COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Tut-tut..you keep on posting this information that supports the Covid narrative don’t you.

I’ll keep repeating that Covid doesn’t exist, because its never been isolated. 3 years on and all we have is a computer generated image. Doesn’t exist.
By know you should know that what MSM claims to be covid is the vax adverse injuries/effects. I already stated my position about that, I don’t need to repeat myself to trolls. I don’t agree with virus narrative (as the MSM define it) and also I have many doubts about the virus doesn’t exist narrative as well. I have doubts with both. I only post vaccine related information. How am I supposed to know if I shouldn’t share important information VAX RELATED

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Old video
we already seen it everywhere many times but just for the sake of certain troll claiming I don’t post virus doesn’t exist related content

redqueen

Superstar
it's not that We distrust actual real True scientists
We distrust the "scientist"paid millions to stick to a script
regardless of what the actual True Facts are showing to
even those who are not in any way scientists

it's not that We're antixav,hesitant w/e word Y'all wanna use
to describe Us

Us the common sense using critically thinking,
not just take everything said by supposed"power position Peoples"
who have been caught in more than one lie

NOPE I will not take y'all at face value as Truth imma ask questions
,do my own research,when Ya tell me to look over here I'm gonna look
over there and I'm going to come to my own discernment and Belief

one Truth I Know after the last 3(almost 4) for certain
I would rather listen to a dr(Peoples)who is willing to walk away from everything theyve worked their life for in some cases decades of their lives
than take the word of a "dr"in the governments pocket and touted as
the only voice that matters on a subject that usually they're unqualified to
speak upon

same with the rest of tptb so called "experts"hardly anybody will speak a
wrong word when it comes against who puts a check in their pocket

make sure she keeps that mask up and chooses words carefully eh

Last edited:
it's not that We distrust actual real True scientists
We distrust the "scientist"paid millions to stick to a script
regardless of what the actual True Facts are showing to
even those who are not in any way scientists

it's not that We're antixav,hesitant w/e word Y'all wanna use
to describe Us

Us the common sense using critically thinking,
not just take everything said by supposed"power position Peoples"
who have been caught in more than one lie

NOPE I will not take y'all at face value as Truth imma ask questions
,do my own research,when Ya tell me to look over here I'm gonna look
over there and I'm going to come to my own discernment and Belief

one Truth I Know after the last 3(almost 4) for certain
I would rather listen to a dr who is willing to walk away from everything
theyve worked their life for in some cases decades of their lives
than take the word of a "dr"in the governments pocket and touted as
the only voice that matters on a subject that usually they're unqualified to
speak upon

same with the rest of tptb so called "experts"hardly anybody will speak a
wrong word when it comes against who puts a check in their pocket

make sure she keeps that mask up and chooses words carefully eh
Chelsea should always wear a mask regardless of any health risk.

JFO2

Established
By know you should know that what MSM claims to be covid is the vax adverse injuries/effects. I already stated my position about that, I don’t need to repeat myself to trolls. I don’t agree with virus narrative (as the MSM define it) and also I have many doubts about the virus doesn’t exist narrative as well. I have doubts with both. I only post vaccine related information. How am I supposed to know if I shouldn’t share important information VAX RELATED
By continually posting videos that back the narrative - Covid is a disease, etc, you’re continually instilling into ‘some’ hapless people’s minds that Covid actually exists, when it doesn’t. And what for, we all know that the vaccine has caused irreparable damage to those that have taken it.

carry on calling me a troll, I’ll carry on pointing out when you post a thread that promotes lies. Deal?

L3M4

Star
By continually posting videos that back the narrative - Covid is a disease, etc, you’re continually instilling into ‘some’ hapless people’s minds that Covid actually exists, when it doesn’t. And what for, we all know that the vaccine has caused irreparable damage to those that have taken it.

carry on calling me a troll, I’ll carry on pointing out when you post a thread that promotes lies. Deal?
How old are you? I mean Who are you? Why are you all of sudden so triggered about what people share? We don't know 100% what the vax contains, and when will the adverse attack, none of us know that. You're literally saying that if I share an inspiring anti-tyranny footage, and somebody at the other side yells something related to the virus narrative I should censor myself and not share anything related to the event? That's absurd, what have gotten into you. Ridiculous. I'm sharing information and videos just like everybody else, related to the vax, technology around it, the killers imposing the genocide, court/legal updates about that and the vax injuries, if they discuss any other subject it's not my fault? and obviously others (NOT ME) keep attributing vax injuries to Covid obviously, I don't agree with that virus narrative, I've said that a billion times. Why is that triggering you? Wtf is this thread for? why are you all of sudden trying to be Frank? Most importantly why aren't you even sharing anything valuable, no links? no news? no sources to support your comments? instead you're just replying to other people, derailing the main topic and point of the content they share, and reply only with complains ? Are you a shill or a troll? that's some POS behavior. I don't understand what exactly is the objective of your new approach here? Can you elaborate in what exactly do you expect or want others to share around this forum?

Last edited:

JFO2

Established
How old are you? I mean Who are you? Why are you all of sudden so triggered about what people share? We don't know 100% what the vax contains, and when will the adverse attack, none of us know that. You're literally saying that if I share an inspiring anti-tyranny footage, and somebody at the other side yells something related to the virus narrative I should censor myself and not share anything related to the event? That's absurd, what have gotten into you. Ridiculous. I'm sharing information and videos just like everybody else, related to the vax, technology around it, the killers imposing the genocide, court/legal updates about that and the vax injuries, if they discuss any other subject it's not my fault? and obviously others (NOT ME) keep attributing vax injuries to Covid obviously, I don't agree with that virus narrative, I've said that a billion times. Why is that triggering you? Wtf is this thread for? why are you all of sudden trying to be Frank? Most importantly why aren't you even sharing anything valuable, no links? no news? no sources to support your comments? instead you're just replying to other people, derailing the main topic and point of the content they share, and reply only with complains ? Are you a shill or a troll? that's some POS behavior. I don't understand what exactly is the objective of your new approach here? Can you elaborate in what exactly do you expect or want others to share around this forum?
Avoiding your deliberate attempt to cause an argument, It’s quite an important sticking point, is it not, that Covid has never been isolated therefore physically cannot exist and to extend the point, is a bona-fide LIE?

your point seems to come across as ‘oh well, if you’re going to point THAT out!!’

L3M4

Star
Avoiding your deliberate attempt to cause an argument, It’s quite an important sticking point, is it not, that Covid has never been isolated therefore physically cannot exist and to extend the point, is a bona-fide LIE?

your point seems to come across as ‘oh well, if you’re going to point THAT out!!’
Why are you so desperate for attention? The only one causing arguments and confronting others about what they have to do is you, I was politely just asking why and yes we all know covid have never been isolated doesn’t exist, some how that gives you the right to be thread police and worst, to confront others on what they can or cannot share? You are explicitly derailing the topics with childish bickering, that’s deliberate trolling right there

edit: since you clearly fail to notice how agenda pushing looks like, pretending to not know, now since you insist and seriously want to see what someone imposing covid exist narrative in the thread looks like, here to satisfy what you need

IMG_0531.png

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Covid narrative alert covid doesn’t exist it bla bla bla disclaimer this post is solemnly to share the dangers of the ventilators and expose the fraud in case covid narrative police doesn’t have a clue of what the point is

JFO2

Established
B
Why are you so desperate for attention? The only one causing arguments and confronting others about what they have to do is you, I was politely just asking why and yes we all know covid have never been isolated doesn’t exist, some how that gives you the right to be thread police and worst, to confront others on what they can or cannot share? You are explicitly derailing the topics with childish bickering, that’s deliberate trolling right there

edit: since you clearly fail to notice how agenda pushing looks like, pretending to not know, now since you insist and seriously want to see what someone imposing covid exist narrative in the thread looks like, here to satisfy what you need

View attachment 86856
But, strangely, you feel it’s okay to keep posting information that backs up the BS narrative.