COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Update on “Hot Lots” Using CDC List of Lot Numbers - Did Formulations Change Over Time?

We have a list of 691 lot numbers for the C-19 injections. The list was leaked from CDC and contains valid lot numbers, NDC codes, manufacture and expiration dates. The adverse events and deaths per lot number show very strange patterns of data over time. It's as if a "cliff" occurred in March 2021 - did the manufacturers change the formulations or is there some other explanation?

Removed VAERS reports provided by Albert Benavidez:
https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/alberto.benavidez/viz/WelcomeTheEaglesEntireVAERSDeletedReportsDashboard/Home

SOURCE: Team Enigma - How Bad is Your Batch?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aW8pZWELmjlO/

Also see: Reiner Füellmich and 50 Lawyers: “Different Batches” & “Lethal Doses” Vaxx is Designed to Kill
https://www.bitchute.com/video/t07lo6Bna561/

Karlysymon

Superstar
We will never know the full effect of how many lives this thread
This is something i've always wanted to say to @Frank Badfinger but for some weird reason, i never come around to say it...so now is the time to finally say it...

You'll probably only have heaven to realize the influence of this thread (so make sure you get there :) ) because those metrics aren't available to us, this side of heaven. The influence is in more ways that you'd likely ever anticipate. A week or 2 ago, i inadvertently glanced at your avatar and i noticed that you signed up in late 2019...just months before the dam broke. Whatever may have been going on in your life that led you to sign up here certainly had to be providential, even though you may not view the matter that way.

A personal anecdote...i had never visited Twitter's front page or any profile until covid. You posted soooo many tweets that i was practically forced to go there, look up profiles etc and i admit i've stumbled upon information gems that i probably wouldn't have otherwise found....and that circled back by me posting here what i found there. Iam sure other people have their own little anecdotal stories other than preventing mRNA death.
Again, we will never know the true extent of the influence this thread until heaven!
Why does everyone think they have so much reach here? Lurkers? Have we ever seen 100 here users at once? Like ever? We got 30 at best currently with some probably being socks. In fact i know a few are socks, alts, whatever you want to call them.

There are 8,000,000,000 people and we got the ears of 50 tops.
God doesn't need 100 people, if He can use 30 to save a million lives. The forum may be small but that doesn't mean it can't exert a greater influence than bigger platforms. If it is all just bots racking up the million views, then why aren't threads started in 2017 anywhere near that number?

We literally just lived through a war and people haven't survived. The sophistries deployed were intense you basically had to be a "man of steel" to withstand it all. Even early 2021, people still believed the virus narrative but that changed mid-year after people started dropping dead from the shot. The question now is: how long will those holding out succumb when the giant welfare state is eventually rolled out? Food will be a real test. When you need a green QR code just so the government can give you $1200 and Soylent green food (clearly, if the gov't wants you dead with mandatory mRNA shots, they aren't going to give you nutritious food anyway), then i guess many more will get it.

Lil axe

Veteran
i agree with lucy and karlysymon
this thread has been helpful

i was on the forums in 2009, then again later, but stopped coming here, but signed up during the plandemic, to see what everyone was saying, glad i did

thanks frank and everyone else

Daze

Superstar
God doesn't need 100 people, if He can use 30 to save a million lives. The forum may be small but that doesn't mean it can't exert a greater influence than bigger platforms. If it is all just bots racking up the million views, then why aren't threads started in 2017 anywhere near that number?

We literally just lived through a war and people haven't survived. The sophistries deployed were intense you basically had to be a "man of steel" to withstand it all. Even early 2021, people still believed the virus narrative but that changed mid-year after people started dropping dead from the shot. The question now is: how long will those holding out succumb when the giant welfare state is eventually rolled out? Food will be a real test. When you need a green QR code just so the government can give you $1200 and Soylent green food (clearly, if the gov't wants you dead with mandatory mRNA shots, they aren't going to give you nutritious food anyway), then i guess many more will get it.
Of course not. Truth is every single man, woman and child on the planet could unite and they could not harm a single hair on your head without Gods will. They also could not benefit you with as much as a mustard seed without Gods will.

The Almighty also doesn't need us in any way, shape or form. Perhaps you are familiar with this verse?

They will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all (Mark 16:18)

For one who fears God, is protected by God this is absolutely true. Of course i would never drink bleach because we don't test God. But indeed he has absolute control over every atom. You are probably not familiar with the Quran but there is a story about prophet Abraham being thrown into a bonfire by idol worshipers. Didn't hurt him at all! Why? Because God willed it.

We ordered, “O fire! Be cool and safe for Abraham!” (21:69 Quran)

Those who are harmed are either being punished or they are a test for others. For some pain and suffering is a good thing as its an expiation of sins and its much better to suffer here then in the next life.

As a Muslim i firmly believe our death was written in the beginning. If not the vax something else will be there with your name on it. My time, and your time, as well as the time of all of the vaxxed victims was decided a long, long time ago and there is nothing we can do that will extend or hasten it by a second.

Death is coming, it has already been decreed and is guaranteed. Perhaps the problem is too many people see this as the only life, when its a bus stop at best.

While its been deleted many times, these boards have been here for over a decade. You can find references to VC on old conspiracy sites. Yet what is our reach? Lets take a current tally.

1656515281463.png

I'm actually surprised by this number, 15 is normal but the guests seem high.

However when we got socks and alts posing as main accounts, you know some of those 140 guests are web crawlers. You would think with hidden content like the den, actual people would be more likely to log in.

Much like our current world today, there are parts of VC that are fake themselves.

The question now is: how long will those holding out succumb when the giant welfare state is eventually rolled out? Food will be a real test. When you need a green QR code just so the government can give you $1200 and Soylent green food (clearly, if the gov't wants you dead with mandatory mRNA shots, they aren't going to give you nutritious food anyway), then i guess many more will get it.
I agree with you. But i think the coming food issue may be tied to the anti-christ. .. and if it is alot of food will eventually come. Problem is you shouldn't take it.

May the Almighty grant us knowledge that benefits.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is something i've always wanted to say to @Frank Badfinger but for some weird reason, i never come around to say it...so now is the time to finally say it...

You'll probably only have heaven to realize the influence of this thread (so make sure you get there :) ) because those metrics aren't available to us, this side of heaven. The influence is in more ways that you'd likely ever anticipate. A week or 2 ago, i inadvertently glanced at your avatar and i noticed that you signed up in late 2019...just months before the dam broke. Whatever may have been going on in your life that led you to sign up here certainly had to be providential, even though you may not view the matter that way.

A personal anecdote...i had never visited Twitter's front page or any profile until covid. You posted soooo many tweets that i was practically forced to go there, look up profiles etc and i admit i've stumbled upon information gems that i probably wouldn't have otherwise found....and that circled back by me posting here what i found there. Iam sure other people have their own little anecdotal stories other than preventing mRNA death.
Again, we will never know the true extent of the influence this thread until heaven!
I don't know what to say but thank-you KS!
I'm not sure what has drawn us all here at this time in history, maybe its God's plan, our purpose in life. But I'm truly blessed to be part of it.
We're all making a difference however big or small.
God Bless you all!

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Wanted to add my 2 cents
I've been here since 2017 just reading/watching
it wasn't til I was lost and in a very dark place that
I started posting here

I cannot tell Y'all how much having this safe place
to express myself and my thoughts and having all
of Ya's has helped me

THANK YA to all of Ya's

many think the numbers matter and I'm sure they do
somewhat but even one can make a difference so long
as they are willing to do what others will not or are too
afraid to do

I do believe wholeheartedly this site has saved many lives
myself being in those numbers so We can't give up just
cause the numbers don't reflect what We think they should
this is helping whether We See it or not

Edit to add something so I'm not too offtopic
sorry Frank

friggin Quebec eh of course tptb are still gonna
use divoc as not too many even giving the pox a
second thought,wonder if this is a hint that We are
about to go into the darkest of winters that many
won't be prepared for as they are listening to tptb instead
of using their own eyes to See,or using their common sense
to understand what's happening around Us

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I noticed in the first video how hostile and aggressive the government representative was... she was literally screaming into her megaphone. Yet, she also seemed petrified herself. I noticed the push back from the passengers and how she had nothing to offer in reply other than more screamed repeats of her previous threats. Her main option to try and enforce compliance was "Others will be made late by the delay caused by you if you refuse to exit the train" which was a most base example of divide and conquer.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
BOOM! Vaccine Mafia Emails Exposed!

I tear a strip off these cold cretins by going over their internal emails. You’ll see their faces and can decide for yourselves if they have a shred of humanity left..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From 2021
"He's A Pathological Liar": Cornell Chemistry Professor Dave Collum Unloads On Dr. Fauci And Covid Hysteria

"To vaccinate kids is nuts," he says. "And you know what else is psychotic? The moment where it crossed the dotted line was December 2020. The vaccine had been out for a very brief period. The CDC Tweeted, I can recite it almost verbatim, although there are no studies, there's no reason pregnant women shouldn't get the vaccine."
He continued, exasperated: "You're telling these women who are told don't even drink a fucking glass of wine' to get a god damn MRNA vaccine even though there's no studies?"
"That showed you the sociopathy of the campaign," Collum concludes.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rockefeller Agenda At Work: The Great Reset Of The U.S. Food System

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 06-08-08 Rockefeller Agenda At Work The Great Reset Of The U.S. Food ...png