COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 73499

this was not effective enough. try again with "penis shrinkage" and in the next lockdown, at least half of the population will show strict obedience.
It’s not like we weren’t given an advance warning. BBC 2006
1652569877705.png
Brain shrinkage and memory loss reported in the vaxxed translates into a forgetfulness of the past and a loss of the concept of one’s identity….culture, traditions, everything. As time goes by, you’ll simply become incapable of rebellion.

“You’ll own nothing and be happy” is just a rebranding of an old idea, I think best articulated by Bertrand Russell……”sheep incapable of mounting an insurrection against the practice of eating mutton”. You’ll be so brain-dead that you’ll be dispossessed and be “happy” about it. I, for one, will never sign up for any this just to maintain an existence in a world that no longer wants me alive or as 100% human.
1652570179750.png
1652570116849.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Could we ethically edit ourselves...?
1652570478719.png

In 50yrs?? Since mRNA has already been rolled out, shouldn’t we ask if this RNA interference is already happening in the vaxxed? Considering the fact that some of the side-effects reported by the vaxxed early on were that when they ate something, they couldn’t hold it down.

Indeed, when it’s rightly called Gene Therapy, the entire picture changes and just like the Bayer exec said: it was called a vaccine instead of gene therapy just to get people to take it.
President of Bayer Pharmaceuticals (let's not forget their acquisition of MONSANTO - remember them!??) casually admits the "vaccines" are gene therapy and rather boastfully brags "I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate"...

Niiiiice..... well I'll at least give him this...at least he's not lying about it like everyone else!

redqueen

Superstar
Thanks e-Enoch
I couldn't get the Odysee to work for me
is this the same one Ya posted

if so then
I have watched it and this is a Good video to Help
Wake Peoples up with to the 2 agendas
it's informative and not too long

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thanks e-Enoch
I couldn't get the Odysee to work for me
is this the same one Ya posted

if so then
I have watched it and this is a Good video to Help
Wake Peoples up with to the 2 agendas
it's informative and not too long
Welcome. Yes, the content is basically the same, it's just a different presentation. :)

Last night I read on internet that California government buildings flying flags at half mast to honor the million people who died from Covid or some such horseshit . I just walked by the state capitol and it's true. I say they remove all flags in honor of the millions of people killed by fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. I hope Nina Jackoffwitch doesn't see this.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are a bunch of these out now. Couldnt find the particularly shrieky one from the Huffington Post to share but yall get the idea... they ABSOLUTELY refused to believe that these chip/tracking technologies and agendas could be used for ANYTHING nefarious by TPTB... just shut up and get in line for your vax-jab because... CONSPIRACY THEORIES!! Now that the truth comes out, its still only an issue if it might have an impact on how many babies can be murdered in the name of birth control...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Todd Callender joins the The Prather Point to discuss the next PLANdemic (the Marburg pathogen), which will be the excuse used to force the unvaxxed into quarantine camps (FEMA) where kill-shots will be administered.

He also says that those who received the Covid shots already have the dormant Marburg virus encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles, which can be activated via 5G frequencies. Those who have Marburg will then become zombie-like, because it affects frontal cortex brain function.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Todd Callender joins the The Prather Point to discuss the next PLANdemic (the Marburg pathogen), which will be the excuse used to force the unvaxxed into quarantine camps (FEMA) where kill-shots will be administered.

He also says that those who received the Covid shots already have the dormant Marburg virus encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles, which can be activated via 5G frequencies. Those who have Marburg will then become zombie-like, because it affects frontal cortex brain function.
This is interesting and of course Im willing to hear them out... but Id also like to ask how much you feel this presentation is based on verifiable science and fact and how much is either interpretation or hypothesis in your opinion?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

More on this topic
Full interview.

A Possible Marburg-RiVax Final Solution