COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
From a few weeks ago but interesting:

US Senate passes Marshall resolution to end COVID-19 national state of emergency

U.S. Senator Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) says a bipartisan Senate vote of 62-36 passed his resolution to end the COVID-19 national state of emergency which is currently in effect under the National Emergencies Act.

Immediately after the resolution was passed, Marshall said the White House threatened to veto the measure.
:D
But
why are there different dates about that news?
Was it originally made last year 2021?

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 8.50.03 PM.png

JFO2

Established
Not directly related to the thread content, but I’ve noticed more and more light columns in the UK have violet coloured lamps - which I’m assuming is Black Light.

what’s known about this? I’ve tried searching the forum and could only find information relating to luciferase. What could they be using Black light for? Excuse my ignorance.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not directly related to the thread content, but I’ve noticed more and more light columns in the UK have violet coloured lamps - which I’m assuming is Black Light.

what’s known about this? I’ve tried searching the forum and could only find information relating to luciferase. What could they be using Black light for? Excuse my ignorance.
It is believed that the black lights are to identify those that have taken the mRNA injections.

JFO2

Established

fotw

Established

Human Bodies Scanned At Airports For Luciferase Proof of Vaccination 1:17:28

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From Leo Hohmann:

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 08-21-18 ‘SMART Cities’ worldwide being converted into ‘open concentr...png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 08-27-11 ‘SMART Cities’ worldwide being converted into ‘open concentr...png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 08-35-50 Aman Jabbi - The Final Lockdown - Street Lights That KILL in...png

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star

I listened to parts of that interview on the AJ show. I will come out and say that I do believe AJ to be a sincere patriot and brother in Christ(he is always praying on air now and preaching repentance and ones need for Christ despite still saying things a babe would from time to time), but I am wondering if Kanye wasn't sent by handlers to further discredit and demonize the great awakening. The whole thing was off and makes me wonder if "Ye" isn't under some type of mind control.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I listened to parts of that interview on the AJ show. I will come out and say that I do believe AJ to be a sincere patriot and brother in Christ(he is always praying on air now and preaching repentance and ones need for Christ despite still saying things a babe would from time to time), but I am wondering if Kanye wasn't sent by handlers to further discredit and demonize the great awakening. The whole thing was off and makes me wonder if "Ye" isn't under some type of mind control.
Interesting video Lyfe but it's in the wrong thread. Perhaps you meant to post this in the Kanye or Ye threads or the Balenciaga threads.