COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
B

But, strangely, you feel it’s okay to keep posting information that backs up the BS narrative.
I feel it’s okay to keep posting updates and news about moments/people/studies that help ppl wake up against the vaccine is safe and effective narrative I’ve said that hundred times, sadly that means even if other inaccurate conspiracies such as the virus existing is added, perhaps is collateral damage because most people won’t ever wake up to the most important things or to anything if they hear you trying to impose every single conspiracy and fact. Priority right now is the dangers of the vaccine to me. The WHO is trying to force that. They don’t care if u know the virus is real or not. They only care to push the jab agenda genocide. I’m not trying to wake up any of you around here, these things I post are not for you, because u all know what time it is, I’m just posting stuff that may help anyone forward/share to their sheeple friends/family/coworkers that will never reach these sort of news at the moment unless someone like us share it with them. You shown nothing but immaturity and contemptuous entitled selfishness derailing the topics because they don’t satisfy your need of personal growth. Your lack of character is showing.

fotw

Established
Tut-tut..you keep on posting this information that supports the Covid narrative don’t you.

I’ll keep repeating that Covid doesn’t exist, because its never been isolated. 3 years on and all we have is a computer generated image. Doesn’t exist.
By know you should know that what MSM claims to be covid is the vax adverse injuries/effects. I already stated my position about that, I don’t need to repeat myself to trolls. I don’t agree with virus narrative (as the MSM define it) and also I have many doubts about the virus doesn’t exist narrative as well. I have doubts with both. I only post vaccine related information. How am I supposed to know if I shouldn’t share important information VAX RELATED
I believe both of you are correct to a certain extent.

If I remember correctly Dr. Charles Hoffe was among the first, if not the first medical doctor who said online that the majority of his patients that took the jab had developed microscopic blood clots in the capillaries near the heart and lungs which caused the patient to develop high blood pressure, breathing problems etc... He also was the one who advised to take a D-Dimer test in order to find out if this was the case with others who had taken the jab. I personally do not believe Dr. Charles Hoffe is trying to be deceptive by mixing truth with lies in order to cause division and continue the virology lie but I could be wrong. I do appreciate him letting us know early about his findings, but it is equally important to point out where he could be wrong.

I personally do not agree with everything most people say but have learned to appreciate bits and pieces of what seems to be true and important. Lets face it, discerning truth can be a difficult task, and take much time and effort, but let it not divide us to the point of disrespect. I admit, I have offended others by being truthful of my opinions and was able to apologize if that was the case. It is probably better to agree to disagree before things get out of hand.

Adding a disclaimer when posting information is probably a good idea if there appears to be truth mixed with lies, and giving credit to where credit is due is probably equally as important even though one does not agree with everything that is being shared. I hope I have not offending anyone and do apologize in advance if I have. Just my two cents.

clambot

Veteran
I like all the little cartoons on the TV commercials that show the coof is a little round ball with tiny little tootie horns sticking out of it. Surely by now someone has marketed little squeeze toys that, when squeezed, toot out a squeaky COOF COOF sound. Please post a link to same so that I can buy one and proclaim to all, "I FINALLY GOT IT!!! I GOT THE COOF!!!!"

L3M4

Star
I like all the little cartoons on the TV commercials that show the coof is a little round ball with tiny little tootie horns sticking out of it. Surely by now someone has marketed little squeeze toys that, when squeezed, toot out a squeaky COOF COOF sound. Please post a link to same so that I can buy one and proclaim to all, "I FINALLY GOT IT!!! I GOT THE COOF!!!!"
Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 1.33.32 AM.jpg

L3M4

Star
I believe both of you are correct to a certain extent.

If I remember correctly Dr. Charles Hoffe was among the first, if not the first medical doctor who said online that the majority of his patients that took the jab had developed microscopic blood clots in the capillaries near the heart and lungs which caused the patient to develop high blood pressure, breathing problems etc... He also was the one who advised to take a D-Dimer test in order to find out if this was the case with others who had taken the jab. I personally do not believe Dr. Charles Hoffe is trying to be deceptive by mixing truth with lies in order to cause division and continue the virology lie but I could be wrong. I do appreciate him letting us know early about his findings, but it is equally important to point out where he could be wrong.

I personally do not agree with everything most people say but have learned to appreciate bits and pieces of what seems to be true and important. Lets face it, discerning truth can be a difficult task, and take much time and effort, but let it not divide us to the point of disrespect. I admit, I have offended others by being truthful of my opinions and was able to apologize if that was the case. It is probably better to agree to disagree before things get out of hand.

Adding a disclaimer when posting information is probably a good idea if there appears to be truth mixed with lies, and giving credit to where credit is due is probably equally as important even though one does not agree with everything that is being shared. I hope I have not offending anyone and do apologize in advance if I have. Just my two cents.
I am getting harassed in the Private Messages, apparently a bunch of people around here are paid liars because they say the vax is not effective or safe. I have yet to see any of those "paid liars" claim the virus exist or even say they agree with it. Is this person an idiot or just a troll?

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 1.37.23 AM.png

JFO2

Established
B

But, strangely, you feel it’s okay to keep posting information that backs up the BS narrative.
And also, you’ve asked many questions about who I am, how old I am, etc. Showing a military attitude.but weird by
I am getting harassed in the Private Messages, apparently a bunch of people around here are paid liars because they say the vax is not effective or safe. I have yet to see any of those "paid liars" claim the virus exist or even say they agree with it. Is this person an idiot or just a troll?

View attachment 86896
Shouldn’t have given you the bullets I guess.

JFO2

Established

View attachment 86896
Just a reminder:

6175EE66-281E-4721-80B5-1062EBA60976.jpeg

L3M4

Star
Then do that, that is exactly what you’re NOT doing, we have yet to see a post where you actually share a link, news or video. stop derailing the thread and dumbing down the conversation; does anyone know why are you even here wasting so much time accusing others instead of “challenging the official narrative” Grow up, learn to read and comprehend what others post. Nothing about fighting against the safe and effective narrative is going with the official narrative. If You fail to see that and instead insist to focus in accusing, defaming and attacking others it shows you Only bring agendas to divide and derail the topics. Also we have yet to know why are you so triggered about anyone just sharing an important update or news about the vax genocide and because someone unrelated to the study, news or update says anything about the virus then instead of discussing or sharing the main vax genocide, you decide to point fingers and accuse this forum members of being paid shills And not “challenging the official narrative”

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
And also, you’ve asked many questions about who I am, how old I am, etc. Showing a military attitude.but weird by

Shouldn’t have given you the bullets I guess.
You’re targeting people in this forum and want to censor them into not sharing anything that slightly mentions, indirectly addresses or is related to the so called covid virus. if you could hear what you wrote, you sound like a middle schooler paranoid sociopath that just learned about conspiracies 2 weeks ago…also anyone may say you could sound immature, dumb and stupid, based on the unrelated biased bs contemptuous bickering u keep pushing around the board, while not sharing anything at all that challenges the official narrative, that’s why I asked who is it that insist in engaging with others with such a low entitled attitude. Congratulations on you ruining and derailing this thread for a few days. Your mission have been accomplished now is time for everyone to ignore your attention seeking trolling

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
That plush toy thing does not squeeze honk. It just sits. I want a squeezer honker. I have a toy piggy bank that oinks when it gets squeezed. The local convenience store has a rubber chicken dude that clucks like a chicken when squeezed. I want a coof toy that COOFs when squeezed. Come on, folks, this is a money maker for whoever 3-D prints a freaking TOY. Not a rocket science. Ten bucks says my guy in China could ship me 1000 tomorrow for $400. I guess I should write him.

Last edited: