COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lyfe

Star
There is allot of speculation that 2022 will be Americas darkest year since maybe the great depression. Food shortages, inflation, and millions losing their jobs for refusing the jab. Allot of services lost cause job personnel shortages. I went to the grocery store the other day and ground beef was almost twice the price.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This article is from 2018 but you have to wonder if this wasn't then immediately put into the food supply. Bon appetit 4IR!
1636836262805.png

Researchers at the have successfully etched edible circuits onto the surface of food, paving the way for RFID tagged edibles that can help us track food from farm to tummy. The project, which uses something called laser-induced graphene (LIG), is a process that creates a “foam made out of tiny cross-linked graphene flakes” that can carry electricity through carbon-rich products like bread, potatoes, and cardboard.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Austria set to impose nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated | Fox News
This brought tears to my eyes, so i guess "iron curtains" are going to go up again? If there was one to divide East Germany from West Germany then there will be one for vaxxed and unvaxxed? But if you are living in the unvaxxed section of the country, would you trust the food and water coming into your open air prison?

Curiously, this immediately reminded me of the segregation in the disappeared WEF article titled "Its 2030, you own nothing and have no privacy"
1636838367109.png

This is depressing. I can't even watch it again. Considering that Jones was an intelligence operative, could it be that the deCaprio film is to prepare us mentally for the role that religious leaders are going to play in enforcing the 4IR?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is allot of speculation that 2022 will be Americas darkest year since maybe the great depression. Food shortages, inflation, and millions losing their jobs for refusing the jab. Allot of services lost cause job personnel shortages. I went to the grocery store the other day and ground beef was almost twice the price.
There is good reason to see those possibilities, but it could be within a few years as well. Its coming, we just aint sure when.

Lyfe

Star
This brought tears to my eyes, so i guess "iron curtains" are going to go up again? If there was one to divide East Germany from West Germany then there will be one for vaxxed and unvaxxed? But if you are living in the unvaxxed section of the country, would you trust the food and water coming into your open air prison?

Curiously, this immediately reminded me of the segregation in the disappeared WEF article titled "Its 2030, you own nothing and have no privacy"
View attachment 65415

This is depressing. I can't even watch it again. Considering that Jones was an intelligence operative, could it be that the deCaprio film is to prepare us mentally for the role that religious leaders are going to play in enforcing the 4IR?
Who did all that filming? Looks pretty professional...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This article is from 2018 but you have to wonder if this wasn't then immediately put into the food supply. Bon appetit 4IR!
View attachment 65413

Researchers at the have successfully etched edible circuits onto the surface of food, paving the way for RFID tagged edibles that can help us track food from farm to tummy. The project, which uses something called laser-induced graphene (LIG), is a process that creates a “foam made out of tiny cross-linked graphene flakes” that can carry electricity through carbon-rich products like bread, potatoes, and cardboard.
Great find KS!

The Zone

Star
Disinformation Central - It is not the vaccine causing heart attacks in teens -- it is marijuana. LOL There is not one record of anyone ever overdosing on weed unless it was laced with a chemical. Talk about a spin... I can see them sitting around in a room saying hey, kids smoke weed so we can scapegoat that instead of the vax.

bzsm7hg98fz71.jpg
p2fqgp1sfgz71.jpg
You are looking at hundreds of shoes from kids protesting in California showing how many will not attend school due to vaccine mandates. Each had a personal note abut freedom #Rise

After a sudden change in command, national guard members in Oklahoma go rogue. https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-army/2021/11/12/oklahoma-guard-goes-rogue-rejects-covid-vaccine-mandate-after-sudden-change-of-command/

Last edited:

*MKNova*

Rookie

Karlysymon

Superstar
Maybe, if you take the shot things will improve...as per asst treasury secretary?

Anyone have a video montage of political leaders around the world, lying through their teeth, saying "normal only returns when there is a vaccine" ? There are no plans for returning to normal regardless of their promises or flip-flopping. The MIT article from early last year made that clear

While i believe that some of the people on Jan 6th were there to genuinely make their voices heard, on the whole, i believe the entire thing was orchestrated to set in place apparatuses in anticipation of what the (planned) mandates would provoke aswell as acclimating the domestic and foreign public to the sight of a "Baghdad on the Potomac". When people eventually realize that things aren't going to get better and the courts aren't helpful, things might get ugly

Great find KS!
If i remember correctly, Dr Robert Young's research found graphene in flu shots pre-covid?? Which would lend weight to the argument that it would end up in the food supply pre-covid. Considering BigPharma, MSM are all onboard with the 4IR agenda, it stands to reason the food giants are under orders aswell. I don't drink coke but i shudder to imagine what it presently contains.
Graphene oxide in Nestle products is now much more believable.

Lyfe

Star
Maybe, if you take the shot things will improve...as per asst treasury secretary?

Anyone have a video montage of political leaders around the world, lying through their teeth, saying "normal only returns when there is a vaccine" ? There are no plans for returning to normal regardless of their promises or flip-flopping. The MIT article from early last year made that clear

While i believe that some of the people on Jan 6th were there to genuinely make their voices heard, on the whole, i believe the entire thing was orchestrated to set in place apparatuses in anticipation of what the (planned) mandates would provoke aswell as acclimating the domestic and foreign public to the sight of a "Baghdad on the Potomac". When people eventually realize that things aren't going to get better and the courts aren't helpful, things might get ugly

If i remember correctly, Dr Robert Young's research found graphene in flu shots pre-covid?? Which would lend weight to the argument that it would end up in the food supply pre-covid. Considering BigPharma, MSM are all onboard with the 4IR agenda, it stands to reason the food giants are under orders aswell. I don't drink coke but i shudder to imagine what it presently contains.
Graphene oxide in Nestle products is now much more believable.
Sadly I dont think its dawned upon people that things will never go back to normal. The vaccine requirements for employment are here to stay. If you resist your effectively cut off from society and limited to where you can work. It may be time to start planning an exodus to the states that fight these mandates.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sadly I dont think its dawned upon people that things will never go back to normal. The vaccine requirements for employment are here to stay. If you resist your effectively cut off from society and limited to where you can work. It may be time to start planning an exodus to the states that fight these mandates.
Who wants a return to what we now think of as "normal"? Im all about taking a stand and using this as an opportunity to redefine "normal" outside the parameters of both what was broken before and what is being attempted to be imposed now.

Lyfe

Star
Who wants a return to what we now think of as "normal"? Im all about taking a stand and using this as an opportunity to redefine "normal" outside the parameters of both what was broken before and what is being attempted to be imposed now.
I believe we are being tested to see how much injustice, corruption, and evil we will tolerate. If we choose apathy and corruption then God will give us over to it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Funny thing is, someone may take the shot to keep their job or be able to travel but the climate agenda is coming for that too. For example: Trudeau Considers Restricting Distance of Vehicle Travel For Canadian Citizens.

So, even with all your boosters, you'll still be restricted on where you can and can't go. Yes, this isn't Canada but the manufactured oil/gas shortages will take care of this. You'll find that you can't travel by air either because you are unvaxxed or vaxxed but carbon footprint nonsense doesn't permit it or just plainly, the planes are grounded because of acute shortages. Then you won't be able to travel very far by road because of the gas shortages. So in the end, taking the shot is essentially useless even though political leaders may threaten the unvaxxed that they are going to live lonely, miserable lives, etc. Inflation, food and gas shortages are going to affect everyone....vaxxed & unvaxxed.

Lyfe

Star
Funny thing is, someone may take the shot to keep their job or be able to travel but the climate agenda is coming for that too. For example: Trudeau Considers Restricting Distance of Vehicle Travel For Canadian Citizens.

So, even with all your boosters, you'll still be restricted on where you can and can't go. Yes, this isn't Canada but the manufactured oil/gas shortages will take care of this. You'll find that you can't travel by air either because you are unvaxxed or vaxxed but carbon footprint nonsense doesn't permit it. Then you won't be able to travel very far by road because of the gas shortages. So in the end, taking the shot is essentially useless even though political leaders may threaten the unvaxxed that they are going to live lonely, miserable lives, etc. Inflation, food and gas shortages are going to affect everyone....vaxxed & unvaxxed.
Why are they obsessed with killing and enslaving us?