COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
^^the clip has gone viral and this is the result. The entire thread is worth going through with evidence from around the world....a real trip down memory lane. This MEP was one of the people who stood with fellow MEP, Christine Anderson as she gave her famous speech...for those who forgot all about it.

I wanted to leap out of my chair and applaud. For real.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SARS CoV-2 AKA CV-19 has never been proven to actually exist outside a computer. The mRNA jabs are however causing people to have reduced immune function and they now struggle to fight off infection. This in addition to blood clots, serious heart problems, shingles, bell's palsy and many other health conditions.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar

1665948191937.png

View attachment 81851

It is a permanent emergency.

L3M4

Star

View attachment 81856

It is a permanent emergency.
I THOUHT WE ALL ESTABLISHED THESE ARE NOT FREAKING "VACCINES"
'

Croatian European Parliament MEP Mislav Kolakusic has called on the European Union to drop any contracts with COVID vaccine makers who he said had sold nations “fake vaccines.”

COVID vaccines give zero protection against death according to National Health Service (NHS) data compiled over the past two years.

“Futhermore, given that the available data, in particular the data of the English NHS, which precisely keeps the statistics of the number of sick, hospitalized and deceased according to so-called vaccination status… it is undoubtedly clear that there is no difference in infection, illness and death from COVID between the so-called vaccinated and unvaccinated patients,” continued the politician.

Authorities need to “prosecute Pfizer and others” he charged. “Otherwise we also participate in the crime of obtaining and promoting fake medicines and damaging the EU budget.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/they-have-sold-us-fake-vaccines-eu-politician-calls-on-governments-to-cancel-vaccine-contracts/

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 6.43.10 PM.png

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
if it can pass through breast milk it's
not too hard to believe it can be
passed through sex as well

but who has sex in times like this? I've been personally in abstinence since 2020, not even a kiss, nothing

Karlysymon

Superstar
Joke(s) of the Day

As cancers skyrocket from mRNA...
1666009748761.png
Considering Moderna is also creating a heart attack-prevention shot, i guess Bigpharma just found a new gold mine.

^^continue trusting big pharma products

Wigi

Veteran
Joke(s) of the Day

As cancers skyrocket from mRNA...
View attachment 81872
Considering Moderna is also creating a heart attack-prevention shot, i guess Bigpharma just found a new gold mine.

^^continue trusting big pharma products
We can't make this stuff up. These guys know the general public is so blind and easy to cull they're not even hiding they lied for profits.

The "Grease the wheels of public consent" part really hurts me, like we're in this day and age where informed consent has become a revolutionary stance smh. When even the basics of freedom is an unpopular opinion, it shows the state of the world is unbelievably bad.

Still shocked and saddened that this was deemed acceptable on Canadian newspapers :

I have no words of sympathy for what they've done and it will definitely take time to heal my trust on society , if it's even possible to heal.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Still shocked and saddened that this was deemed acceptable on Canadian newspapers :
I have no words of sympathy for what they've done and it will definitely take time to heal my trust on society , if it's even possible to heal.
It wasn't just the Canadian press that pushed for division.
1666023021245.png

@ToxicFemininitySucks made a good point that i don't think has been over emphasized especially in alt-media. While there genuinely are people who fell hard for the propaganda and were in favor of segregation, we also have to acknowledge that much of what made it into the mainstream press, the voices profiled calling for death to the unvaxxed, was all purely unfounded propaganda spun to sow division(think: the Nudge Units). A malleable person who is vaxxed could simply look at such a headline as in the Toronto Star and have their "consent manufactured". Again, these tactics aren't new. All you have to do is look back to 9/11 (as a prime example) and it's aftermath.

Anyway, she said
I admit i dont have a large social circle, but i do wonder if the kinds of stories shared on the media, even or especially alt media, are representative of real people's reactions, or if they were a pattern meant to be emulated.

Basically, how many real unv@xxed people actually had a family member refuse to talk to them or wish them dead?

In my case my v@xxed father in law is one of the more brainwashed people i know, and whenever they come over he refuses to take off his mask and pulls it down between bites of food and puts it back on to chew. That kind of thing lol. But he's never wished us harm, he's just paranoid. And the rest of the v@xxed people i know dont really seem to care. They just seem to get upset they feel theyre being attacked.

So i guess what im wondering is was all the "death to antiv@xxers" stuff mostly propaganda to make us mad at them instead?