COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
**Very Worthwhile**

Dave Cullen's latest insight regarding the Great Reset a.k.a. NWO
Wake up, you've been conned!
How is This a Thing? 11th of November 2020

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore.
Does Canada Have a Secret COVID-19 Quarantine Camp in Manitoba?
Screenshot_2020-11-11 Does Canada Have a Secret COVID-19 Quarantine Camp in Manitoba .png

MagneticHuman

Veteran
I have said early on that this was their test. I even think the first vaccines may be safe to put people at ease. Then it really comes... they want to cut this population down. They're toying with us which pisses many here off. If I were Bill Gates, I'd hire an army to stand guard for if the sheeple or meek ever rally, it'd be a sight to see. Omaha, Nebraska has the right idea below -View attachment 45838
But is there something organic going on in parallel to this?

There are great alignments (the great conjunction) in the sky making uplifting energies floating in. What happens when there is lighter less dense energies available to humanity? How do people get rid of the dense energy they no longer need? Are they trying to highjack this organic cleansing to their benefit?

High atmospheric pressure creates stagnation. Low atmospheric preassure gives way for expansion and life.

Symptoms: Atmospheric preassure and the body:

As the pressure decreases, the amount of oxygen available to breathe also decreases. At very high altitudes, atmospheric pressure and available oxygen get so low that people can become sick and even die.

Decompression sickness, also called "the bends", is also a problem for scuba divers who come to the surface too quickly.

Health issues (copied from various articles on the internet):

Headaches: Low barometric pressure can cause headaches or migraines by creating a pressure difference between the atmosphere and the air-filled sinuses. The problem is exacerbated when the sinuses are congested or blocked for any reason.

Joint pain: It's not clear why a falling barometer would exacerbate joint pain and arthritis, but studies confirm that they do. It could be that barometric pressure affects the viscosity of the fluid that lines joint sacs, or it could be that it triggers the pain responses in the nerve endings of the joint. Either way, it's what your grandma has been saying for years: Some people feel pain in their joints when a storm is approaching.

Blood pressure: Just as its name implies, our blood moves through our bodies using a pressure system created by the heart. So it makes sense that this pressure would be affected by the pressure in the air around us. When the barometric pressure drops, so does your blood pressure. For some, this might mean a feeling of dizziness or even blurred vision.

Blood pressure is usually higher in winter when lower temperature cause your blood vessels to become more narrow. That's when more pressure is needed to force blood through those smaller veins and arteries.

Blood sugar: When the pressure drops during a cold front, it causes the viscosity, or thickness, of the blood to increase. Diabetics will have more trouble controlling their blood sugar during cold fronts. Rapidly dropping blood sugar could also trigger a Migraine attack. Reactive hypoglycemia is a condition in which your blood sugar falls quickly, and it usually happens when the sugar rush from high carb or high glucose foods wears off. It’s one of the least understood, but very real, Migraine triggers.When blood sugar dips as a result of a change in the environment, it can produce what is called low barometric pressure fatigue.

A different perspective:
The virus is a necessary cleansing of what is no longer needed. This is a more organic perspective of what a v i r u s do. Some people (a lot?) will not make the transition because their temple/body is to distorted/dense. They are simply to stuck in density. I have a feeling the d e p o p u l a t i o n agenda is closely related to the same narrative as a scapegoat for the cleansing that has to take place.

meximonk

Star
Italians Breaking Quarantine Risk Up To Six Years in Prison

Dr. Fauci Says Coronavirus “Won’t Be A Pandemic For Much Longer”

School In Liverpool To BARCODE TEST Kids With ARMY Parental Consent Not Required

DC to Give Children Vaccine Consent Behind Their Parents’ Backs

Chuck Baldwin: Almost No One Else Will Say It, So I Must

Doctors Without Borders Now Aiding U.S. Coronavirus Response

Biden ‘Science’ Advisor Calls For 4-6 Week Nationwide Lockdown To Avoid “COVID Hell”

Biden wants mask mandates nationwide, but he can’t actually enforce them. Here’s what he could do instead.

Italians Breaking Quarantine Risk Up To Six Years in Prison

Dr. Fauci Says Coronavirus “Won’t Be A Pandemic For Much Longer”

School In Liverpool To BARCODE TEST Kids With ARMY Parental Consent Not Required

DC to Give Children Vaccine Consent Behind Their Parents’ Backs

Chuck Baldwin: Almost No One Else Will Say It, So I Must

Doctors Without Borders Now Aiding U.S. Coronavirus Response

Biden ‘Science’ Advisor Calls For 4-6 Week Nationwide Lockdown To Avoid “COVID Hell”

Biden wants mask mandates nationwide, but he can’t actually enforce them. Here’s what he could do instead.
Thanks for not putting all your random spam articles in separate posts

meximonk

Star
COVID-1984 FOI Request | UK Government Admits Virus Doesn’t Exist

THE DYSTOPIC GREAT RESET & THE FIGHT BACK: POPULATION REDUCTION AND HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN OF MEN

meximonk

Star
Chicago Mayor asks residents to cancel Thanksgiving plans and stay indoors as Covid cases rise

Trump megadonors who fought COVID-19 restrictions test positive after White House event

Pelosi scolds Republicans Stop the "election circus" and start focusing on COVID

How COVID-19 Vaccine Can Destroy Your Immune System

COVID Vaccine Revelation Sinks Like a Stone; Disappears

Do We Still Have a Constitution?