COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It was also made know on this thread early on that the number of world-wide deaths in 2020 was virtually the same as 2019. The definition of the word pandemic was changed by the WHO to exclude - a large amount of deaths. So any so called flu or illness that sweeps the globe, despite the amount of deaths or lack of, can now be referred to as a pandemic.

The PCR test, used to detect SARS CoV2 was also found to be a completely fraudulent test, that produced false positive results which created a casedemic and was used to create fear and panic to justify the use of emergency authorized mRNA "vaccines" on the public.

In 2020, seasonal flu virtually disappeared. Everything was being relabeled as CV-19. People who died of serious illness(es) who were tested with the fraudulent PCR method for a virus that was never proven to exist outside a computer were listed as CV-19 deaths.

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

Aug 2020 CDC Study - For 6% of deaths, CV-19 was the only cause mentioned.

Many videos by citizen journalists were posted in 2020 on this thread clearly showing that the epicenter of the plandemic being New York City was a hoax. This was seen in other cites as well. These videos contained footage of empty hospitals and interviews with hospital staff that contradicted what we were told and shown on the news. Video was also shown of outside makeshift hospital tents and even a military ship that was said to be there to handle the overflow of sick people. All propaganda. This is also when all the dancing hospital staff videos went viral.

Further material can be found on the archive page (first post of this thread)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It was also discussed on this thread that the initial outbreaks of the "mutated virus" were in India, U.K. and South America. It was also noted that these locations just happen to be where CV-19 injection "vaccine" testing occurred. Where people that were not injected affected? We don't know.

This is just my take: Is gain-of-function development by Pfizer or DOD relevant. Yes, due to possible shedding or self spreading injections and not a virus in nature or lab scenario.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Everyone, what are your honest opinions on this!?? Am I the only one who is a bit confused about this particular statements...
Dr Cole has been extremely accurate in almost everything and he is a fierce outspoken of the vax truth what's going on
There's a couple ways to look at this. Either the vial samples he looked at contained no graphene and he's being honest, or they did and he's controlled opposition covering up the graphene aspect to divert attention away from the Transhuman "Internet of Bodies" 5G agenda. Personally, I think the later.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 12-30-00 Leading German Chemist Andreas Noack Dies 30 Minutes After E...png

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
I'll explain why I and many others who follow and or contribute to this thread don't buy the mutating virus in a lab narrative and see it not only as a distraction from the true cause of this plandemic - the deadly injections AKA CV-19 vaccines but as a vehicle to further more viral contagion plandemics. This is a contentious issue and not everyone who follows this thread agrees with the following:

Being that this thread goes back to March 2020, it goes without saying TONS of information has been posted here. You are relatively new to this thread and missed out on the progression of this information. It's like starting to read a book near the end rather from the beginning. With that said I will attempt to summarize for you and others the early days of this thread.

A huge part of this thread was dedicated to germ theory vs. terrain theory. (This is about viruses and not bacteria) Basic summary: The concept that viruses and contagion are not what we think they are, as these invisible things that appear suddenly at certain times of the year to infect us and give us colds and flu (and other diseases), and that they are actually exosomes, which our bodies create to facilitate the release of toxins when our normal immune function is over burdened. This usually happens in the fall and winter when there is less sunshine and less Vit.D intake. What the medical establishment calls flu and cold season. Illness also occurs when our bodies or terrain are toxic from external sources that enter the body such as junk or poor quality food, alcohol, smoking, pollution, chemtrails and....electromagnetic energy and vaccines.

Many, many videos and articles from Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Prof. Stefan Lanka, Journalist Jon Rappoport and later Dr. Sam Bailey and others were posted on this thread.

The first video posted on this thread on this subject.

Highly recommended information on this subject.

View attachment 84032

Dr. Sam Bailey wrote:

"Most of the tyrannical measures being imposed upon the world’s populations have been justified by the scientifically-bogus asymptomatic transmission principle and the bogus PCR tests being equated with cases.”

There were no laboratory tests or any other evidence that a new, novel, never-seen-before virus was the agent of disease. The genetic sequences came from a single patient who was declared to have COVID-19 without proof or evidence.

On January 23, 2020, Christian Drosten’s team published a protocol to test for COVID-19/ SARS-CoV-2 virus using the PCR test, but the test protocol “was designed in absence of available virus isolates or original patient specimens.” The tests were based on simply downloading the hypothetical sequences supplied by China.

A number of papers were published claiming to have used isolated and purified SARS-CoV-2 virus particles, but the authors later acknowledged that they 'never had purified particles.” (end)
I'M an idiot.... someone has been trying to explain this to me in the last few days as well in spanish and I completely dismissed this information...
Thanks Frank for the summary and the links its of great help also for anyone who recently joins the thread too. I'll make sure to check the additional references as well. I've been lurking this thread from the beginning and just getting info from the original sources (I'm not late to all this info but I've def dismissed a lot of it due to it just not aligning or being relevant to my personal journey in understanding this whole thing) I am speechless with the Dr. Cole incident as well, what a rude awakening... a reminder to be open to everything. Thanks guys

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Moderna Announces Trials Of mRNA Shot For Heart Attacks

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 06-47-28 Moderna Announces Trials Of mRNA Shot For Heart Attacks.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vanden Bossche - The Injection is a Bio-Weapon

"The largest and the most precisely targeted gain-of-function experiment ever conducted, driving the virus in a very targeted way, by exerting this huge immune pressure to something that will end as a bio-weapon of mass destruction"
Clearly, you are attempting to push the fake "virus" narrative like it's 2020 all over again. The same fake virus that created a fake pandemic that led to billions of people taking a fake vaccine. The real killer of countless people world wide.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 08-52-40 The Vanden Bossche Caper Continues - Rosemary Frei.png

Last edited:

sthom

Rookie
Vanden Bossche - The Injection is a Bio-Weapon

"The largest and the most precisely targeted gain-of-function experiment ever conducted, driving the virus in a very targeted way, by exerting this huge immune pressure to something that will end as a bio-weapon of mass destruction"

View attachment 84085

Had me interested for bit until I saw this guy partnered up with Peter McCullough. McCullough is controlled opposition much like Malone and Cole. I remember McCullough shilling for Paxlovid as soon as it hit the shelves praising its efficacy while "attacking" the vaccine for the exact same shortcomings of Paxlovid (i.e. limited long-term data, no safety studies, true randomized controlled trials). So many wolves in sheep's clothing.

Remember the faces from this panel (ESPECIALLY the ones tasked with moderating the group) and just wait for the other shoe to drop.
COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work and Possible Causes of Injuries (rumble.com)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
THE WAR ON EGGS CONTINUES......

Fire departments have responded to a massive fire at Hillendale Farms the largest supplier of chicken eggs where an estimated 100,000 hens have died.......
Gone are the days they bother to report the cause of all these fires!