COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

DavidSon

Star
Ah this is the video made by Dayz of Noah that @MagneticHuman shared in the graphene ox. thread this morning. Great analysis of the WEF's new (circular) economic model and the international digital identity framework that arose out of the plandemic. As @Karlysymon has posted, global warming will be the elite's central agenda with the same totalitarian measures as covid. Dayz has a lot of info everyone's discussing but with a unique spin, really worth checking him out.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
27,247 Deaths 2,563,768 Injuries Following COVID Shots in European Database – Taiwan Records More Deaths from Vaccine than Virus

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 23-32-39 27,247 Deaths 2,563,768 Injuries Following COVID Shots in Eu...png

fotw

Established
Natives being assaulted in Canada are you Next

I found the above video linked on today's 10-20-21 Tony Pantallerescos Independz's Podcast

Last edited:
FCJhwl8XoAoRbsX.png

I (thursdayafternoon) had my first asthma attack when I was 5 years old. I was on medication until a few years ago and had never been well until then. I started using Ritalin when I was 14 (thanks to my family). Not a big surprise: I never been well. I've been addicted to antidepressants ever since. Of the numerous pulmonologists, otolaryngologists, and psychiatrists I went to, none of them asked what I ate (except one). I've been better since I stopped eating disgusting things and didn't take the first two doctors' meds. Thanks to scamdemic, I know my life's worst enemies better every day. DOCTORS.

1_MlQ5gIK3mTUjz-5ie3Xrgw.png
Why are their symbols the Baphomet's penis and the snake? I KNOW NOW!

Last edited: