COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, N.W.O /GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, PROTESTS, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wonder why Twitter is allowing these truthful posts. It seems they always shut down the truth. I wonder how much longer until they shut down all the truth like China because I know they want to.
I suspect they will be taken down eventually by the fascist thought police scum. I continually have to remove bookmarked twitter accounts. I just removed 3 in the last half hour.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Something is up...

Personally, i feel like "they" are wrapping up the pandemic narrative. The big networks did little to zero reporting on the IHU variant and are sticking to Omicron. I don't believe they are letting up or giving up their two main goals: A digital ID and transhumanism/Internet of Bodies. So either they will use an alternative mechanism other than the needle to achieve those goals or they have passed their set threshold on how much of the world population is innoculated. Unless this reversal is another one of their mind games....

Something is up...

Personally, i feel like "they" are wrapping up the pandemic narrative. The big networks did little to zero reporting on the IHU variant and are sticking to Omicron. I don't believe they are letting up or giving up their two main goals: A digital ID and transhumanism/Internet of Bodies. So either they will use an alternative mechanism other than the needle to achieve those goals or they have passed their set threshold on how much of the world population is innoculated. Unless this reversal is another one of their mind games....

I don't think they're done milking the pandemic narrative myself. I think they still plan to get people with a few more more jabs before mass revolts happen, or switch over to those pills if it gets too heated.

I recommend this video if you haven't seen it, especially the specific part I've linked to:

Last edited:

YAH444

Rookie
I don't think they're done milking the pandemic narrative myself. I think they still plan to get people with a few more more jabs before mass revolts happen, or switch over to those pills if it gets too heated.

I recommend this video if you haven't seen it, especially the specific part I've linked to:

They're definitely not done milking the plandemic...my job has been dropping hints that employees will be required to get boosted every 5 months to maintain their "fully vaccinated" status. Biden's administration is also funding a covid test production facility that won't be finished until 2024. They plan on milking this forever.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Something is up...

Not in Canada anyways...
Federal contracts poised to deliver 100 million vaccine doses annually for years
Contracts are for 65M doses from Pfizer and 35M from Moderna

Federal COVID-19 vaccine contracts mean Canada should get enough doses to give two or three more mRNA shots to every Canadian, every year, until at least 2024.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar