COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

juniper

Rookie
Lot's of weird coincidences helping the shooter in Uvalde, like a door propped open, campus guard not present etc...Noticed this photo of the girl who survived. monarch programming? 9704879D-D500-4A7A-A07C-C24D0D4FC384.jpeg

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lot's of weird coincidences helping the shooter in Uvalde, like a door propped open, campus guard not present etc...Noticed this photo of the girl who survived. monarch programming? View attachment 74962
Yeah, there is a ton of symbolism attached to this ritual. I posted a bunch more on this thread. Check it out.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 10-48-18 CRISPR Gone Wrong Fluffy Hamsters Turn Into 'Aggressive' Rag...png

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 10-48-37 CRISPR Gone Wrong Fluffy Hamsters Turn Into 'Aggressive' Rag...png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lot's of weird coincidences helping the shooter in Uvalde, like a door propped open, campus guard not present etc...Noticed this photo of the girl who survived. monarch programming? View attachment 74962
Im not sure about that... most kids, especially girls, love butterflys, its one of the reasons the sickos use them as a symbol and control mechanism. Somethings are just as they seem without the extras we are used to deciphering. My impression is that these kids were sacrificed by people outside of their circles... hence the punk cops holding back (even tazing and cuffing) enraged parents who were trying to rush the gunman.

Vmort

Star
NO ONE HAS RETURNED FROM COVID EVACUATIONS AND CENTRES! TAKE BACK YOUR KIDS FROM SCHOOLS

2020 YEAR RUSSIA COVID HYSTERIA: kids were evakuated here. Library 37, Oak street 16, Moscow. Letters that were in 2020 written at the back window (library have cellar and the backrooms)
IMG_0814.JPGIMG_08132.jpg

Librarian said kids from schools were evacuated in this library. Libarian has disappeared next days so as kids.
Houses near have adrenochrome factorie and empty already -- no one come to work and back.
Oak street 10. School near is emptyIMG_0803.JPGIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0808.JPGIMG_0810.JPG
Dmitrov avenue 96 have disappeared all including schools!

911.jpgMapDisappaered.jpg

HIVITES CAUSED ALL EPIDEMIAS HIDE GENOCIDE BY IT
VIRUSUES AREN"T EXISTS, VIRUSOLOGY IS HIVITES LIE TO HIDE OUR GENOCIDE

Cholera Riots
The Cholera Riots (Холерные бунты in Russian) were the riots of the urban population, peasants and soldiers in 1830–1831 when the second cholera pandemic reached Russia.

The riots were caused by the anti-cholera measures, undertaken by the tsarist government, such as quarantine, armed cordons and migratory restrictions. Influenced by rumors of deliberate contamination of ordinary people by government officials and doctors, agitated mobs started raiding police departments and state hospitals, killing hated functionaries, officers, landowners and gentry.
Asiatic cholera reached Britain in 1831 from Russia, beginning in Sunderland and heading north to Aberdeen.
In 1893 fatal riots broke out in Hamburg, Germany during the fifth cholera pandemic, because the public objected to sanitary officers trying to enforce regulations for the prevention of spread of the disease.[9] The crowd beat to death a sanitary officer and one of the policemen sent to protect them. Troops were called out and dispersed the crowd with fixed bayonets.

Black Death in Europe from 1348 to 1351 HIVITES SPREAD IT!
Genghis Khan has never fought Aryans. No presence of him has been found. HIVITES conscribed him THEIR crimes.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
Cause they've been lab rats for decades. Enough!

I was going to comment on this by just going off a hunch that the Rwandese team voted “yes”/in favor of the pandemic treaty given how their president (Kagame….seated next to Pfizer CEO ^^) is always a WEF invitee. But then I decided to verify my hunch before commenting….

1654202357607.png

I kinda remember you posting something, very early on in the covid game, to the effect that the HR6666 bill was hashed out while Bill Gates was meeting up with his aforementioned buddy in 2019…..such a tool!

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was going to comment on this by just going off a hunch that the Rwandese team voted “yes”/in favor of the pandemic treaty given how their president (Kagame….seated next to Pfizer CEO ^^) is always a WEF invitee. But then I decided to verify my hunch before commenting….

View attachment 75121

I kinda remember you posting something, very early on in the covid game, to the effect that the HR666 bill was signed while Bill Gates was meeting up with his aforementioned buddy…..such a tool!
HR6666... co-sponsored (along with other draconian covid measures) by Tulsi Gabbard... the financial mechanism for the Covid agenda/regime.

Karlysymon

Superstar
HR6666... co-sponsored (along with other draconian covid measures) by Tulsi Gabbard... the financial mechanism for the Covid agenda/regime.
This is what i remember Frank posting, likely not the exact source.

"Six months before the mainstream media started to tell the public to panic and live in a fear-based stupor over the coronavirus, Bill Gates worked with a congressman in the United States government to get a “tracing deal” done according to investigative journalists. Gates and U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush sat down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid-August of 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China, according to a report by True Pundit. Nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda, Rush, who is a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act."