COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Dalit

Star
People may download their consciousnesses into computers or other bodies even on the other side of the solar system, or participate in a giant "hive mind", a network of intelligences connected through ultra-fast communications networks. "With knowledge no longer encapsulated in individuals, the distinction between individuals and the entirety of humanity would blur," the report says. "Think Vulcan mind-meld. We would perhaps become more of a hive mind - an enormous, single, intelligent entity."
This reminds me of Black Mirror Season 3, among other things. "Hated in the Nation" (3:07) references the hive mind quite literally and "San Junipero" has people uploading their consciousness to live on forever. That show is such predictive programming. Yet I would watch a new season of it.

I recommend all to skip "The National Anthem"; it's too horrifying.

I hope I've passed before this really gets off the ground. Oh, wait, but it has already.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What are the chances that the US gov.would all of a sudden say the Wuhan Lab Leak in China was the cause of the fake pandemic, just as the WHO Pandemic Treaty was getting started?

What a joke! Total propaganda to distract people away from the (real) killer CV-1984 injections and once again push the scary "virus" narrative to justify the need for having a evil global entity like the WHO be in charge of any further plandemics.

Just watch all the phony shills like Alex Jones, Paul J. Watson, Mark Dice and others read from the same globalist script.

Based on the online comments I've read (not YT of course), no one is buying their BS!

Last edited:

Padre_Neo

Rookie
Whatever covid is, it’s certainly not a case of the flu, I can attest to that you lose credibility when u say that.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wholeheartedly agree with this. This statement is perfectly illustrated by an old quote by Karl Rove. Even Jacob Rothschild said that Covid is a DISTRACTION! So while in year 4 of this operation people are still scrambling over details of the "covid virus", "history's actors" already moved on in their Great Reset (war) campaign.

1677683635642.png

It's even possible that the recent news of the lab-leak theory is just being used to distract people from the looming implementation of other agendas. I will make a quick comment about Project Veritas: I believe that on their part (as undercover/investigative journalists) it isn't their job to perpetuate the virus narrative. It's just what their "target" offered up. It has to be obvious that after previous stings, Pfizer must have had crisis meetings where they discussed what an employee should perpetuate should they suspect that they are being ensnared.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Has anyone re-read this article again recently? The part about "legally discriminating" seems scarier now

"Ultimately, however, I predict that we’ll restore the ability to socialize safely by developing more sophisticated ways to identify who is a disease risk and who isn’t, and discriminating—legally—against those who are.
We can see harbingers of this in the measures some countries are taking today. Israel is going to use the cell-phone location data with which its intelligence services track terrorists to trace people who’ve been in touch with known carriers of the virus. Singapore does exhaustive contact tracing and publishes detailed data on each known case, all but identifying people by name.
We don’t know exactly what this new future looks like, of course. But one can imagine a world in which, to get on a flight, perhaps you’ll have to be signed up to a service that tracks your movements via your phone. The airline wouldn’t be able to see where you’d gone, but it would get an alert if you’d been close to known infected people or disease hot spots. There’d be similar requirements at the entrance to large venues, government buildings, or public transport hubs. There would be temperature scanners everywhere, and your workplace might demand you wear a monitor that tracks your temperature or other vital signs. Where nightclubs ask for proof of age, in future they might ask for proof of immunity—an identity card or some kind of digital verification via your phone, showing you’ve already recovered from or been vaccinated against the latest virus strains.

We’ll adapt to and accept such measures, much as we’ve adapted to increasingly stringent airport security screenings in the wake of terrorist attacks. The intrusive surveillance will be considered a small price to pay for the basic freedom to be with other people."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just a heads up everyone. I am leaving the forum as of this post. (I won't be responding afterwards)

It's been a crazy long ride these past three years, mainly dedicated to this thread.
I need time to re-focus, re-connect and re-discover the good in this world.
Focus on the world I want, rather than the world I don't.
I haven't given up the fight by any means, just not here on the forum.

Not sure if you want to continue the CV-1984 discussion on this thread, or perhaps start a new thread. (It can't believe it's still a thing in 2023)
There are lots of great links in the first post archive. An excellent resource of all things CV-1984.
I appreciate everyone's input and support in getting the truth out as best we could.
You guys are the best!! (you know who you are) Thank-you!
I apologize if I was rude and pissed some people off.
I've been holding on too tightly.
Time to let go.

Frank

Just a heads up everyone. I am leaving the forum as of this post. (I won't be responding afterwards)

It's been a crazy long ride these past three years, mainly dedicated to this thread.

Not sure if you want to continue the CV-1984 discussion on this thread, or perhaps start a new thread. (It can't believe it's still a thing in 2023)
There are lots of great links in the first post archive. An excellent resource of all things CV-1984.
I appreciate everyone's input and support in getting the truth out as best we could.
Time to let go.

Frank
Even though you won't be responding, it is sad to see you go, but I can't say I blame you. You did this thread justice by keeping us all informed for the last three years. I agree with you that's there's a lot of good in this world to "rediscover", which is why probably many others probably don't frequent these boards as much either. I'll admit, I've done the same. I'll post this here, as your sentiment also echoes what Melissa Ciummei said here, which is:

“Good people are passively good, while bad people are actively bad. If good people are actively good, there is no force that can stop it.”
Keep up the good fight my online Canuck comrade, it's one we can and will win. :)

Lucy

Star

Time to let go.

Frank
You will be greatly missed!
Your the reason I started posting and I'll be forever grateful for all that I have learned from your posts.
I wish you all the best Frank!

redqueen

Superstar

Time to let go.

Frank
Frank
I'm sorry to See Ya go,I've come to consider Ya a friend and will
definitely miss Your presence here,I have become very attached
to the information/opinions Ya share and I think I can say everyone
is gonna miss that

I look forward to Our paths crossing again somewhere on the net

I do understand needing the break and encourage it for anyone
every once in awhile,focusing just on this side of the fight can become
heavy and discouraging at times that's not Good for anyone