COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Presence of graphine oxide detected for certain in a sampling of vials across brands:

Here is the accompanying paper detailing methodology of detection and what was found:

Lil axe

Veteran

Lil axe

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Canadian Labor Board Rejects Vaccine Manadates!
The Canadian Labor Board has officially rejected all vaccine mandates for public employees. This ruling will filter down over the next week or two and I would imagine the private sector won't be far behind! This marks just one more step in the full dismantling of the massively evil Globalist agenda.

UPDATED: New Brunswick labour board issues cease and desist to government over essential worker lock-out

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Manitoba government replace local police with NWO goons/enforcers. Looks like Canada is becoming more like Australia all the time.
New Institutional Safety Officers Could Take Pressure Off Local Police

Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 08-44-47 New Institutional Safety Officers Could Take Pressure Off Lo...png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Good video summarizing a lot of these athletes dying from the jab:

Perhaps the physically strenuous/psychologically high-pressure rigors of their athletic professions heighten or advance potentially fatal reactions to the jab. Otherwise these people should serve as examples of peak health.

Interesting analysis of the Elite and their numbers (obsession with Number of the Beast) related to all this:

They just came out in the US and said they want force compliance.

136,000 seemed like a random number...but it’s not! 136,000/6=22,666.666

Then now they say this:

Just saw this comments:

“Look a little closer at these numbers they put out- 23.4% remain unvaccinated...

And we are supposed to believe the 66.6% are? Every lie is proceeded by 666, like 6uild 6ack 6etter... unless of course it's a terror attack then it's bus 33, or 33rd Ave. or some such sh...”

juniper

Rookie
Been fully vaccinated...Don't tell your family not to fucking whine when your laying up in the hospital dying from the shit..
non vaxed have 99.9% chance of surviving covid, but the numbers on dying from vaccination are going up by they day. My advice is not to work out...https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/athletes-around-the-world-are-dropping-like-flies-with-heart-problems/. I survived covid, btw.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
non vaxed have 99.9% chance of surviving covid, but the numbers on dying from vaccination are going up by they day. My advice is not to work out...https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/athletes-around-the-world-are-dropping-like-flies-with-heart-problems/. I survived covid, btw.
Work out plenty, just dont take the jab!

Lil axe

Veteran

Lil axe

Veteran