COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
(Project Veritas) Bradley, BREAKING: Pfizer exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 virus for new vaccines via Directed Evolution. You can watch our latest release here:
STOP to end
Here's my take. This video looks staged to me or possibly a set up, it's meant to re-enforce the whole deadly "virus in a lab" narrative, after the gain-of-function narrative red herring, as was the Wuhan bats in the market narrative...again just another attempt to divert our attention away from the true source of illness and death - the mRNA injections and /or 5G and promote the virus narrative for future plandemics.

As for this staged theater, I can't believe for a second this guy, who is legally bound by confidentiality agreements, would just causally and recklessly "spill the beans" to a complete stranger in a bar over drinks, answering all of his questions in an interview style conversation and not be the least bit concerned that it was a Project Varitas set up or that his career or even his life may be in danger for leaking out confidential information.
"Promise you won't tell anyone" "OK" fist bump...then it's good..Right... Not buying it.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Another great vid from Jamie Dlux.
ANOTHER PALSE PLAGUE

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 11-09-28 ANOTHER PALSE PLAGUE.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 83955

View attachment 83956

View attachment 83957
Whilst there are still people like this, doing the right thing, we still have a chance.

L3M4

Star

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here's my take. This video looks staged to me or possibly a set up, it's meant to re-enforce the whole deadly "virus in a lab" narrative, after the gain-of-function narrative red herring, as was the Wuhan bats in the market narrative...again just another attempt to divert our attention away from the true source of illness and death - the mRNA injections and /or 5G and promote the virus narrative for future plandemics.

As for this staged theater, I can't believe for a second this guy, who is legally bound by confidentiality agreements, would just causally and recklessly "spill the beans" to a complete stranger in a bar over drinks, answering all of his questions in an interview style conversation and not be the least bit concerned that it was a Project Varitas set up or that his career or even his life may be in danger for leaking out confidential information.
"Promise you won't tell anyone" "OK" fist bump...then it's good..Right... Not buying it.
A real shit storm has started over whether Jordon Trishton Walker, the Pfizer Exec. in the latest Project Varitas sting, is the real deal.
This is interesting.

redqueen

Superstar
"is this real life,I'm literally a liar,I was lying to impress
a date,I'm not even a scientist,like normal men ya lie to
impress a date "not all men,I wonder why they would bring
race into it eh divide and conquer always

why couldn't he use his own phone to record anyone
catch it?"why are ya doing this to someone who works
at a company to literally help public"sure says literally
and absurd alot

"all this stuff aside I'm a real person"so are the Peoples
being harmed/lost to poison created by your work,that ya
See as nothing more than cash cows for the company to
milk to the last drop/breath right

how many times did they call the police too,who is this
guy that every single worker in this place listen to him,
make sure they locked the door so no one walks in that's
not apart of the set/skit w/e

this way Ya don't get someone actually doing any kinda
off script damage or Seeing things once the cameras go
off

"ow he assaulted me he hit my head"as your assaulting
them and damaging property lol really

did pv leave a guy behind once the door was unlocked
to get that head hold shot of the fiser guy lol?how did
he Know which license plate to look for eh

guess one stayed behind to catch the aftermath of the
cops showing up

I have to check but looks like he is wearing the
same clothes from the undercover video eh

do Y'all ever get the feeling that the only reason tptb
do skits like this is to make it looks like something is
actually being done

there is justice happening when in reality the ones running
the stage right now are too old and Known for the publics
eyes and they have young new faces that are unknown to
most if not all of Us because they've been cleaning up as
We tell them how We discovered who is involved example
w,e,f

heros/villains

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
A real shit storm has started over whether Jordon Trishton Walker, the Pfizer Exec. in the latest Project Varitas sting, is the real deal.
This is interesting.

was writing my post when Ya posted Frank
was thinking there is something off with this
and the more I See the more I'm Believing its
another skit for our entertainment

L3M4

Star
This is interesting.

They are busy scrubbing the net. There were several sources confirming Jordon Walker is in fact a Pfizer employee but most of has been erased over night after the Veritas incident. The thing is who gave the order for all of this? Was not Pfizer. Much higher up.

FnXtz_KWIAcP_Jx.jpeg

Damage control in progress.

1) Scrub all reference of any connection of Dr. Jordon T. Walker to Pfizer.
2) Discredit Jordon. Portray him as a nut job/activist/hoaxer
3) Jordon will either disappear or “suicide.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They are busy scrubbing the net. There were several sources confirming Jordon Walker is in fact a Pfizer employee but most of has been erased over night after the Veritas incident. The thing is who gave the order for all of this? Was not Pfizer. Much higher up.

View attachment 83994

Damage control in progress.

1) Scrub all reference of any connection of Dr. Jordon T. Walker to Pfizer.
2) Discredit Jordon. Portray him as a nut job/activist/hoaxer
3) Jordon will either disappear or “suicide.”
From what I've read his bio doesn't add up. Lots of inconsistences. I'm still not buying any of it, including project veritas or Malone at this point. Lot's of theater..waiting for the bigger picture to appear.