COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

~JC~

Veteran
I’m glad this doctor created this montage to remind us of the time Biden and Fauci and the rest said they wouldn’t do a mandate. We need this kind of video evidence floating around to remind people how they’re fkng us over.

YAH444

Rookie
Manitoba government replace local police with NWO goons/enforcers. Looks like Canada is becoming more like Australia all the time.
New Institutional Safety Officers Could Take Pressure Off Local Police

View attachment 65252
The US would love to be able to do the same but most Americans can't even pass the background check.
My job is already warning employees that boosters will be soon be required to maintain "fully vaccinated" status. I tried to warn my friends that getting the vax would turn into an annual subscription. They all just got quiet. Now they have no chance at claiming a religious exemption.

Interesting analysis of the Elite and their numbers (obsession with Number of the Beast) related to all this:

They just came out in the US and said they want force compliance.

136,000 seemed like a random number...but it’s not! 136,000/6=22,666.666

Then now they say this:

Just saw this comments:

“Look a little closer at these numbers they put out- 23.4% remain unvaccinated...

And we are supposed to believe the 66.6% are? Every lie is proceeded by 666, like 6uild 6ack 6etter... unless of course it's a terror attack then it's bus 33, or 33rd Ave. or some such sh...”
How is build back better 666? Why does the b equal a 6?

"We have to raise the vaccination rate. We will therefore have to tighten the leash on the unvaccinated," said Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg.

I don't think this phrase was chosen randomly.