COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is there a thread where we can find info on local rally’s near us? I’m new to the forum and I know it’s a s suspicous question, but I’m genuinely curious. Everything is so blocked and scrubbed it’s designed so it’s difficult to find.
This thread is used to post rallies and protests, both upcoming and past. It's currently not up-to-date, but if you are looking for that kind of info you would find it here.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bayer executive: mRNA shots are ‘gene therapy’ marketed as ‘vaccines’ to gain public trust

‘We probably would have had a 95% refusal rate’ for these shots two years ago, but the pandemic and marketing of the injections as ‘vaccines’ has made them popular with the public, said Stefan Oelrich.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bayer executive: mRNA shots are ‘gene therapy’ marketed as ‘vaccines’ to gain public trust

‘We probably would have had a 95% refusal rate’ for these shots two years ago, but the pandemic and marketing of the injections as ‘vaccines’ has made them popular with the public, said Stefan Oelrich.

Video title: How John D Rockefeller Medicine killed Natural Cures and Alternative Medicine / Herbal Medicines (to find alternatives when the video is deleted or find as text in search engines)

Were there so many asthma, allergies, narcolepsy, chronic fatigue sufferers 100 years ago? ADHD and other "psychiatric" illnesses? Could it be because medicines and vaccines replace a disease with a more complex one? Are we entering a vicious circle with more medicines and more diseases? Knowing the worst enemy of my 28-year life is both enlightening and painful for me. It's painful because I'm still addicted to antidepressants and battling with the more complex mental illnesses they cause. There will be a bad ending when I can't get the medicines. I know this, but almost all people out there continue to poison themselves and their children. I can neither help my situation nor explain anything to others.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Jamie Dlux created this excellent video compilation of PCR inventor Kary Mullis discussing the PCR, the misuse or "misinterpretation" of the PCR results and his hate on for Fauci, in regards to AIDS research. Kary Mullis died in August 2019, just a few months before the CV-1984 psyop kicked off. Like the AIDS scam, the PCR (test) is once again being used to pull off the CV-1984 scam as well.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 06-40-53 INTOLERABLE GENIUS.png

Last edited:
There was an app HIghimpactflix used to advertise. i forget the name of it, patriot something. It was how to find like minded people in your area.

The mandate thing won't go through, there is far too much opposition. i suggest you wait it out.
You're right. Here's some good news:

Editorial here:

BREAKING: 5th Circuit Reaffirms Stay of Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

There's this too. I'm beginning to think the phrase "we're all in this together" was misquoted and was originally "they're all in this together":

Lucy

Star
Why is 'Luciferase' in the Covid Vaccine? - Intercessors for America