COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

chrisocn

Established
LOCKDOWN 2.0 / GREAT RESET INTERNET MEDIA SCARE TACTICS ARE NOW PEDAL TO THE METAL
11/11/2020 12:15pm EST
View attachment 45834

If some are right, Illuminati Agents could be releasing a real pandemic soon. Those who believe that this is also part of the Depopulation Agenda support this theory. Others scoff and say that with how well the first fake plandemic worked, why use a real one?

Regardless of which of the above two scenarios will be implemented, you're sure to have more of your freedoms taken away this time, and what little of an Economy you have left is doomed. This too, is part of the plan. According to the "Great Reset", it's the main part of the plan.
Most definitely!

Go to Wayback Machine and look at Drudge Report in its early years and you'll notice it's reporting was more in line with Zero Hedge or Activist Post. My theory is Matt Drudge, who was a self-ascribed novice beat reporter, was "done in" and his website taken over by the progressive oligarchy due to his breaking of the Lewinsky scandal which implicated President Clinton. For years, this site has leaned left, when originally, it leaned more conservative. When was the last time we have ever heard from or seen Matt Drudge. Remember, in his hey-day, he had a national radio program. Now, "those in the know" say he is reclusive. Yeh...right.

With all that said, all the articles shown on his site attack President Trump...they don't even try to hide it. Even though I believe they're both puppets of the eilites.

meximonk

Star
Most definitely!

Go to Wayback Machine and look at Drudge Report in its early years and you'll notice it's reporting was more in line with Zero Hedge or Activist Post. My theory is Matt Drudge, who was a self-ascribed novice beat reporter, was "done in" and his website taken over by the progressive oligarchy due to his breaking of the Lewinsky scandal which implicated President Clinton. For years, this site has leaned left, when originally, it leaned more conservative. When was the last time we have ever heard from or seen Matt Drudge. Remember, in his hey-day, he had a national radio program. Now, "those in the know" say he is reclusive. Yeh...right.

With all that said, all the articles shown on his site attack President Trump...they don't even try to hide it. Even though I believe they're both puppets of the eilites.
“The best way to control the opposition is to lead them.”
— Vladimir Lenin
crazy2.gif

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Del Bigtree exposes the PCR scam.

COVID TESTING FRAUD UNCOVERED
The second wave lockdowns occurring worldwide are BASELESS - Avoid PCR tests.

Screenshot_2020-11-11 COVID TESTING FRAUD UNCOVERED - The Highwire.png

Screenshot_2020-11-11 PCR Testing Scam - 2nd Wave Hysteria DEBUNKED .png

Last edited:

Johnny157843

Hello everyone. Been a visitor of this thread since the outbreak began and on this site for 10+ years so just thought I’d post my first hello everyone! I’m 100% against this covid crap and have been personally intrigued by all the information everyone has been finding and hope to expose this madness before it’s too late. So with that out of the way, I wanted to share an article that a friend sent to me by billboard.com about covid and concerts. Thought it would be an interesting article to share here. And apologies if this has already been shared

meximonk

Star
Accused rapist and robber is missing after judge lets him out of jail for $500 BECAUSE COVID
Chandler-bail-slip.jpg

JUST SO YOU KNOW, DICTATORS HAVE A HISTORY OF FREEING THE PRISON POPULATION ON THE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO HELP THEM OBTAIN POWER. REMEMBER, THIS HAS OCCURRED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION BEFORE A POWER CHANGE - BOTH SIDES BENEFIT...

meximonk

Star
Lockdown Despotism and the “Control Panel” Delusion

vjail.jpg

meximonk

Star
Authors Retract Study Showing Efficacy of Mask Mandates—as Biden Pushes Nationwide Requirement
masks.png

meximonk

Star
Ticketmaster To Require COVID Vaccine Or Negative Test To Attend Events

meximonk

Star
Government Advisers Suggest Giving Corona-Free Brits ‘Permission’ Wristbands

markofthebeast.jpg
mark2.jpg

meximonk

Star
New York Bar Passed Mandated Covid Vaccine Without Religious or Personal Exemption Rights