COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for keeping this thread rolling. I'm in a woke group text with friends and family and this thread has been a blessing. Appreciate you guys more than you know. Much love and God bless.
That's great! In case you didn't already know, the first post of this thread is where I post really important reference material. So glad its been helpful. God Bless you as well.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
MEDICAL WORKERS WHO QUIT DUE TO VAXX MANDATES BEING REPLACED BY UNMANDATED FEMA WORKERS 6:42
So regular hospital staff need to take the experimental jabs or be fired, but with FEMA replacement staff it's an option!!?? The gooberment takeover begins.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Revelation of the method.

The newest James Bond movie is Hollywood showing us what global elites are up to
It’s all part of a desensitization program so that when society truly crashes and burns everyone will be so stunned, they won’t be able to fight back.

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 21-02-45 The newest James Bond movie is Hollywood showing us what glo...png

polymoog

Superstar
Latest Oregon CDC Covid Propaganda-*POPCORN ACADEMY AWARDS EDITION*

2:36. get her off the damn respirator, ya mor, and give her some ivermectin and vitamin D. she will be fine. then she can free up the hospital beds for the vaccine injuries.

Tsunami

Established
Hello everyone! I have a different question but I hope to get some information about the condition in India and how is the jabbing really going on there? and there probably are some groups of woke ppl there? If someone has info I would be glad to receive it, since I have dear friends from there and want them to be max informed... Thank you in advance! :)

Lil axe

Veteran
A Doctor Says Vaxxed Are Sicker Quicker and Have Hard Time Getting Well

0:50. dr tenpenny.

moog street reporting:
decided to pick up some N-acetyl cysteine at a local vitamin shop today. i was going to buy it online, but felt better about supporting a brick and mortal local store.
moog: "hi, im looking for the NAC."
health guy: "yeah, we got it. right over here." he had 3 types on the shelf; only 1 left of the 1000mg NOW brand and two others. not sold out, but he didnt have an abundance of it.
M: "what do you recommend? i didnt get the clot shot."
HG: " the 600mg is fine."
M: " you got people coming in for this?"
HG: "OH yeah."
M: "this kinda restores a little faith in humanity that there are people who are awake to this."
HG <smiles>
M: "do you have a lot of people with side effects coming in?"
HG: "yeah, a lot. every shot they get destroys a percentage of their immune system."
(although i AM pushy, i didnt want to push too far with the numbers and severity, and this guy was a bit reticent to say too much... but maybe ill go back in and push anyway.)
------------
my take away from this: so although we may not be seeing the people with the side effects around us, they ARE out there in big numbers. i would imagine that they might feel shame or embarrassment and wouldnt want to publicize that they are ill.
in any case... if you are one of those people like my one friend who is pissed off because people arent dying already, it might be just around the corner.
I’m seeing more and more, elderly people walking around wearing face masks looking in a catatonic trancelike state. Obviously literally impossible at this point to confirm that these people are suffering vaccine side effects, but it’s something I’m noticing more and more on a daily basis. Something to keep an eye on, for sure.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
NBA Star Kyrie Irving Gives up over $100 Million to Refuse COVID Shot – Stands with Black Community in New York