Covid-19 and Religion / Pineal Gland and Covid19 / Plandemic and Spiritual explanations

John K.

Rookie
Hi this thread is for information related with covi19 and spiritual explanations.

Dr. Klinghardt said the stablishment want to destroy our pineal gland with WI FI signal....
Why is important the pineal gland?
The pineal gland seems to be the connection between our body and our soul. And the soul has a connection with GOD. And if they destroy the pineal gland, they destroy the connection between humans and God.

May sound a litle crazy... But there was a project in the pentagon a long time ago,with the objetive to create a vaccine to eliminate the "god gene". The pentagon discovered there is an specific gen related with the spiritual world.

The name of the vaccine to eliminate the 'god gene' is funvax. I must say, they are very scinical , what is the fun part ? You can see the video below of the reunion in the pentagon.

Maybe there is a relation with the antennas in PCR test, the gen therapy in covid19 vaccines and 5G wi fi. And maybe we have to see the full picture, and the interacction between the 3 components in this equation.

Also, we must not forget, the stablishment follow "lucifer". So...according to the bible, Lucifer was kick out from heaven ( he lost the connection with GOD). So... Maybe Lucifer want to disconnect humans with GOD as a revenge. ( Remember Lucifer hate humans).

After all.. are we facing a Batle between Lucifer and humans ?? Feel free to comment your spiritual explanation of Covid-19.

More info about the destruction of the pineal gland:

More info about the petagon project and 'god gen'

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
Also, we must not forget, the stablishment follow "lucifer". So...according to the bible, Lucifer was kick out from heaven ( he lost the connection with the spiritual world). So... Maybe Lucifer want to disconnect humans with the spiritual world as a revenge. ( Remember Lucifer hate humans).
That's actually a good point you're making here.

AmazingGrace

Established
Also, we must not forget, the stablishment follow "lucifer". So...according to the bible, Lucifer was kick out from heaven ( he lost the connection with the spiritual world). So... Maybe Lucifer want to disconnect humans with the spiritual world as a revenge. ( Remember Lucifer hate humans).
Lucy didn't lost connection with the spiritual world, how would he command demons and fallen angels if he couldn't connect with them? As we see in book of Job, he also didn't lost possibility to come to the throne of God and snitch on God's people.

John K.

Rookie
Lucy didn't lost connection with the spiritual world, how would he command demons and fallen angels if he couldn't connect with them? As we see in book of Job, he also didn't lost possibility to come to the throne of God and snitch on God's people.
I edited my theory to make it more clear.
"Lucifer was kick out from heaven ( he lost the connection with GOD)."

Now Lucy only can connect with the low class of spiritual world... (Like demons).

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
I edited my theory to make it more clear.
"Lucifer was kick out from heaven ( he lost the connection with GOD)."

Now Lucy only can connect with the low class of spiritual world... (Like demons).
I really don't think he lost all connection to God, as you can see in Job 1:6-7.
1620576384987.png
But yes, he was kicked out of Heaven. So he probably can come before the throne, but cannot stay.

redqueen

Superstar
Our Natural abilities are more than
We can even imagine because its
been taken and hidden from Us

redqueen

Superstar
yes I Believe a 100% Natural Lyfe

We've been led to believe,lied to for
decades that if Ya have any sorta ability
at all

example
Healing Yourself or someone else
Were told that it's abnormal that Ya
shouldn't be able to etc...

they have already gmo'ed most of Our
Naturals out of Us with their pharmaceuticals
straight from birth,food,water etc..

We've been told that most Our dna
is garbage/junk that's no longer needed
as tptb wanna cut all Our Naturals out
period and replace it with w/e

all to disconnect Us from who We Truely are

Lyfe

Star
yes I Believe a 100% Natural Lyfe

We've been led to believe,lied to for
decades that if Ya have any sorta ability
at all

example
Healing Yourself or someone else
Were told that it's abnormal that Ya
shouldn't be able to etc...

they have already gmo'ed most of Our
Naturals out of Us with their pharmaceuticals
straight from birth,food,water etc..

We've been told that most Our dna
is garbage/junk that's no longer needed
as tptb wanna cut all Our Naturals out
period and replace it with w/e

all to disconnect Us from who We Truely are
If you don't mind me asking, who are we?

FilthPig

Veteran
I accidentally activated that chakra when i was 16 .I had my first out of body experience shortly before it so i was attempting to do another one but that time i was using a recording of shaman drum which was very ,very helpful.Sadly i have not found another recording like that,all other shaman drum rhytms are either too fast or too slow or have some additional sounds added for some nonsense reason. Right beat would be i guess around 116-118BPM ,every beat same strenth,every pause same length.After listening to it for 3 minutes it already felt like it had been going on for half an hour . Also i was trying to exit the body downwards,a form of shamanic journey (in astral projection you exit the body upwards).When your body starts to vibrate then concentrate on that vibration,"tune" it to a higher pitch .Every time when you go to sleep your body will vibrate for a second or two before you pass out.That is the key moment when you gotta keep the mind awake and let the body fall asleep.That first sensation of vibration is the outer layer of your magnetic field.The more louder you make that vibration the more to the center it starts to move,until you can either sense your astral body or light body fully or sort of sense it as an string that runs through spine ,and arms and legs.We seem to be having more than one energy bodies that are kind of overlapped and have different frequency and density.That golden copper colored string (during astral projection it is silver colored) will make a very loud high pitch tune in the center of your skull which at first is very uncomfortable and even a bit scary.It's so high pitch that if you heard that kind of sound with your physical ears it would hurt your ears or might eaven deafen you.Yet that seems to be the sound that our soul or spirit is making but you cant hear than tune with your physical ears.
Since my experience happened quite some time ago i dont remember exactly everything that happened.At some point my body was vibrating very strongly but i didnt get out of body as i intended. Instead i felt like there was a hole in my forehead where very very strong wind was blowing at both directions at the same time.Also that high pitch sound was present
As i found out much later that the word "chakra" means wheel which makes sense.Wheel aka torus,or more specificly ,a poloid (donut that spins and turns itself inside out while doing so).This poloid is like a 3 dimensional crossroad where energy/information can pass through from whichever direction and go to whichever direction. A small toroidal magnetic field that converts/transforms/passes along energy in 90 degree angle ( energy entering from poles will move out from the equator and vice versa).If u look at our bodies we are a composition of toroids.Bones are elongated toroids,2 brain hemispheres form a torus ,2 sets of lungs form a torus ,heart is made of several toroidal muscles etc.

.I cant really tell what affect that experience had on me afterwards because i was dwelling in all kinds of esoterical and metaphysical topics,read alot about the history of freemasons and lies about WW2 etc so i was pretty much every day finding out/learning alot that i didnt know before so i was going through alot of changes.Physical world seemed to be made up of lies so i kind of started to explore both physical and spiritual reality at the same time.Seems this process is still going on.

For most people i would say that messing around with these kind of things is not an good idea if they lack clear purpose and dont know what exactly they are doing.But if there is someone with a strong mind who wants to try out these things i can give some tips and suggestions.
Like first thing to do is make a loud declaration in your head about your intent/motive.Say you are ready to take the next step,you are ready to grow or whatever your intent/motive is behind this.Mean it.
The way i usually do it is i lay on my back,go through all the muscles in your body that you can find starting from toes.Make them dense and relax them (sort of helps to become aware of your body,spreads your attention away from your head where it usually is ) .Lower your breathing rate to a slower rhytm and keep it like that.Keeping the slow breathing rhytm is rather important(like the breathing rhytm of sleeping people).It might take quite a bit before you can start to feel your body vibrating. Usually before it happens body will start to try and block you - it will make some bodypart itch or tickle so badly that it takes quite some willpower to ignore it,but thats what you got to do. Also it might get very uncomfortable ,you might feel like the only thing you want to do is to turn on your side and slip away to the blissful sleeping state.Just have to ignore the discomforts that body throws at you and keep the breathing rhytm and try not to think much of anything.No emotional thinking.You can instead improve your imagination while waiting for the buzz to start.
Construct a cube or whatever geometric form in your head,paint one side with some color,flip it around,add some other geometric forms to it etc . Just an example.It is very hard not to think at all so going with some logical constructive thinking in your imagination is better than emotional thinking.Emotion is the state of your soul thats why should try to avoid emotional thinking/putting your soul in a certain state.You can be in a positive state without thinking positive thoughts.
When buzzing does start it might help to imagine the feeling you get when you are in an elevator and it starts to move up or down.It sort of helps to get out of body . There is always a chance that you will get stuck temporarily between in and out when trying to exit your body ,aka sleep paralysis.Thats when you are rather vulnarable to those spiritual parasites,demons or jinns or whatever they are. But saying loudly and clearly the name Jesus scares them away immediatly.I've had to use it several times and it has always worked so in a way there aint much to be afraid of .

Will this solve selfishness and the problem of evil?
Spiritual experience can have an profound effect on individual level.The more materialistic the person is ,the bigger the effect.Has christianity got ridden of selfishness and greed ? Usury supposed to be a sin yet vatican has its own bank and is essentially an large corporation to make money. The bigger their flock the more money they make and more power and influence they have over people.So from their perspective it is necessary for people to believe that people need to be saved from something and it can only be done through them .
From spiritual perspective i think its rather misleading.Mainly this thing that we need to be saved by someone not that we need to save ourselves by improving yourself,becoming a better person which you can only pretty much do by learning and experienceing new things.Things we dont understand we misunderstand,and how many things are there in life that we have poor knowledge of ? Bible dont have answers to everything.
"Love thy neighbour" is a great command but what if my neighbour is Jimmy Saville ? Should i still love him or should i whoop his ass instead ? Bible dont clarify how one should proceed in that kind of situation.Turn the other cheek and keep on loving ?
As someone has pointed out,it's an religion fit/designed for slaves . Stay on your knees and when someone opresses you or someone else aroud you,turn the other cheek and wait for the savior .Be a lamb/sheeple and follow the shepherd (shepherd will eventually kill the lambs btw,thats why he has lambs). Could make a paradise right here on earth if people would improve themselves and stopped waiting for someone to come and fix everything,and that includes themselves . It seems that christians also have that belief that if Jesus happens to re-appear then they themselves will magicly become better person than they are (or they are already convinced that they are as perfect as one needs to be to get into heaven so there is no need for self improvement or to make some improvements in their surroundings).
Combine that with reincarnation and what will you get - stagnant souls and declining environment...

Lyfe

Star
There's quite a bit you said here that fails to represent what The Bible actually teaches and I can't address all of it so I will only touch a few things.

How should one respond when oppressed? Also how does one self improve? I'm sure you will disagree , but it does seem like allot of "spiritual" endeavors are self centered in nature and not entirely focused on the good of others.

Meditation, astral projection, rituals, incantations, hallucinations, pursuit of knowledge, trying to move things with your mind and etc etc. It's my belief that these things are really motivated by a self centered ambition much of the time. This is why I think it's not a true means to an end in terms of elevating mankind in any way.

The Bible says that the problem is ultimately sin and selfishness( yes even Christians have this problem) which is why we are called to deny ourself. The message you share declares that the solution is found within ourselves whereas The Bible says that divine intervention and restoration is the only true answer to these problems.

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
How should one respond when oppressed? Also how does one self improve? I'm sure you will disagree , but it does seem like allot of "spiritual" endeavors are self centered in nature and not entirely focused on the good of others.
Are you trying to get to the heaven for the good of others or to save your own ass ? Is self improvement an selfish act ? If it benefits others and their surroundings then i dont think so.The less dumbasses you have wondering around,the better for everybody and everything around them.Aint all sins tied to ignorance and aint ignorance tied to stupidity ? Well maybe not all of them but seems most of them.

The message you share declares that the solution is found within ourselves whereas The Bible says that divine intervention and restoration is the only true answer to these problems.
I would not call it an solution. More like our salvation lies within us in a form of decision making.A person has to at some point in their life make a conscious decision to be good and stay good.
No outside force can do it for you or it would not be your decision.No outside redeemer can turn or convert a bad person into a good one unless that person makes a conscious decision to become good aka save himself.Divine intervention or some other kind of spiritual experience can be a very strong influence to make that decision .How a person will reach to that conclusion to be good might be different.Some after experienceing and observing life around them for decades will reach to conclusion that being good and unselfish is the way to go.Any other way will just cause trouble. Some learn it from Bible or from some other book.Or even a very painful and unpleasant experience can motivate a bad person to change their ways.
I respect your beliefs even if i slightly disagree with some of them and atleast we agree on one important thing - that conquering our own selfishness and sin/ignorance is one of our main goals.How to do it and why to do it,well ,i guess we can just politely disagree on those things.
I see Christ as someone who showed the way how people should conduct themselves and by that way,save themselves.