COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
New Law could eliminate Informed Consent for Human Experimentation with Vaccines and Drugs
New Study & Confidential Pfizer Docs. prove COVID “Vaccine Shedding” has been and still is occurring with dangerous consequences
I recently rewatched that TSM video and it hit me that the reason the informed consent clause was amended back in 2017 was because the covid shots, via shedding or as self-spreading vaccines breach informed consent in clinical trials.

Absolutely. If it doesn’t work there, it won’t work anywhere.
They’ve targeted North Korea as well, now.
The coming "health crisis" may not be 100 percent fake as before. Maybe it will be 100 percent fake again. Whatever happens, everyone will be confused as in the spring of 2020. They will accept the restrictions again for a long time until they understand a little bit about what is going on.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
east coast, US...
i have one person at work whose husband was "diagnosed" with the new "mild" covid variant. i laughed it off. 2 days ago, the distribution branch shut down because one person contracted covid.

is anyone seeing an uptick in covid "cases" in their area?

The coming "health crisis" may not be 100 percent fake as before. Maybe it will be 100 percent fake again. Whatever happens, everyone will be confused as in the spring of 2020. They will accept the restrictions again for a long time until they understand a little bit about what is going on.
The pre-brainwashed will. The multi millions that haven’t accepted the narrative, won’t.

The pre-brainwashed will. The multi millions that haven’t accepted the narrative, won’t.
This time, the crisis might not be produced solely on the basis of the media and political actors. The things they will add to the city waters and air; and the electromagnetics they will emit; and project blue beam cheats. What people have learned in the last two years is "this virus wasn't lethal, it was exaggerated". They still believe in germ theory. They still don't know anything about health. They still tend to believe in "well-calculated" numbers and pictures. They still don't know what poisoned them. When the set and production are so well set up, there will be very few people watchful enough to immediately understand what's going on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I recently rewatched that TSM video and it hit me that the reason the informed consent clause was amended back in 2017 was because the covid shots, via shedding or as self-spreading vaccines breach informed consent in clinical trials.
"I recently rewatched that TSM video and it hit me that the reason the informed consent clause was amended back in 2017 was because the covid shots, via shedding or as self-spreading vaccines breach informed consent in clinical trials."
Please feel free to educate us more regarding your perspective here, Im learning a lot from your posts!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
east coast, US...
i have one person at work whose husband was "diagnosed" with the new "mild" covid variant. i laughed it off. 2 days ago, the distribution branch shut down because one person contracted covid.

is anyone seeing an uptick in covid "cases" in their area?
They have done away with nearly all the testing sites, and case info is very limited in central Canada. I suspect it's because of the massive increase in jabbed illness in hospitals according to info I've posted here recently from other areas.

redqueen

Superstar
They have done away with nearly all the testing sites, and case info is very limited in central Canada. I suspect it's because of the massive increase in jabbed illness in hospitals according to info I've posted here recently from other areas.
I know eh Frank Badfinger
my news said we had 400 deaths in the
last 30 days instead of how they used to
tell us each day the death count and case numbers they
are simply saying it's either increased or decreased no
numbers for the case amounts now though

e-Enoch

Superstar
The compromised mRNA vaccine data...

"The FDA only inspected 9 of the trial’s 150-plus sites before approving the vaccine. Just 9 sites. What about Moderna? FDA had over a year and inspected just one – ONE – of the trial’s 99 sites. How can FDA feel confident in the Moderna data based on a 1% sample?"

I mean they might make it stronger to create a widespread disease. And distorting it into "a stronger virus". As long as people believe in boogeymen called microbes, new narratives will be in demand.
There isn’t a virus, is there? If so why hasn’t it been isolated?

the only danger with coronavirus is the vaccine, which people have willingly taken - therefore signed their own death sentence. They’ve taken voluntary euthanasia because of a fabricated story. Just like they’re voluntarily supporting a fabricated narrative about a fabricated conflict in The Ukraine.

There isn’t a virus, is there? If so why hasn’t it been isolated?

the only danger with coronavirus is the vaccine, which people have willingly taken - therefore signed their own death sentence. They’ve taken voluntary euthanasia because of a fabricated story. Just like they’re voluntarily supporting a fabricated narrative about a fabricated conflict in The Ukraine.
distorting it into "a stronger virus", I mean "the confusing cause and effect".