COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

FilthPig

Veteran
It seems like this gives the government the power to put away anyone they don't like in a concentration camp by saying they tested positive for covid. This is worse than Nazi Germany because Hitler didn't work against German citizens just other countries citizens. Australia is working against their own citizens.
Enighten me against what countries citizens did Hitler ''work" ? He went against globalists,colonists and other zio-scum who won the war and continued to r4pe the planet and build their NWO.
Most peope still believe hollywood version of history and cant really blame them- WW2 propaganda never stopped...

Aazaad

Established
I never understood the poopie and fart jokes the far right has resorted to. Politics is devolving like everything else.
Not American, and jokes aside, from my point of view, this stuff is important. I personally don't, but many people look at the likes of Biden or Erdogan as powerful people, and making them look like complete jokes is part of the whole control over all agenda.

Enighten me against what countries citizens did Hitler ''work" ? He went against globalists,colonists and other zio-scum who won the war and continued to r4pe the planet and build their NWO.
Most peope still believe hollywood version of history and cant really blame them- WW2 propaganda never stopped...
Poland and Czechoslovakia, Russia, Denmark, Belgium and then pretty much the whole world. Doctor Morrel had him so pumped up with drugs that he somehow thought attacking Russia was a good idea. My point was that he was fighting for his own people and he was for Germany because he was a nationalist. Australia is attacking their own people so they are worse than Hitler.

I also find it ironic that Austria which is the birthplace of Hitler is now forcing mandatory vaccines on it's own people.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sadly, she has no problem with the jabs.
Houston Methodist doctor resigns following suspension for treating patients with Ivermectin.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CDC and Big Pharma Data Shows that More Children will Die from COVID Vaccine than from the COVID Virus
The world has gone mad. We knew when ‘experts’ decided to vaccinate children that there would be more deaths from the vaccination than from COVID. Now we have support for this based on CDC and Big Pharma data.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Not American, and jokes aside, from my point of view, this stuff is important. I personally don't, but many people look at the likes of Biden or Erdogan as powerful people, and making them look like complete jokes is part of the whole control over all agenda.
Yep. I was just pointing it out to someone who was using it as a political tool or talking point.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
100% (Eligible Citizens) Vaccinated Nation Sees Exponential Rise in COVID Cases & Cautions Citizenry

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 19-38-59 100% (Eligible Citizens) Vaccinated Nation Sees Exponential ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There are no records showing the virus has been isolated; there are no records showing the virus exists
The non-existent virus; an explosive interview with Christine Massey

Jon Rappoport image

By Jon Rappoport ——Bio and Archives--October 8, 2021