowns to get the unvaxxed to take the shot who will also end up in hospital contributing to increasing hospitalization, then lockdown…..and on, and on.)

It’s all mind games to them. For example: Ontario’s Doug Ford said he’ll lift all restrictions in March next year but at the same time, Canada contracted with Pfizer for shots through to 2024(?). You wouldn’t enter into the contract unless you have a plan to force people to take the shots somehow. Then the UK “leaked” its “Operation Rampdown” on lifting restrictions and other covid costs but it also (if I remember correctly) had a budget for it’s “covid police” up to 2023.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think I’d be more surprised if the world still exists in 2028, tbh
I think so too. I think that the people at the very top, who give out the orders that filter down to public faces like Gates, are fully aware that they are on a suicide mission. They merely put out these glorious utopian dreams of life in 2040 or 2050 just to get other minds on board to carry forward their suicidal plan. We are currently undergoing an experiment on all fronts and we don’t even know the full implications of that, come 2030.

For example, when Rockefeller was building his oil empire, he certainly may not have anticipated the impact of petrochemical substances on fertility, hormonal balance etc. Now you have people shedding the spike protein, obviously ending up in the water supply and possibly immediate water bodies like rivers. What will be the impact on that biodiversity? What if those animal populations collapse within 5years? Iam sure this has already been gamed out by “them”, so they know.

While they are already asking how dogs would adapt to a post-human future, what would a post human future truly look like? Ofcourse these people aren’t privy to God’s plans but may be, like Caiaphas, you may say or plan to do something when, unwittingly, your timetable is right on the mark. So may be the “covid program [truly] does end in 2025”….and they haven’t even started “properly” messing with the weather....to "displace 1 billion people by 2030".

Karlysymon

Superstar
A good metric to gauge if the protests are legit or not are the reactions of the elites and their proxies (cops, politicians, media and etc.)...
If they react with "This is really scary, lets tell you how scary it all is" with (credit to Don Henley) "A gleam in their eye" and bring in a bunch of "experts" who alternate from serious and stern warnings to smiling assurances while talking all over each other and sporting perma-grins... it kinda speaks for itself.

If they have that terrified, deer-in-the-headlights look and are anxious to let whatever talking head the network has brought in to direct the programming set the tone and narrative... lets just say they get shook for a reason eh?
It is all calculated to evoke a response. “They” are purposefully getting people raving mad e.g with the compulsory vaxx rules and “they” are anticipating a revolt. I’d posted this in my climate thread.

It was even in the LOCKSTEP document, envisioned as the fall of the Nigerian gov’t.
1637581201492.png

Interesting timeline....while a 20yr span in the document, its probably meant to fit within this decade
1637581290416.png

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if European gov’ts go first (because that sets the trend). Iam just saying that if you are in the street overthrowing your gov’t, be mindful of the ready-made solution that will presented (world federal gov’t) and not accept it because the “other side” is playing a well calculated game.

It seems like this gives the government the power to put away anyone they don't like in a concentration camp by saying they tested positive for covid. This is worse than Nazi Germany because Hitler didn't work against German citizens just other countries citizens. Australia is working against their own citizens.

redqueen

Superstar
Not sure if it's worse then hitler I thinks it is as it's global
He got stopped long before he achieved that TG
When do we say
NO enough is enough
The government is only the voice of their peoples
I don't know when most seem to have forgotten that
It seems a lot have though
Things may change yet with all the protesting we are seeing
However they can always beat us back in submission
As simple truth shows us they do not care