Covid-19, BLM, 5G, and Great Reset predictive programming

Squidward

This is a thread for predictive programming and symbolism found in Movies, TV shows, Video Games, Anime/Cartoons, and other media that predicted/hinted to Covid-19, BLM, 5G, and The Great Reset. Feel free to post any interesting symbols and media that you found.

Here are some interesting things I found/seen I would like to share.

Billie Eilish wearing a face mask at the 2020 Grammy's. This happened on January 26th 2020 before the lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing which started in March 2020.

The Spongebob Squarepants Episode "Once Bitten." This episode came out in 2006 and has a lot of predictive programming of the events and behavior of people that has happened in 2020 to now. In this episode Squidward (not me, the real Squidward!) is bitten by Gary then Patrick accuses Squidward of having a disease called "mad snail disease." In the episode the news goes crazy and blows the mad snail disease out of proportion much like the media did with covid-19. Gary starts biting everyone in Bikini Bottom and everyone starts to act like zombies. The uninfected people hide in the Krusty Krab. This part is similar to the quarantine and social distancing.

Also speaking of social distancing there was a scene in the beginning of the episode where Squidward is laying on a beach chair surrounded by big sharp sticks. This could of been symbolism for social distancing. At the end of the episode a doctor explains to SpongeBob that Gary was not suffering from mad snail disease and that Gary had a splinter instead. The doctor also said mad snail disease was a myth and that the people of Bikini Bottom made up all the symptoms in their heads. This part is pointing out to the mass hysteria of what has happened with Covid-19.

Here is something really gross and creepy. It is a prop that is a ball of dead bodies painted silver covered in spikes that is shaped like the corona virus. This was used during the opening ceremony of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. Here is a video of the opening ceremony. The creepy ball appears at 45:14.

Here is a card from the mobile rhythm game Bang Dream/Bandori. It is of Rimi dressed as a nurse/demon. This card came out in September 2019 a few months before the lockdowns. This card is loaded with symbolism that predicted the plandemic. The needles symbolize the vaccine. The bats symbolize what the media said covid-19 came from. The tombstones symbolize death from the vaccines. The yellow tape symbolizes social distancing.

This is a scene from the Dreamworks movie Bee Movie predicting what happened to George Floyd. Bee Movie came out in 2007 13 years before George Floyd's death. An Old Lady is attacked by the police and says "I can't breathe" much like George Floyd did. Also notice the cop's hand is near the old lady's neck much like how the cops put their knee on George Floyd's neck.

I have noticed the 5G towers that were being built during the lockdowns last year reminded me of the mako reactors from Final Fantasy VII. The mako reactors remind me of 5G towers because they both feed off of people's energy. They also disguise themselves as something good and helpful. The mako reactors say they provide power for the city of Midgar and the 5G towers say they provide us with really fast internet.

Last edited:

Slava

Established
The Game Plan (2007)

As I see it, the movie is full of hidden messages about future events with the coronavirus.

Kingman's main character's dog is named Spike, the first time this name is uttered in an apartment against a backdrop of decorative "balloons"
Spike - Spike Glycoprotein (S) is the "spike" club-shaped protein S, which forms the "crown" of the virus and provides it entry into the cell. The S protein is joined by carbohydrate molecules after synthesis, so it is more correct to call it a glycoprotein.

The protagonist's daughter Payton announces that she was named after a Nobel laureate in medicine. And most likely that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Peyton_Rous
Francis Peyton Rous (Francis Peyton Rous; 5 October 1879, Baltimore - 16 February 1970, New York) was an American pathologist who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1966 "for the discovery of oncogenic viruses". He shared the prize with Charles Huggins, awarded "for discoveries concerning the hormonal treatment of prostate cancer.

Kingman (King-Man) in the story has to act as a sacred oak with a crown of holly (holly holly) - analogous to a crown of thorns.

Attempts have been made to draw parallels between the images of the green man and various deities, such as the British Celtic deity Lud, also known as Nodens. Many consider his image related to the Mesopotamian Tammuz, considered a symbol of the triumph of life over winter and death, Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as to later folklore and literary characters such as the kings Oak and Holly.

He also fights in a ballet production (mystery) with an "army of bats," where the entire soccer team was invited.

I don't remember verbatim, but there was often a Kingsman phrase like "hitting me in the heart right on the soccer field. This could refer to news stories about players having heart problems on the field after being vaccinated.

The film draws an analogy between the main character and Elvis Presley; Kingsman is an avid Presley fan and collects his things.
There is a scene at the beginning of the film where the camera shows a close-up of the singer's suit from the collection, which has sunshine patterns embroidered on it. Then the camera gently lowers and we are shown Spike.
It's worth remembering the story of Elvis's vaccination promotion, when Elvis convinced Americans to be vaccinated against polio.

minnie82

Superstar
This is a thread for predictive programming and symbolism found in Movies, TV shows, Video Games, Anime/Cartoons, and other media that predicted/hinted to Covid-19, BLM, 5G, and The Great Reset. Feel free to post any interesting symbols and media that you found.

Here are some interesting things I found/seen I would like to share.

Billie Eilish wearing a face mask at the 2020 Grammy's. This happened on January 26th 2020 before the lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing which started in March 2020.

The Spongebob Squarepants Episode "Once Bitten." This episode came out in 2006 and has a lot of predictive programming of the events and behavior of people that has happened in 2020 to now. In this episode Squidward (not me, the real Squidward!) is bitten by Gary then Patrick accuses Squidward of having a disease called "mad snail disease." In the episode the news goes crazy and blows the mad snail disease out of proportion much like the media did with covid-19. Gary starts biting everyone in Bikini Bottom and everyone starts to act like zombies. The uninfected people hide in the Krusty Krab. This part is similar to the quarantine and social distancing.

Also speaking of social distancing there was a scene in the beginning of the episode where Squidward is laying on a beach chair surrounded by big sharp sticks. This could of been symbolism for social distancing. At the end of the episode a doctor explains to SpongeBob that Gary was not suffering from mad snail disease and that Gary had a splinter instead. The doctor also said mad snail disease was a myth and that the people of Bikini Bottom made up all the symptoms in their heads. This part is pointing out to the mass hysteria of what has happened with Covid-19.

Here is something really gross and creepy. It is a prop that is a ball of dead bodies painted silver covered in spikes that is shaped like the corona virus. This was used during the opening ceremony of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. Here is a video of the opening ceremony. The creepy ball appears at 45:14.

Here is a card from the mobile rhythm game Bang Dream/Bandori. It is of Rimi dressed as a nurse/demon. This card came out in September 2019 a few months before the lockdowns. This card is loaded with symbolism that predicted the plandemic. The needles symbolize the vaccine. The bats symbolize what the media said covid-19 came from. The tombstones symbolize death from the vaccines. The yellow tape symbolizes social distancing.

This is a scene from the Dreamworks movie Bee Movie predicting what happened to George Floyd. Bee Movie came out in 2007 13 years before George Floyd's death. An Old Lady is attacked by the police and says "I can't breathe" much like George Floyd did. Also notice the cop's hand is near the old lady's neck much like how the cops put their knee on George Floyd's neck.

I have noticed the 5G towers that were being built during the lockdowns last year reminded me of the mako reactors from Final Fantasy VII. The mako reactors remind me of 5G towers because they both feed off of people's energy. They also disguise themselves as something good and helpful. The mako reactors say they provide power for the city of Midgar and the 5G towers say they provide us with really fast internet.
nothing is a coincidence

Slava

Established
Book "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

A dog with a bowl of "Spike" on his head, and also "Spike" is the spike protein of the virus, and the spikes of the virus themselves form its "crown", so the dog has a spike crown on his head?
A guy with a mask on his face and a smiley face (sun) on his shirt.
The rain from the food goes into the umbrella, and from there into the bowl of "Spike". Umbrella - umbra.

But what's interesting is that this is an option:
Astronomy (an area on the earth or moon experiencing the full phase of an eclipse).
That is, the stream (food) pours through the eclipse (umbrella) and manifests itself as a coronavirus (spike).
Here is an article in Russian, sometimes in a humorous manner
Bioterrorist - god Apollo
Quote from the article:
A disease extremely similar to anthrax is described by... Homer, recounting events pertaining to the siege of Troy by the Greeks-Danaians in the twelfth century B.C. In those distant times, according to the Iliad, the disease-carrier and "terrorist" was the formidable god Apollo, who was enraged by the leader of the Greeks, King Agamemnon. Apollo's cult priest, Chryses, came to the king with a rich ransom: he demanded that his captive daughter be freed. But the arrogant Agamemnon drove the priest out. Then Chris cried out to Apollo, reminding him of his zeal in serving the magenta god and begging him to avenge the Danaians. Apollo heard the priest's piteous cries, rushed from the top of Olympus to the camp of the Greeks and began throwing silver arrows from his bow. At the very beginning he attacked the Messes.
and the hounds of the multitudes he attacked;
And afterwards he overpowered the people,
With deadly pimples
With arrows;
The frequent bonfires of corpses
were continually blazing through the camp,
Nine days upon the host
God's arrows flew.

On the tenth day, Agamemnon assembled a general council to discuss the situation and decide what to do next. Achilles, the famous hero, was the first to address the council. He saw salvation from the deadly pestilence in one thing only: it is necessary to immediately end the protracted war and all return home. Beforehand, however, he suggested we ask what Apollo was so angry about and why he had inflicted the "pernicious plague" on the Greeks.
The Greek priest Calchas stood up next and explained the reason for the pestilence, calling it not as such, but again - "the pernicious plague". Note that Homer in the "Iliad" uses the word "plague" not in figurative, but in a quite modern sense, calling so wounds from arrows, spears and swords, that is deep lesions of the skin.
What is the disease that Homer describes?
He reports that mass epidemics first killed mules or horses and stray dogs. Then a mass epidemic broke out among the soldiers, and the deadly disease was accompanied by the appearance of ulcers on the body and was very transient: in nine days in the camp of the Greeks were burned many corpses.
End of quote.
Who is Apollo?
Apollo (Old Greek Ἀπόλλων, Latin Apollo) - in ancient Greek and Roman mythology the god of light (hence his nickname Thebes - "radiant", "shining"), the patron of arts, the leader and protector of muses, the predictor of the future, the god-healer, the patron of immigrants, the personification of male beauty. One of the most revered ancient gods. In the period of Late Antiquity he represented the Sun.
Note that Homer's Iliad mentions Apollo's red crown - a wool bandage on his head.

e-Enoch

Superstar
EMF...Too much radiation in the environment...absolutely hazardous to health...

Last edited:
heres my thread on the Rio closing ceremony. The Japan section was nothing but telling us covid was coming

void_angel

In mid-late 2019, I got a shirt from Spencer's that looked like a tarot card that said "Plague" on it, featuring a skeleton in a plague doctor mask. Then, a few months later, COVID happened. Definitely weirded me out when I noticed it.

In mid-late 2019, I got a shirt from Spencer's that looked like a tarot card that said "Plague" on it, featuring a skeleton in a plague doctor mask. Then, a few months later, COVID happened. Definitely weirded me out when I noticed it.
Perhaps be more careful about the tshirts you buy? LOL.