COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Source:

Creepy video of people turning to the right, experiencing what looks to be a seizure, and then collapsing...

Could this be due to the shot? Or another virus? Remember that one that was affecting pigeons in Russia?

Causes them to twist their neck. Could it be another bioweapon? Gain of function virus to spread from Pigeon to Humans?

polymoog

Superstar
Australia

1:26.
extreme government/police state overreach for the next two years due to covid19. basically, citizens have no rights (at least for the next two years) as covid officers can do just about anything for the sake of virus security.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Creepy video of people turning to the right, experiencing what looks to be a seizure, and then collapsing...

Could this be due to the shot? Or another virus? Remember that one that was affecting pigeons in Russia?

Causes them to twist their neck. Could it be another bioweapon? Gain of function virus to spread from Pigeon to Humans?
Saw more random dead birds this spring/summer than ever before.... also I notice that it appears their migration patterns, in existence long before any human walked the earth, seem to be becoming disrupted.

TrustNo1

Established

I feel like they’re seeing something in the spiritual realm when they turn their heads…definitely some demonic/possession aspect to this as well

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

redqueen

Star
when Peoples come for those responsible
for the loss of their Loved ones or the damage
and injuries done

I Hope they remember above all,these evils are
the most responsible and should be held accountable
first,then deal with the rest who promoted,administered w/e
,get the head of the snake before Ya start chopping at the body

redqueen

Star
oh but I thought ctheories were so harmful
due to them being misinfo,yet once again its
alright to j/k about that same misinfo

remember where Our anger/rage etc.. should be
directed towards

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
when Peoples come for those responsible
for the loss of their Loved ones or the damage
and injuries done

I Hope they remember above all,these evils are
the most responsible and should be held accountable
first,then deal with the rest who promoted,administered w/e
,get the head of the snake before Ya start chopping at the body

I'll say this again for anyone new to this thread. Regarding the Fauci video.

First off, we all know the so called jabs are NOT safe at all! The massively under reported VEARS data, the 40% increase in deaths in 2021 of people 18-49, and countless amount of "sudden death" and "death from unknown causes" has skyrocketed. So much so that a massive cover up/media campaign agenda blaming nearly everything to justify all these deaths has been ongoing.

Secondly, the mRNA jabs aren't about preventing any illness or so called "virus". Lastly, when Fauci said the data shows the unvaccinated are the ones getting sick and needing hospitalization, he's referring to the early data at the beginning of the injection roll out in 2021. A decision was made that a person is NOT considered vaccinated until 15 days AFTER they're first injection. This is when according to VAERS data the majority of adverse reactions and deaths occur requiring ICU hospitalization. They are all classifed as unvaccinated. All death and adverse reactions after the 2 week period are considered inconsequential and not related in most cases as causation can not be proven. So they say.

Just so you know.

Last edited: