COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The New Fluoride

I guess for the NWO cabal, this means "no child or adult should be left behind"

Curiously, this time last year, a bioethics professor was suggesting...

What is it with graphene oxyide? Its in the masks, the vaccines, and now the water supply? The first I heard of it was when Canada did a mass mask recall because graphene oxide was considered poisonous, only to recall the recall about a month later

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID Politics Takes a Dark Turn, Biden Administration Takes Control of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs in Order to Block Treatments in Red States and Ration Equitable Treatment

When Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services made the announcement earlier this month (LINK) that they were taking full control over Monoclonal Antibody drugs (mAb) in order to begin rationing the highly effective treatment for COVID-19 infection, several people sounded alarm bells as there was the potential for rationing of COVID treatment based on political ideology. Representative Chip Roy of Texas was one of the first to raise concerns (link).

~JC~

Veteran
I actually enjoyed this interview and impressed with MK’s candor and almost believable shock that hospitals have been incentivized to report on Covid cases LOL

Karlysymon

Superstar
What is it with graphene oxyide? Its in the masks, the vaccines, and now the water supply? The first I heard of it was when Canada did a mass mask recall because graphene oxide was considered poisonous, only to recall the recall about a month later
If they are dumping it in the water supply, it is for a reason. I don't buy any of the reasons the company gave for using it.
Ofcourse...if "you" don't want to take it in the vaccines, then they will forcibly innoculate every one in one fell swoop through the water supply.

Interestingly, there was a scene in the film Contagion where Laurence Fishburne's character suggests putting the vaccine in the water supply so that everyone is innoculated at once (although they did a vaccine lottery at the end).
If we start seeing gov'ts suddenly giving up on vaccine mandates, then it is very possible this could be their back-door to achieve their ends.

Likely the food supply is laced with this stuff. Please @MagneticHuman 's post on Nestle's product here.

Lyfe

Star

More fda approved genocide on the horizon as round 3 of the death jab starts to get pushed.

Lyfe

Star
Seriously tho that video^ is the most blatant admission of the first two vaccines failing that I have seen yet. I mean maybe they will come out with a 4 in 1 mega shot this flu season giving you OMEGA IMMUNITY BUNDLE!!!

Lyfe

Star
COVID-19 kills Americans at a rate of 1 in 500, data shows

I think that tranalates to a microscopic .2 percent. Not to mention that number is including people who already hsd pre existing health conditions... If you factor in the risk it poses to a healthy individual of an age group below like 70 the number is even less than .2 percent.

Really puts into perspective how insane and unprecedented of a sham this all truly is.

polymoog

Superstar
By end of year, newborns will be vaxxed with covid venom

0:30. theyre coming for the babies now. they are 'all in' on this poker hand now.
is that canned applause? what kind of sick people in the audience are clapping?

when this is all said and done, the unvaxxed are going to have a BIG cleanup job.

elsbet

Superstar
These extremely true stories just wont stop happening. A guy drove to 43 hospitals for a heart attack to try to get in but they were all full of runny nose 19 so he decided to die and wrote an obituary for himself asking people to buy products from Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and johnson and astrazeneca. Powerful!
View attachment 62244
I don't believe it.

Nevertheless... +1 for runny nose 19

:D

~JC~

Veteran
Megyn Kelly has stolen my heart :D the end is so fkng funny

I just discovered her show and was kind of surprised! ihad no idea she was capable of being human:)

(One love for the poor dude’s balls <3)

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited: