COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mercola: How Face Masks Make You Sick Instead Of Protecting You

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 12-43-53 Mercola How Face Masks Make You Sick Instead Of Protecting You.png

Karlysymon

Superstar

Why in the world would anyone stay in NY with this madness looming over them. Best for everyone to pack up and head for Florida like so many others already have.
Normalcy bias, i guess and there's no timeline given. At best, i think TPTB will try an EMP rather than a full on mushroom cloud. It's not like they didn't telegraph the plan via "entertainment". This, coming on the heels of a Canadian grid down situation makes me think time is indeed short.

Normalcy bias, i guess and there's no timeline given. At best, i think TPTB will try an EMP rather than a full on mushroom cloud. It's not like they didn't telegraph the plan via "entertainment". This, coming on the heels of a Canadian grid down situation makes me think time is indeed short.
Yep, I agree. A nuke detonated in the atmosphere could cause an EMP also.

MKULTRA Blade Runner predictive programming...Blackout 2022.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think i'll say it again....Congratulations to everyone who survived this madness
1657741087143.png

When tiny medical robots are deployed into living tissue to offer a helpful drug or repair damage, they’re met with open hostility from the organism’s own immune system. White blood cells have been rigorously trained to recognize and dispose of invaders. They can’t be convinced of the robots’ good intentions, and proceed to dismantle them before they can do any good.

Researchers who study these bots have instead looked to transform native immune cells into turncoats, and create the molecular equivalent of a sheep in wolf’s clothes.

A group of Chinese researchers from Jinan University’s Institute of Nanophotonics made one type of immune cell, called a neutrophil, do their bidding and avoid destruction in this way. They’ve written a new study published Wednesday in ACS Central Science detailing how laser beams deployed like a pair of “optical tweezers” can be used to control and manipulate neutrophils in the tails of zebrafish—opening the door to leveraging the immune system to help deliver drugs and treat conditions in the body in more specific and unique ways.

In contrast to traditional medical microbots, their “neutrobots” consist entirely of natural tissue and do not require invasive implantation, “thus avoiding complicated preparation technology and unavoidable tissue damage,” the scientists wrote in the paper.

The laser method, which had not yet been shown to work in a living organism, acts like “a steering wheel for navigation,” the researchers wrote. It can physically push these cells around and direct them to different spaces—or entrap them in a single location, if so desired.

They intentionally chose a wavelength of light that would not be absorbed well into the zebrafish’s surrounding tissue, and they worked with a part of the tiny organism that is naturally translucent.

Once they entrapped the neutrophils under a laser beam, the researchers treated them like miniature robots. But even under the researchers’ mind control, the neutrobots could still act like regular neutrophils, moving around the tail of the zebrafish, entering an injured blood vessel, and switching into an activated state. Using additional laser beams, the researchers found that they were able to control up to 10 neutrobots at a time.

The scientists then took their molecular shepherding a step further by making a neutrobot consume a stand-in for a nanoparticle medicine. The paper describes inducing their captured neutrophil to engulf a nanoparticle “like picking up a passenger,” then release it in a desired zone “like dropping off a passenger.”

Harnessed neutrobots, the researchers wrote, “might provide new insight for the construction of native medical microdevices for drug delivery and precise treatment of inflammatory diseases.”

So does that ^^ extend into Optogenetics?? Because there is already talk about stuff in peoples' brains. And the part about "tiny part of organism that is translucent"...is that why people had "glowing veins" after the vaxx...for those laser beams?

1657741617458.png

Optogenetics is the ability to manipulate individual neuronal circuits, refining our vision of the function of individual circuits and how they relate to different aspects of our behaviour and personality," she explains.
The name optogenetics comes from the fact that scientists are using optics – that is, light – and genetics – the genetically modified cells in the brains of an animal – together. By shining a light on the genetically modified cells in the brain, scientists have been able to switch them on or off.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think i'll say it again....Congratulations to everyone who survived this madness
View attachment 77149

When tiny medical robots are deployed into living tissue to offer a helpful drug or repair damage, they’re met with open hostility from the organism’s own immune system. White blood cells have been rigorously trained to recognize and dispose of invaders. They can’t be convinced of the robots’ good intentions, and proceed to dismantle them before they can do any good.

Researchers who study these bots have instead looked to transform native immune cells into turncoats, and create the molecular equivalent of a sheep in wolf’s clothes.

A group of Chinese researchers from Jinan University’s Institute of Nanophotonics made one type of immune cell, called a neutrophil, do their bidding and avoid destruction in this way. They’ve written a new study published Wednesday in ACS Central Science detailing how laser beams deployed like a pair of “optical tweezers” can be used to control and manipulate neutrophils in the tails of zebrafish—opening the door to leveraging the immune system to help deliver drugs and treat conditions in the body in more specific and unique ways.

In contrast to traditional medical microbots, their “neutrobots” consist entirely of natural tissue and do not require invasive implantation, “thus avoiding complicated preparation technology and unavoidable tissue damage,” the scientists wrote in the paper.

The laser method, which had not yet been shown to work in a living organism, acts like “a steering wheel for navigation,” the researchers wrote. It can physically push these cells around and direct them to different spaces—or entrap them in a single location, if so desired.

They intentionally chose a wavelength of light that would not be absorbed well into the zebrafish’s surrounding tissue, and they worked with a part of the tiny organism that is naturally translucent.

Once they entrapped the neutrophils under a laser beam, the researchers treated them like miniature robots. But even under the researchers’ mind control, the neutrobots could still act like regular neutrophils, moving around the tail of the zebrafish, entering an injured blood vessel, and switching into an activated state. Using additional laser beams, the researchers found that they were able to control up to 10 neutrobots at a time.

The scientists then took their molecular shepherding a step further by making a neutrobot consume a stand-in for a nanoparticle medicine. The paper describes inducing their captured neutrophil to engulf a nanoparticle “like picking up a passenger,” then release it in a desired zone “like dropping off a passenger.”

Harnessed neutrobots, the researchers wrote, “might provide new insight for the construction of native medical microdevices for drug delivery and precise treatment of inflammatory diseases.”

So does that ^^ extend into Optogenetics?? Because there is already talk about stuff in peoples' brains. And the part about "tiny part of organism that is translucent"...is that why people had "glowing veins" after the vaxx...for those laser beams?

View attachment 77150

Optogenetics is the ability to manipulate individual neuronal circuits, refining our vision of the function of individual circuits and how they relate to different aspects of our behaviour and personality," she explains.
The name optogenetics comes from the fact that scientists are using optics – that is, light – and genetics – the genetically modified cells in the brains of an animal – together. By shining a light on the genetically modified cells in the brain, scientists have been able to switch them on or off.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 14-41-43 Using light for psychiatric treatment could be the future of...png

By shining a light

Lucy (2014)
Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 14-49-26 lucy movie at DuckDuckGo.png

I know of 1 person who died of covid. A friend who lived in South Africa.

Yet im seeing more and more friends and family suddenly passing away for no reason. Another one today barely 50, no health issues, healthy weight, nothing wrong with him. This guy is one in a long line. what is going on

L3M4

Star
I know of 1 person who died of covid. A friend who lived in South Africa.

Yet im seeing more and more friends and family suddenly passing away for no reason. Another one today barely 50, no health issues, healthy weight, nothing wrong with him. This guy is one in a long line. what is going on
Did they had the vaccine?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yep, I agree. A nuke detonated in the atmosphere could cause an EMP also.

MKULTRA Blade Runner predictive programming...Blackout 2022.

Watching this is super-scary, especially knowing that this scenario could play out within weeks. Jeremy Jurgens (re-watch the cyber polygon clip) did say that the situation wouldn't be prolonged..that it would happen quickly, unlike Covid. Likely everything will be down for a couple of months, maybe 2/3 months. Ofcourse, we emerge on the other side with the surveillance economy (digital money and digital IDs). I hate that ALOT of material/information is most definitely going to be disappeared, especially to do with the vaxx.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘CRISPR 2.0’ Used To Change Patient’s DNA For First Time

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 21-48-23 'CRISPR 2.0' Used To Change Patient's DNA For First Time.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
READY FOR THE BIG KILL - DR VERNON COLEMAN

28:15

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

This whole Covid thing has been terrible... Something out of a horror or dystopian future movie. I've known it to be bogus from the beginning and had a big feeling the government and the top elite were using this crap as an excuse to introduce martial law. If it wasn't bad enough to force people to wear masks and breathe in their own carbon dioxide, they had to force jabs on people! So thankful some of us didn't do it cause we saw how harmful they could be, and plus not even testing them for long enough? Isn't it supposed to take YEARS? not months? I knew someone where I said to them when this thing first started, "they will force vaccinations on us, you just watch" and this person said, "they can't do that!". This person was one to actually get vaccinated later and didn't even question the mandatory rule even though I said it would happen. It has come to the point that people are so mind controlled now, due to main stream media and tv and such, they can no longer tell the difference between slavery and freedom. At least there are some of us who know better that could not be affected by this. It's crazy how many people are dying from this jab, now. I worry for people I know, especially my family, because they all got suckered into it. What a horrible world we live in.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Injecting Babies with COVID-19 Vaccines: Brain Damage, Seizures, Rashes are Recorded Side Effects in VAERS

Last edited: