COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
A no-middle man movement sprang up in Greece after their troubles with the Troika, so it looks like that isn't going to be permitted in other countries. They want people in the stores buying CRISPR'd "food".
The No Middle Man movement

I believe that the technocracy/control grid is going to vary depending on the country. Not many countries can boast of America's surveillance grid. But it seems its also going to require a "return to basics". I've been thinking again lately about how some Greeks reacted to the brutal austerity by simply removing themselves from "the system" and start thinking about self-sustainance.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 05-41-28 Catherine Austin Fitts We Are At War With The Deep State.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 16-20-34 Cancer Explosion Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive C...png

redqueen

Star
there's the Truth of the matter eh
We don't wanna scare the parents out
of gnietaniccav their Children,well of
course any parent in their right mind
wouldn't get it for their Child eh

We're gonna be Seeing a lot more anger
in the coming days/months/years and
We will See Peoples actually going for
and wanting blood for blood from these
drs/pharmacists/scientist etc

Last edited:

L3M4

Established
This is the type of mainstream misleading news that I refuse to share because I KNOW for a fact that is not only 10%, didn’t y’all post literally a day ago that a CDC report state is 70% the Media/press is trying to downplay the whole thing, we immediately get enthusiastic that at least they‘re talking about it and want to quickly share the news but that’s what they want, the major news corporations are the one spreading misinformation and want ppl to bite the bait too

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
This is the type of mainstream misleading news that I refuse to share because I KNOW for a fact that is not only 10%, didn’t y’all post literally a day ago that a CDC report state is 70% the Media/press is trying to downplay the whole thing, we immediately get enthusiastic that at least they‘re talking about it and want to quickly share the news but that’s what they want, the major news corporations are the one spreading misinformation and want ppl to bite the bait too

Posted this article because so many people regret getting the vaccine. I have a friend who swore he would never get it. He ended up getting it because he loves going on vacations and did not want not getting it to interfere with his travell plans. He regrets it now.

My husband had a patient the other day that had a vaccine injury. She is well aware that the vaccine caused it. She just said her Doctor has been working with her and luckily it is not as severe as some of the vaccine injuries are. She is making the best of it. She did not tell my husband she regrets getting it though.

And yes obviously there are many people who regret it especially the ones who have been injured.
And many have had their children and other loved ones injured or killed from the vaccine.
I'm sure numbers are much higher. I posted it to show that they just can't hide the truth anymore as many people are waking up to the fact that these vaccines are incredibly dangerous and evil

L3M4

Established
Posted this article because so many people regret getting the vaccine. I have a friend who swore he would never get it. He ended up getting it because he loves going on vacations and did not want not getting it to interfere with his travell plans. He regrets it now.

My husband had a patient the other day that had a vaccine injury. She is well aware that the vaccine caused it. She just said her Doctor has been working with her and luckily it is not as severe as some of the vaccine injuries are. She is making the best of it. She did not tell my husband she regrets getting it though.

And yes obviously there are many people who regret it especially the ones who have been injured.
And many have had their children and other loved ones injured or killed from the vaccine.
I'm sure numbers are much higher. I posted it to show that they just can't hide the truth anymore as many people are waking up to the fact that these vaccines are incredibly dangerous and evil
I agree, I was going to post it too in my family group chat because so many people are regretting the vax, & that article is important because it's from a "credible" source (to many people) and the author actually publishes an honest truth that no one wants to talk about: the vax regret. . BUT I had to stop myself from sharing it in the last second before I clicked the "send" button tho, because as I said, the fact that it states only "10%" are regretting it is a game changer, is misleading and perpetuate the false impression that only a just a few "individuals" regret it and not literally almost everyone as you can see and anyone can see. I don't know to what extent it can actually help to just start somewhere even if is misinformation, if MSM starts being half truthful perhaps it can open the eyes of the sheep, I just wasn't sure if the article would do the opposite (perpetuate the belief the adverse reactions and regrets are isolated to remote populations). Anyway thanks for sharing tho, does anyone know the link to it?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar