COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

BILLIONAIRE ELITES ARE PREPPING FOR THE APOCALYPSE IN NEW ZEALAND

Years of doomsday talk at Silicon Valley dinner parties has turned to action.
In recent months, two 150-ton survival bunkers journeyed by land and sea from a Texas warehouse to the shores of New Zealand, where they’re buried 11 feet underground.
Seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have purchased bunkers from Rising S Co. and planted them in New Zealand in the past two years, said Gary Lynch, the manufacturer’s general manager. At the first sign of an apocalypse — nuclear war, a killer germ, a French Revolution-style uprising targeting the 1 percent — the Californians plan to hop on a private jet and hunker down, he said.
“New Zealand is an enemy of no one,” Lynch said in an interview from his office in Murchison, Texas, southeast of Dallas. “It’s not a nuclear target. It’s not a target for war. It’s a place where people seek refuge.”
The remote island nation, clinging to the southern part of the globe 2,500 miles off Australia’s coast, has 4.8 million people and six times as many sheep. It has a reputation for natural beauty, easy networking,
low-key politicians who bike to work, and rental prices half those of the San Francisco Bay Area. That makes it an increasingly popular destination not only for those fretting about impending dystopia, but for tech entrepreneurs seeking incubators for nurturing startups.
“It’s become one of the places for people in Silicon Valley, mostly because it’s not like Silicon Valley at all,” said Reggie Luedtke, an American biomedical engineer who’s moving to New Zealand in October for the Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship, a program created to lure tech innovators.
“....low-key politicians...” LOL! Suuuuure...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Most Vaccinated region in the world just cancelled Christmas…
Gibraltar, recently declared the “most vaccinated country in the world” with a vaccination rate of 100%, is canceling all the festivities planned for the end of the year due to the ‘exponential increase’ in Covid cases.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

BILLIONAIRE ELITES ARE PREPPING FOR THE APOCALYPSE IN NEW ZEALAND

Years of doomsday talk at Silicon Valley dinner parties has turned to action.
In recent months, two 150-ton survival bunkers journeyed by land and sea from a Texas warehouse to the shores of New Zealand, where they’re buried 11 feet underground.
Seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have purchased bunkers from Rising S Co. and planted them in New Zealand in the past two years, said Gary Lynch, the manufacturer’s general manager. At the first sign of an apocalypse — nuclear war, a killer germ, a French Revolution-style uprising targeting the 1 percent — the Californians plan to hop on a private jet and hunker down, he said.
“New Zealand is an enemy of no one,” Lynch said in an interview from his office in Murchison, Texas, southeast of Dallas. “It’s not a nuclear target. It’s not a target for war. It’s a place where people seek refuge.”
The remote island nation, clinging to the southern part of the globe 2,500 miles off Australia’s coast, has 4.8 million people and six times as many sheep. It has a reputation for natural beauty, easy networking, low-key politicians who bike to work, and rental prices half those of the San Francisco Bay Area. That makes it an increasingly popular destination not only for those fretting about impending dystopia, but for tech entrepreneurs seeking incubators for nurturing startups.
“It’s become one of the places for people in Silicon Valley, mostly because it’s not like Silicon Valley at all,” said Reggie Luedtke, an American biomedical engineer who’s moving to New Zealand in October for the Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship, a program created to lure tech innovators.
These sort of plans by the supposed "most successful people in the world" have a way of backfiring on them. A problem with the brinksmanship they are now employing is... if it all goes wrong, they are out of options.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Liberal Governor Tried to Pump Covid Numbers to Justify Shutdown

A whistleblower has leaked an email exchange dating to October 2020, in which the Chief of Staff to Minnesota Governor Tim Walz tells the state’s Department of Health that the Department’s numbers on how covid was spreading were “less useful than what I expected” because “these numbers are small.” The Commissioner of Health said, in turn, that “people look at the primary case numbers and think those are small impacts that don’t justify the dial backs we propose.” She urges her staff to engage in “creative thinking.”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Liberal Governor Tried to Pump Covid Numbers to Justify Shutdown

A whistleblower has leaked an email exchange dating to October 2020, in which the Chief of Staff to Minnesota Governor Tim Walz tells the state’s Department of Health that the Department’s numbers on how covid was spreading were “less useful than what I expected” because “these numbers are small.” The Commissioner of Health said, in turn, that “people look at the primary case numbers and think those are small impacts that don’t justify the dial backs we propose.” She urges her staff to engage in “creative thinking.”

Yup Minn. was up there with the most restrictive of the lockdown states. Once people realize what they lost was for nothing... watch out.

Last edited:

judah

Established
These sort of plans by the supposed "most successful people in the world" have a way of backfiring on them. A problem with the brinksmanship they are now employing is... if it all goes wrong, they are out of options.
of course its going to backfire I mean NZ isn't a business hotspot, its only gets alot of its money from foreign property investment, but these people are gearing up for post Industrial Age, there's another term for 'exiting society' I mean they think they can move to another planet or some crap.

NZ is just the location that will be least affected I think?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
of course its going to backfire I mean NZ isn't a business hotspot, its only gets alot of its money from foreign property investment, but these people are gearing up for post Industrial Age, there's another term for 'exiting society' I mean they think they can move to another planet or some crap.

NZ is just the location that will be least affected I think?
At least they think it will be least/lesser effected. Watch that end up being exactly WRONG and they suddenly, desperately shift their eggs to a new basket. They are wrong so often... like Mush from A Bronx Tale... just bet against 'em and you are almost guaranteed better results!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 65528

This is in Ohio close by me. My community is in shock.....
Boycott the dining options altogether. Bring your own healthy food, more of it for less... save money and bypass them altogether. And dont settle for "We'll just take the outdoor option" because you shouldnt have to eat hotdogs while others get full meals. Make it the thing to do to stand with the people outside and watch management come around once those profits dip.