COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

~JC~

Veteran
Number ten, though, has some merit, imo. Granted, most of the internet has been purged of useful information-- but the statistics post-stab, if proper investigation was permitted, are still available, along with records of the deadly protocol... and the amount of deaths are staggering. Normal medications--> withheld? I can't believe lawsuits aren't pouring in over this crap in the US.

Iow, if it got the scrutiny it deserves, I would give a resounding Yes.

Nuremberg Code
Point No. 10

10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgement required by him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.​
-
Exactly!

President of Bayer Pharmaceuticals (let's not forget their acquisition of MONSANTO - remember them!??) casually admits the "vaccines" are gene therapy and rather boastfully brags "I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate"...

Niiiiice..... well I'll at least give him this...at least he's not lying about it like everyone else!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Very revealing and prophetic comment from Peter Gabriel. In this clip from 2007, Peter discusses the song "Get Em Out By Friday" which was recorded in 1971 for the Genesis album Foxtrot. Peter talks of a future (2012) where genetic engineering will be used to control the evolution of man, and in this case make people smaller so that many more apartments can fit into the same building. He goes on to say basically that genetic engineering is a reality in the near future. The concept of making people smaller is currently being discussed today by globalist think tank groups.

At 18:58 - 20:27

Last edited:

bAd

Rookie
Been fully vaccinated...Don't tell your family not to fucking whine when your laying up in the hospital dying from the shit..
You haven't been fully vaccinated, you've been fully scammed. Tell your family they've been genetically modified, without their informed consent, because you didn't listen to those "whining" about how the injection isn't actually a vaccine.

elsbet

Superstar
Hmmm…a skin disease. No one likes an irritant to the skin, let alone to their appearance so this would definitely force a lot of people to get the shot aswell as forcing all of us to keep social distance.

Funny how he seems up to date with the minutiae of what the terrorists are working on. Again, funny how terrorists ALWAYS launch attacks that precisely benefit the PTB, as though the PTB launched the attacks themselves through surrogates (rhetorical).

It seems in that clip, he was talking about the quantam dot tattoo/Micro array patch. Makes sense that in the event of something like that, self-administered vaccines would be the go-to method since a doctor or nurse would shed their pox scabs on you. Ofcourse, if you lied that you self-administered, the record/dots on your person would be only way to prove your statement.

Anyway, here’s the John Hopkins document (pg 43) on MAPs and their benefits for vaccine administration.
View attachment 65029
Well.. he is the terrorist, and the spokesperson for the rest of them.

I wonder if Gates talked about this with Epstein, on one of his multiple flights in Epstein's personal airplane... the Lolita!

I'll be interested to see if this remains online-- and please note: there are other alternatives to the two options listed in webmd article in spoiler.
You may see news stories about smallpox from time to time. They’re usually about the possibility that a person or group could use the virus to make people sick....​
It’s a scary thought. But it’s never happened, and it would be very hard to pull off. It is spread via direct contact with an infected person who has the classic rash and is coughing or sneezing (shedding respiratory droplets. It isn't spread through the air.
Remember that the only known samples are safe in two secure labs.​
:D
But just in case of a disaster :eek:
the government keeps enough smallpox vaccine to protect every person in the United States and recently the drug tecovirimat (TPOXX) was approved to treat anyone who may contract the virus.​

Gates interviews terribly, as well-- I marvel anyone takes him seriously, or trusts any word proceeding from his lying, ever-deflecting mouth.

Interviewer: Soo, Bill... what would you say you have learned from this experience with Epstein?

Gates: *wide-eyed & petulantly*
Well, he's dead, soo...!

Interviewer: Ahh... well, thanks for joining us today, Bill...

I think you will enjoy this one.
-

Karlysymon

Superstar
You posted this article aswell.From the article
Vander Zalm told Dicks that people should start to grow their food to prepare for what is coming.

“However, if we go to a globalist government, you’ll be growing it on government property,” Vander Zalm said.

Dicks then asked Vander Zalm if what’s needed now is a type of “divine intervention.”

“Well, we need lots of that. But that’s almost a foreign thing these days. There’s not too much of that. Not enough, unfortunately,” Vander Zalm said.
As the Great Reset/NWO unfurls and “prison planet” becomes a stark reality, the more we yearn for (political) salvation from beyond the skies and thus the more susceptible we become to deceptions from beyond the skies. There is a reason for the Pentagon announcement mid-last year….we are being set up.
Very revealing and prophetic comment from Peter Gabriel. In this clip from 2007, Peter discusses the song "Get Em Out By Friday" which was recorded in 1971 for the Genesis album Foxtrot. Peter talks of a future (2012) where genetic engineering will be used to control the evolution of man, and in this case make people smaller so that many more apartments can fit into the same building. He goes on to say basically that genetic engineering is a reality in the near future. The concept of making people smaller is currently being discussed today by globalist think tank groups.

At 18:58 - 20:27
@VigCizMember mentioned this song to me some pages ago!