COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Utterly sad...again...how many more...?

Praying for justice...
I wonder the same its going so slow, when I think it ended then someone perfectly healthy suddenly passes away for reasons only related to the mRNA adverse effects. So many vaxxed in denial pretending their doing wonderful even tho their immune system is all of sudden failing, healthy people with no previous conditions now having strange alarming conditions and they themselves claim it’s all normal and that everything is probably covid related… even tho it just started only after they’ve gotten the mRNA shots. These ppl that actively insist in gaslighting and pretend the vax is perfectly good, ARE THE WORST. EVERYTHING THEY ACCUSED OF THE ANTI VAXERS THEY THEMSELVES ARE GUILTY OF

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wonder the same its going so slow, when I think it ended then someone perfectly healthy suddenly passes away for reasons only related to the mRNA adverse effects. So many vaxxed in denial pretending their doing wonderful even tho their immune system is all of sudden failing, healthy people with no previous conditions now having strange alarming conditions and they themselves claim it’s all normal and that everything is probably covid related… even tho it just started only after they’ve gotten the mRNA shots. These ppl that actively insist in gaslighting and pretend the vax is perfectly good, ARE THE WORST. EVERYTHING THEY ACCUSED OF THE ANTI VAXERS THEY THEMSELVES ARE GUILTY OF
Our next door neighbor died... just several days ago...She was a medical doctor who "followed the rules" on vaxx...She was jabbed and boosted with Pfizer...few months after, she was diagnosed with cancer of the blood, got blood transfusion...had a lot of blood donors...but in less than a month...she's gone...

She was a health buff...of course, being a medical doctor herself, she was in the pink of health...before the jab...

I remember her...as NOT the type who would listen to alternate opinions...

L3M4

Star
Our next door neighbor died... just several days ago...She was a medical doctor who "followed the rules" on vaxx...She was jabbed and boosted with Pfizer...few months after, she was diagnosed with cancer of the blood, got blood transfusion...had a lot of blood donors...but in less than a month...she's gone...

She was a health buff...of course, being a medical doctor herself, she was in the pink of health...before the jab...

I remember her...as NOT the type who would listen to alternate opinions...
Could u have the chance to warn her of the mRNA effects? That most be a rude awakening to her patients & coworkers, they can't possibly continue to be in denial after witnessing something like this.

Our next door neighbor she had several boosters but decided to become a loud anti-vaxer basher, she openly harassed my family from across the fence, absolutely nobody said awful things directly to us except her. She used "herbalife" (some sort of vegan drinks) and she danced to Zumba weekly (group aerobics mixed with dances) but recently she stopped, I wonder if she suffers from any major serious adverse effects aside from immune issues and blood/veins issues she never ever had previously. If something happens to her then the genocide is officially real to us around here.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Could u have the chance to warn her of the mRNA effects? That most be a rude awakening to her patients & coworkers, they can't possibly continue to be in denial after witnessing something like this.

Our next door neighbor she had several boosters but decided to become a loud anti-vaxer basher, she openly harassed my family from across the fence, absolutely nobody said awful things directly to us except her. She used "herbalife" (some sort of vegan drinks) and she danced to Zumba weekly (group aerobics mixed with dances) but recently she stopped, I wonder if she suffers from any major serious adverse effects aside from immune issues and blood/veins issues she never ever had previously. If something happens to her then the genocide is officially real to us around here.
When she was still alive, everytime I tried to express an opinion or share an info based on a research study, she would almost rudely cut off our conversation... There was a "spirit of arrogance" there...sadly speaking...

I guess, even her family and friends are "still in denial" despite that tragic experience...

L3M4

Star
When she was still alive, everytime I tried to express an opinion or share an info based on a research study, she would almost rudely cut off our conversation... There was a "spirit of arrogance" there...sadly speaking...

I guess, even her family and friends are "still in denial" despite that tragic experience...
Maybe that "arrogance" was some sort of personal shield/wall to guard her self against anyone breaking her "reality". At least she seems as if she didn't disrespected you with blames for your posture even tho she didn’t want to hear more of it. Your neighbor as a Doctor sadly became a clear example of someone perfectly healthy with no medical history that after the vax died suddenly & nobody can claim It’s some made up facebook story. What our neighbor did was actually listen when she forced me to explain with details the dangers of the vax, she was ALL ears as if wanting and needing more information about the adverse effects but it was too late so I just resumed it in a few sentences and just thanked her each she time she finished bashing us Only for her to continue with more hate. She seemed receptive as if she literally didn't had a clue of what the adverse effects were or as if she wanted to see how much I knew about it. I've never had a neighbor be as disrespectful as her, after she got the vax. I've said it around before, she blamed us for everything about the Plandemic, and accused us of "killing" ppl for not getting the shot. She told me I had to stop listening to facebook stories even tho I don't even have a fb & a lot of other BS she said; She then took her tv, dj karaoke speakers, etc OUTSIDE (behind my bedroom window) to play loud BS, I didn't complain, but when I had enough I played inside my own bedroom my tv in a loud volumen and she went yelling from across the fence that I was "Jealous" and other explicit inappropriate insults. She crossed the line so much, her son left the house, some 23 year old kid left the city and moved somewhere else. The spirit of arrogance & rude narcissism only appeared in her after she got her vax and boosters. Idk what to do with her insane irrational disrespect anymore

polymoog

Superstar
…what are they prepping for?

23:06. "covid origins'' speech. clip is about 12 minutes.

(btw, the whole video is good-- the visual data scientist clip shows how the planets we are shown are simply an artists rendering of what he thinks it might look like. NONE of those space photos we are shown are real.)

Maybe that "arrogance" was some sort of personal shield/wall to guard her self against anyone breaking her "reality". At least she seems as if she didn't disrespected you with blames for your posture even tho she didn’t want to hear more of it. Your neighbor as a Doctor sadly became a clear example of someone perfectly healthy with no medical history that after the vax died suddenly & nobody can claim It’s some made up facebook story. What our neighbor did was actually listen when she forced me to explain with details the dangers of the vax, she was ALL ears as if wanting and needing more information about the adverse effects but it was too late so I just resumed it in a few sentences and just thanked her each she time she finished bashing us Only for her to continue with more hate. She seemed receptive as if she literally didn't had a clue of what the adverse effects were or as if she wanted to see how much I knew about it. I've never had a neighbor be as disrespectful as her, after she got the vax. I've said it around before, she blamed us for everything about the Plandemic, and accused us of "killing" ppl for not getting the shot. She told me I had to stop listening to facebook stories even tho I don't even have a fb & a lot of other BS she said; She then took her tv, dj karaoke speakers, etc OUTSIDE (behind my bedroom window) to play loud BS, I didn't complain, but when I had enough I played inside my own bedroom my tv in a loud volumen and she went yelling from across the fence that I was "Jealous" and other explicit inappropriate insults. She crossed the line so much, her son left the house, some 23 year old kid left the city and moved somewhere else. The spirit of arrogance & rude narcissism only appeared in her after she got her vax and boosters. Idk what to do with her insane irrational disrespect anymore
Neighbor from Hell. That is truly scary. I avoid all my neighbors but try to be polite if I see them.

L3M4

Star
Neighbor from Hell. That is truly scary. I avoid all my neighbors but try to be polite if I see them.
I ignore them too and I’m extremely polite, I’m telling you i even told her “don’t worry we got the shot” even tho obviously not but just to calm her I lied, and she replied back in an extremely contemptuous arrogant tone: “Your family TOLD ME THEY DID NOT GOT IT! Everything that’s happening right now (all death falsely attributed to covid) is y’all fault! And you’re going to kill ur grandparent!“ i said something polite like not even trying to be passive aggressive or anything and then thanked her again for sharing her testimony of being positive after she got it, and instead of saying you welcome bye, she went at it again, non stop belligerent and continue like that each time i tried to say goodbye and be grateful and then she tried to further bully us by placing loud karaokes and tv outside her patio this fucking psycho literally took the living room stuff to the backyard and made her husband build some sort of aluminum roof Exactly a few inches directly behind my own bedroom window. Ridiculous and then pretended that’s totally perfectly normal and bashed me from across the fence when I made noise as well inside my own bedroom. And this bitch have not suddenly got turbo anything or any major adverse effect, even tho she has like 4 or 5 boosters damn cunt from hell

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The very same people who forced you to take the COVID vaccine are now trying to prevent a public debate and discussion about its adverse reaction effects sponsored by podcaster Joe Rogan."

I ignore them too and I’m extremely polite, I’m telling you i even told her “don’t worry we got the shot” even tho obviously not but just to calm her I lied, and she replied back in an extremely contemptuous arrogant tone: “Your family TOLD ME THEY DID NOT GOT IT! Everything that’s happening right now (all death falsely attributed to covid) is y’all fault! And you’re going to kill ur grandparent!“ i said something polite like not even trying to be passive aggressive or anything and then thanked her again for sharing her testimony of being positive after she got it, and instead of saying you welcome bye, she went at it again, non stop belligerent and continue like that each time i tried to say goodbye and be grateful and then she tried to further bully us by placing loud karaokes and tv outside her patio this fucking psycho literally took the living room stuff to the backyard and made her husband build some sort of aluminum roof Exactly a few inches directly behind my own bedroom window. Ridiculous and then pretended that’s totally perfectly normal and bashed me from across the fence when I made noise as well inside my own bedroom. And this bitch have not suddenly got turbo anything or any major adverse effect, even tho she has like 4 or 5 boosters damn cunt from hell
Wow my sympathies to you that is some crazy stuff. What business is it of her's is it anyway. Sounds like stalking behavior. Maybe you could try and record all this stuff. Sounds like she is breaking some laws too. Maybe the next booster will do her in.