Countdown to September 11th

Tidal

Star
Incidentally muchachos, people have sometimes said I'm a shill always sticking up for Israel, so let me squash that by reminding you that I often post anti-Israeli posts like this one..:)-

Tidal

Star
..Funnily enough there were no reported sightings of super quick choppers or giant birds on that particular morning.

If it was a bird near to the camera it'd only have seemed to be large, how about it Baron?-

Awoken2

Superstar
If it was a bird near to the camera it'd only have seemed to be large, how about it Baron?-
This ridiculous statement proves one thing only....you are obviously unable to watch ANY videos posted on this forum, irrespective of it's duration.

To publicly state that it could have been a bird puts you well beyond the realms of stupidity.

So you want to strut your stuff on this thread?
When you say strut your stuff you mean back up the mainstream narrative and blame the Muslims.

Why would you need to be pushing the mainstream narrative on 9/11 on a thread dedicated to revealing the truth on behalf of all those people who got murdered?

All you are proving with your continued and repetitive posts is that you are two things

1. You are shamelessly racist.

2. You are not genuine.

Awoken2

Superstar
.I've just learned something quite interesting. On official figures the first plane to hit the towers descended at a rate of 10,000 feet per minute before crashing into tower 1. Just ran that figure through a calculator and it reveals a rate of descent of 166.666666 feet per second.

This is one hell of a lot faster than free fall speed so everybody would be under some pretty heavy G force, so how were people able to make phone calls and even more importantly steer planes under those conditions?

If you have ever been on a good roller coaster you will appreciate how difficult it would be to function with that stomach in your mouth feeling.

Posting the link to this thread here in case there are those who may want to refer to it as well:

saki

Star
Family of Brit Killed on 9/11 Presents Government With 3,000 Pages of Evidence ‘Towers Blown Up from Inside’
Say what you will about the various 9/11 conspiracies, but nobody has ever been able to properly explain Building 7.

...snip...

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:
Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.
The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.

Finally, after nearly two decades of ridicule, dismissal, and outright intolerance of information contrary to the “official story” of what happened on 9/11, the public may finally learn the whole truth of what happened and who was behind it.

Daze

Superstar
WTC 7 is still a big WTF for me, I still don't get it.
It was a building that held alot of evidence on many people. I forget the details but this is the jist of it.

Building 7 was a prime target, just like the pentagon's budget office where $2 trillion went unaccounted for.

I live close to the Duxford museum in the UK and they have a piece of the tower there. It always creeps me out. The way it's displayed is like a trophy or monlith.
This museum is all about the military and mainly military planes but they have an area with the tower piece. It just seems out of place. Also ive noticed a few museums have them ive been to ones in the UK and US that have pieces. I thought all the pieces were shipped to China for scrap thats why they couldnt investigate

Journeyman

Established
WTC 7 is still a big WTF for me, I still don't get it.
The event only really makes sense once viewed as a ritual. The chance to launch a middle east forever war, make a killing on the futures market, increase govt powers of surveillance and control etc etc. All useful spin-offs but none of them are the real motive.

I can't say that this decode is correct, but I think the author is thinking along the right lines:

Incidentally, the twins towers as a sacrificial gateway through which the triangles of force manifest is focused on building 7 which is the last to be destroyed and symbolically set between the Twin Towers. It’s numerological value is also 2 mirroring both the date and the Twin Towers as a triangle of 3 (Δ) association. And when added to the 5 of WTC you get – 7.
The slides featured here may help to put Building 7 within the context of the wider ritual.

Whaddya' know? YT has FINALLY scrubbed the "9 11 Missing Links" documentary from it's site. It seemed to be a challenge for them because people kept mirroring the documentary but they've now removed it. However, the link to the site still exists and it's been embedded. This has to be the most comprehensive documentary that exists about the event to date. Also note that Christopher Bollyn is responsible for 80% of the research:

DesertRose

Superstar
Posted this at the CIA death confession thread today:
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (Free 1-hour version) AE911Truth.org

Part of the caption under the video:

"As millions of people are becoming aware that they haven't gotten the whole story on 9/11, over 1700 architects & engineers are leading the way at AE911TRUTH, with dozens of these professionals giving testimonials in this documentary, putting their careers on the line in their demand for a new independent investigation.

High-rise architects, structural engineers, scientists, physicists, chemists, scholars, educators, firefighters, forensic fire engineers, demolition experts and others also testify in this ground-breaking scientific assessment of the events at the World Trade Center.

The sudden, complete collapse of the third skyscraper,WTC Building 7 at 5:20pm on 9/11 at free-fall acceleration, is now being seen around the world as "the smoking gun" which disproves the official story about 9/11.

These experts also introduce additional "overwhelming evidence" for a controlled demolition hypothesis of the three World Trade Center highrises - which raises many disturbing questions.

The film does not speculate - but does empathize with viewers by also introducing the professional perspectives of eight psychologists who explain some of the reasons why it is so hard for people to face the scientific evidence. This is the most scientific and compelling 9/11 documentary film to date.|

Osama’s involvement in 9/11 was never proven, say Taliban

DesertRose

Superstar
The event only really makes sense once viewed as a ritual. The chance to launch a middle east forever war, make a killing on the futures market, increase govt powers of surveillance and control etc etc. All useful spin-offs but none of them are the real motive.

I can't say that this decode is correct, but I think the author is thinking along the right lines:

The slides featured here may help to put Building 7 within the context of the wider ritual.
I agree with you.

Riptide

Established
Anybody got links to good 9/11 predictive programming compilations?

(The good ones with solid material like the X-Files episode. Not the ones full of menial stuff like clock hands being placed at 9 and 11 in the background.)

I learned that Bush Senior gave a famous speech using the phrase "A New World Order" on Sept. 11th, 1991:

Exactly 10 years before the "terrorist" attack... They laid the plans then, and continue with their plans for centralization via "Covid" now. Utilizing a virus serves as a much easier way to pull the whole world under one umbrella.

1) Release a virus that spreads and spreads fast - the nature of such viruses are that they aren't lethal because anything deadly won't spread beyond the host. So they knew this. They had to make it so it can spread. They tweaked it so it would bind to ACE2 receptors better than the old SARS - so folks could catch it more easily.

2) Knowing it isn't very lethal they invent a "test" so they can report on "cases." Of course a "case" simply means you have virus fragments or even other corona fragments...doesn't really matter...just matters you can report on many cases. Run the ticker at the bottom of every "news" (propaganda) station. Try and scare the bejeezus out of the population.

3) Push masking and other "visuals" to remind people there is danger afoot. Masks = warning sign in most people's heads.

4) Release vaccine which was designed prior to release of virus. Vaccine is designed to cause infertility and other issues over time. Ensure the vaccine side effects are removed from reporting and scrub databases of the evidence.

5) Push vaccines across the globe to ensure there is no "control" group (not-vaccinated). If public doesn't comply, employ every measure possible to force compliance.

6) Roll out "apps" to trace population and move population to electronic surveillance systems. Force private sector to utilize apps and passports.
7) Once gene therapy "vaccine" has been adopted, utilize this technology for future genetic modifications in the population. The gene therapy has been "proven safe and effective" and with "FDA approval" can now be employed for any manner of application.

8) Create multi-tiered society of Alpha, Betas, Gammas, Deltas, etc... everyone will be made to suit their "work" assignment

9) Top .01% will control all of the world's society via wealth and power. Power will be maintained via technology (electronic surveillance systems, AI, quantum computers, nano-tech, implants, etc)

Guys, guys, simply post a vid of Bin Laden or Al-Qaeda saying "We never dun 9/11" to prove your case, but until then you're just whistling dixie.. :p
posting for @Tidal on the anniversary of Israel’s attacks
“I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.

Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.“
Osama bin laden
kindly never make that stupid post again

Last edited:

Notsure

Established
Lone Gunmen S1 E1 Pilot. Aired March 4 2001. Quote from video. "The cold wars over John, but no clear enemy to stockpile against the arms markets flat, but bring down a fully loaded 727 in the middle of New York City and you'll find a dozen tin pot dictators all over the world just clamoring to take responsibility. Begging to be smart bombed"