COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
I regret I never read the article before I posted the tweet..which is pretty rare on my part. Too much time researching other threads and I lose my focus. I deleted the post after reading the article as it plays up the official CV-19 narrative, and yes, makes China the sole bad guy in this CV-1984 scripted agenda.
No worries, it's totally understandable. You aren't obligated to read everything. You merely post information for everyone else to look further into if it piques their interest.

I looked at the tweet date and it's recent (yesterday). I actually read the article on his substack weeks ago while i was away from the board and funny enough it is still in one of my open tabs somewhere. He was one of the people i had in mind when i made this comment last September.

I know the brainwashing in the West is rammed in hard. Iam just sick and tired of people who continue to downplay the diabolical nature of Western elites like as though they are morally superior, more so in the face of EVERYTHING that has just happened.

redqueen

Superstar
feel like it's on topic

"Our audience is there to serve us"
what the actual f,really seems like the fame
went to their heads to much if that's what
they believe

without an audience no matter how many
movies,tv,medias etc.. your in if there is
no audience there is no celebrity/fame etc..

“Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance – before anti-vaxxers become emboldened and failing to do your duty to humanity becomes normalized.”

encourage that anger and divide even more eh
so many will listen since unfortunately there is
many Peoples who worship these "celebrities"

I say We all go on a hollyweird strike and show
these so called "celebrities"the only reason they
have anything they have is because of the Peoples
of the audiences that made them "celebrities"

It's all by design. It reminds me of when the internet cut out - like there was a DDOS attack the day Assange was about to drop the Podesta 2.0 drop - he had a big announcement, and he was going to go out on the veranda of the Ecuadorean Embassy (if I remember correctly, in the UK), and then supposedly it was surrounded by agents and he was carted off and that was the end of that.

Floridafoot

Established
feel like it's on topic

"Our audience is there to serve us"
what the actual f,really seems like the fame
went to their heads to much if that's what
they believe

without an audience no matter how many
movies,tv,medias etc.. your in if there is
no audience there is no celebrity/fame etc..

“Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance – before anti-vaxxers become emboldened and failing to do your duty to humanity becomes normalized.”

encourage that anger and divide even more eh
so many will listen since unfortunately there is
many Peoples who worship these "celebrities"

I say We all go on a hollyweird strike and show
these so called "celebrities"the only reason they
have anything they have is because of the Peoples
of the audiences that made them "celebrities"

Wow they are so far up their own asses it's hilarious!! Oh you're gonna go on strike? So we don't have to look at any of your faces for an undetermined amount of time?!! Good, we're sick of all of you anyway. I haven't seen a decent movie in years.. been longer since I paid to see one. Don't throw me in the briar patch! What a joke.

Floridafoot

Established
Although, after thinking about it a bit more, there are so many people who live and breathe movies, music, and sports. Some people have their whole identity wrapped up in these areas of interest. If there was a real strike "until everyone was vaccinated" I could see the vaxxed turning on the unvaxxed in a heartbeat. "I've got Taylor swift tickets for December. If you don't take the shot I'll come after you and your family!!" Terrifying thought.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Heads up!!!

Trudeau tells provincial premiers they must accept Digital IDs to receive health care funding for their provinces.

Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 10-08-53 DIGITAL ID WALLET 2020-10-22 - THALES (VIDEO).png

Thales' Digital ID Wallet states their next generation of Mobile ID, is creating a secure, smartphone-based home for all the owner's digital identity credentials. These digital wallets remind you of your MANDATORY VACCINES, allow you access to your money to conduct commerce, and allow you to travel outside your home (aka come off lockdown)...

Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 10-05-06 DIGITAL ID WALLET 2020-10-22 - THALES (VIDEO).png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SMART SUPERMARKETS & DIGITAL SLAVERY

From Debess:
SMART stands for Surveillance Monitoring Analysis Reporting Technology. Every so-called Smart phone, Smart meter or Smart city is rooted into this system. How is inflation hastening the rise of this prison planet model?

Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 12-59-27 SMART SUPERMARKETS & DIGITAL SLAVERY.png

redqueen

Superstar
how strange someone that big only
has 2 not the greatest in shape looking
guys for security and that anyone can get
close enough like that to ask a question

that security really wasn't that aggressive
imho the last few from pv made me think
staged for some reason anyone else?

Ive said it before if I didn't have young ones
that still need me I would be willing to use my