COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

I still say Covid hoax was created to get rid of Orange Man and sell fake deadly vaccines. Also how can you die from a Certificate Of Vaccination Id 2019? I knew something was suspicious when they changed the name from Corona to Covid.

Lalas

Star
Just a heads up everyone. I am leaving the forum as of this post. (I won't be responding afterwards)

It's been a crazy long ride these past three years, mainly dedicated to this thread.
I need time to re-focus, re-connect and re-discover the good in this world.
Focus on the world I want, rather than the world I don't.
I haven't given up the fight by any means, just not here on the forum.

Not sure if you want to continue the CV-1984 discussion on this thread, or perhaps start a new thread. (It can't believe it's still a thing in 2023)
There are lots of great links in the first post archive. An excellent resource of all things CV-1984.
I appreciate everyone's input and support in getting the truth out as best we could.
You guys are the best!! (you know who you are) Thank-you!
I apologize if I was rude and pissed some people off.
I've been holding on too tightly.
Time to let go.

Frank
Traitor. I'm angry (a little ;) :)).

DavidSon

Star
I still say Covid hoax was created to get rid of Orange Man and sell fake deadly vaccines. Also how can you die from a Certificate Of Vaccination Id 2019? I knew something was suspicious when they changed the name from Corona to Covid.
The agendas that converged were astronomical. The 2020 covid scare derailed Trump (while BLM was allowed to rage for 6 months) and convienently kept Biden hidden in his basement unable to speak publicly. Of course the progressive "Bernie" movement in the US and other protests around the world at the time completely dissolved.

As many have said there were and are very economic purposes to lockdowns, relief funds, business loans, CARES act, etc. creating $ trillions for the ultra-wealthy. These were coordinated policies enacted by central banks and governments across the globe. Remember all the shipping troubles and other supply chain disruptions?

The element of fear based governance, shock doctrine, shock based capitalism cannot be ignored as characteristics of false flag attacks and the social engineering programs that follow.

What I'm most aware of is the shift to the "new normal", Great Reset, 4IR revolution agenda that's been implemented. 5G towers coming up everywhere, virtual learning, remote doctor visits, facial recognition to pay at pro football games, CBDC "experimentation" and data gathering, tailor-made RNA based cancer treatments, etc. Copying what the top indy journalists are saying, the establishment powers could never have gotten gene therapies approved without the fake pandemic. Now they have a legal green light for human genetic engineering and all their other bio-engineering schemes it's disgusting.

I think the important thing is to keep aware, keep sharing information, and respond directly where we inhabit. Everything we say to the children or at local meetings is important. The major worldwide lockdown protests are a reminder of how many of us common citizens stand united against all these inhuman agendas. A lot of us at the forum are "old-school" which is something to truly be proud of. The talk right now is about staying updated but more importantly nourishing yourself and protecting your local community against the weirdo cultist, globalist, technocrat, transexual/transhuman personalities who lust for control over us. Organize, grow food, get healthy and have some self-discipline- whatever it takes to fend off the maniacs of this generation.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. This statement is perfectly illustrated by an old quote by Karl Rove. Even Jacob Rothschild said that Covid is a DISTRACTION! So while in year 4 of this operation people are still scrambling over details of the "covid virus", "history's actors" already moved on in their Great Reset (war) campaign.

View attachment 84928

It's even possible that the recent news of the lab-leak theory is just being used to distract people from the looming implementation of other agendas. I will make a quick comment about Project Veritas: I believe that on their part (as undercover/investigative journalists) it isn't their job to perpetuate the virus narrative. It's just what their "target" offered up. It has to be obvious that after previous stings, Pfizer must have had crisis meetings where they discussed what an employee should perpetuate should they suspect that they are being ensnared.
I read somewhere that Pfizer has infiltrated Project Veritas and forced the guy who started it out and he was also raided by the FBI and jailed.

redqueen

Superstar
I have way to many apts,and Peoples around me to do this test
I did do a scan and had a lot of mac addresses show up but I
can't a 100% say that's all the dexav around me

can anyone else try to do this?

Last edited: