COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lyfe

Star
""But are the fact checkers truly independent? In a series of tweets, U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., questioned FactCheck.org’s independence, stating they’re funded by an organization that holds nearly $2 billion of stock in Johnson & Johnson, the maker of a COVID-19 injection.""

""Daniel Horowitz, senior editor at The Blaze, put it this way, “In other words, the vaccine companies control the flow of information about vaccines. Welcome to the world of ‘independent fact checkers.’”""

Transhuman Convention In Spain Lays Out Global Transformation Of Human Life

View attachment 64041
I read this article years ago and that’s when my hackles were first raised the: “The singularity” and the transhumanists who support it. This is a good read - shows how what was forewarned is now upon us:

Could this be why some people don't seem to have adverse reactions to the jab? Maybe it's not that "it just doesn't work" for some people...maybe it's that some percentage are just getting saline...

I know other people have postulated this before.

Aluminum based "lifeforms" in Pfizer vaccine!??? I don't know what to think about this just yet... the tentacled "THING" seems to resemble a smaller version of what Dr. Madej (sp?) observed at 400x on the microscope. What is interesting...is this guy said a few of the vials only had vaccine too! So I'm wondering, like in the video above where the scientist from Pfizer said his boss told him to essentially "not worry about it" when the vaccine didn't elicit an antibody response in some people...is this because they KNOW some people are getting saline and others are getting the THING?

Some questions we need to find the answers to:

1) are some people getting saline as opposed to an actual "vaccine"
2) are some people getting different doses of the "vaccine"
3) do all brands of "vaccine" contain these parasites and/or graphene or just the mRNA ones?
4) why did they need to keep the vaccines as such EXTREME cold temperatures...I get that they said it was because the mRNA is fragile...but then they allowed them to be stored at warmer temperatures...which seemed VERY strange to me as you'd think they would know exactly how cold they needed the storage to be BEFORE rollout.... and could the cold temp. be needed to keep the parasites alive (presuming there are parasites intentionally put in there)?
5) there is a video showing the vaccines seeming "self assemble" when warmed...is this part of this aluminum based lifeform? or is this related to the graphene oxide? Or is there some kind of relationship between the 2?

Just a few questions I can think of off the top of my head

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Aluminum based "lifeforms" in Pfizer vaccine!??? I don't know what to think about this just yet... the tentacled "THING" seems to resemble a smaller version of what Dr. Madej (sp?) observed at 400x on the microscope. What is interesting...is this guy said a few of the vials only had vaccine too! So I'm wondering, like in the video above where the scientist from Pfizer said his boss told him to essentially "not worry about it" when the vaccine didn't elicit an antibody response in some people...is this because they KNOW some people are getting saline and others are getting the THING?

3) do all brands of "vaccine" contain these parasites and/or graphene or just the mRNA ones?
4) why did they need to keep the vaccines as such EXTREME cold temperatures...I get that they said it was because the mRNA is fragile...but then they allowed them to be stored at warmer temperatures...which seemed VERY strange to me as you'd think they would know exactly how cold they needed the storage to be BEFORE rollout.... and could the cold temp. be needed to keep the parasites alive (presuming there are parasites intentionally put in there)?
5) there is a video showing the vaccines seeming "self assemble" when warmed...is this part of this aluminum based lifeform? or is this related to the graphene oxide? Or is there some kind of relationship between the 2?

All great questions. I guess we'll see as this agenda unfolds.

TokiEl

Superstar
RECEIPTS: Patents Expose "Medical Devices" in Jab, Injectable Computing System

13:16. this is worth watching if youre interested in all of the nanotech ingredients inside the vaccine.

stew peters has karen kingston on again. shes done some research and found that on the moderna website they list the patent numbers of smart app technology, nano-magnets, etc. the amount of info she has is a bit overwhelming.
I wanted to watch it but is unavailable at my location because it "Contains Incitement to Hatred".

L0L prob contains truth then right.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Hi. Working on the hypothesis that the vaccine wasn't made for the virus but the virus was made for the vaccine, which I am right now, would you say that a certain percentage of the first dose were placebos? The second shot also have a proportion of placebos as will all the boosters.

I'm just thinking that if every shot contained graphene oxide or some other toxin then a second and third shot would not be necessary. Also if everybody who received the shot all got ill or died simultaneously then the unaffected would all know they were witnessing a sinister genocide programme and a huge kick back would follow.

This would also explain the reason why not everybody has magnetic areas on their bodies.
There has been some evidence for this in Europe. I saw something about a Finnish nurse testing the vaccines herself and finding that half of them were saline, also there was stories about nurses supposedly giving out saline injections in various parts of Europe, however, I wonder if they even knew this, or if it was simply the way the vaccine was rolled out. It would make sense considering you see some people have their flesh start melting off or their heart gives out, and others are seemingly fine (for now).

From the perspective of evil, it would make sense as well to give placebos to some of the first eager participants in the vaccine experiment, who become the most vocal advocates, and then give the real one to people who held out and were hesitant but eventually caved.
You are all asking the same thing, so....

@polymoog originally posted this video

Apparently, all the vaccines come in 4 doses: 30, 20, 10 & placebo. After watching it, i wondered to myself how "they" would ensure someone consistently gets the same dose...it is an experiment afterall. I wholeheartedly believe that there are people who would be extraordinarily lucky and they'd get placebos everytime they go for their booster but i suppose that luck would run out when the placebo is excluded from future doses. It is possible this will end when the clinical trials conclude in 2023/4.

1634492402836.png

Karlysymon

Superstar

Covidpass & carbon calculator rolled into one. WEF isn't even talking vaccines but drawing blood. This tells something in the game has profoundly changed.

That ancient, well-oiled, revolving door between gov't (agencies) and big industry. Pretty sure you'll find a similar story at the EPA and the industry they are supposed to regulate.