COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

You are all asking the same thing, so....

@polymoog originally posted this video

Apparently, all the vaccines come in 4 doses: 30, 20, 10 & placebo. After watching it, i wondered to myself how "they" would ensure someone consistently gets the same dose...it is an experiment afterall. I wholeheartedly believe that there are people who would be extraordinarily lucky and they'd get placebos everytime they go for their booster but i suppose that luck would run out when the placebo is excluded from future doses. It is possible this will end when the clinical trials conclude in 2023/4.

View attachment 64069
Just FYI re: that woman's video - the different doses listed are for folks enrolled in the trials... people on the street aren't considered "trial participants." That being said, they could also be using different doses in the public...I mean...why not? They're probably giving the different doses and the placebo like she said.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Newsom Orders Shots For State Workers, 40% Say ‘Stick It”
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 13-42-44 Newsom Orders Shots For State Workers, 40% Say 'Stick It .png