COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Slava

Established

Asterix and the Griffin (French: Astérix et le Griffon) is the 39th book in the Asterix series, and the fifth to be written by Jean-Yves Ferri and illustrated by Didier Conrad.[1] The book was released worldwide in more than 20 languages on 21 October 2021 with an initial print run of over 5 million copies.
In Rome, the geographer Cartographus informs Julius Caesar of the reported existence of the griffin, a beast that is half-eagle and half-lion with horse's ears, located in Sarmatian territory in the remote eastern lands of Barbaricum. The Romans have captured a Sarmatian Amazon woman, Kalashnikova, who cautions against attempting to capture the griffin. Her warning is deliberately misinterpreted by Cartographus and goes unheeded. Caesar deploys an expedition of Roman soldiers to locate and capture the griffin, which he intends to display at the circus in Rome in an effort to boost his popularity.

Notice that the axe is stuck in the ground on the east side.
I overlaid the map below, although I didn't need to, since the French version of wikipedia has a picture of the Sarmatian lands.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Asterix and the Griffin (French: Astérix et le Griffon) is the 39th book in the Asterix series, and the fifth to be written by Jean-Yves Ferri and illustrated by Didier Conrad.[1] The book was released worldwide in more than 20 languages on 21 October 2021 with an initial print run of over 5 million copies.
In Rome, the geographer Cartographus informs Julius Caesar of the reported existence of the griffin, a beast that is half-eagle and half-lion with horse's ears, located in Sarmatian territory in the remote eastern lands of Barbaricum. The Romans have captured a Sarmatian Amazon woman, Kalashnikova, who cautions against attempting to capture the griffin. Her warning is deliberately misinterpreted by Cartographus and goes unheeded. Caesar deploys an expedition of Roman soldiers to locate and capture the griffin, which he intends to display at the circus in Rome in an effort to boost his popularity.

Notice that the axe is stuck in the ground on the east side.
I overlaid the map below, although I didn't need to, since the French version of wikipedia has a picture of the Sarmatian lands.

Interesting posts Slava but not sure how this fits in with the Covid Scamdemic and doctors speaking out?

polymoog

Superstar
MAC Addresses From Humans...I might be getting sold on it

0:35. id like a few of us to verify this tomorrow with their phones in a public place. if this is true, this marburg/zombie thing could be reality.

Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger on zombie pandemic dead people with Bluetooth connection

6:27.

a comment on the video:

Holohoaxed1913

Its claimed that older android phones have the ability to find the bluetooth packets better, in personal findings, iPhones wont pick up any of the human i.p addresses, but a couple phones that are>4 years old pick up everything around it seems like. Theres a couple good apps , on shows a small map, and will signal and vibrate your phone when you get close to bluetooth , I tested that on other bluetooth devices and works well, that one is just called "bluetooth device finder" there are more than a few on the app store , so I’m sure you could even get an iPhone to pick bluetooth packets up

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Waiting in Line for Hours to Withdraw Funds Bank Runs Increase in China as Bank-Issued Digital Currency Use Expands
China continues to lead the world in implementing the Globalists’ Great Reset, as financial systems around the world begin to collapse. Watching what is happening in China, if you can find the heavily-censored news, will give a preview of how things are likely to unfold in other countries.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Microscopy Photos of Blood Clots from Those who “Suddenly Died”

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 23-14-34 Microscopy Photos of Blood Clots from Those who “Suddenly Di...png

polymoog

Superstar
Possibly because of the Covid vaccines, too...
what do you mean, "possibly"? of course its the vax!
you cant honestly believe that 66% of UK women have ultra high stress levels because russia attacked ukraine and they had to cut back a little bit on luxury item foodstuffs recently, do you?